Help me find this manga. Please help!

Rumpleteaser

A few months back I read a neko/nekomimi yaoi. I think it was on here but I can't be certain. There is a fair bit of sex involved and neither character looks like a cute little uke. They're more adult looking. This is how it goes...

There are people who are able to turn into cats and nekomimis. They're usually strays and are treated as such. They don't tend to stay in one place very long from what I gather. The uke is a stray who works building movie or photograph sets. He's a small black cat, he sleeps a lot on the job and lives with some human friends who have basically taken him in. Only the human friend, who is a coworker, knows he's a neko.

The seme is either a leopard or a cheetah. He's a big cat of some sort with spots. He is either a movie star or a model. He's considered very beautiful. He happens to be working on the same set as the uke but that's not where they meet. I don't remember how they meet but I think the black cat creeps into the cheetah's abode. They have casual sex and the cat eventually falls asleep as a cat. The cheetah is surprised to see such a cute little black cat on his bed. He's very small compared to a cheetah. Even though they had sex in human form, the cheetah thinks he went too rough on the black cat. Eventually the little cat sneaks away into the night and goes back to his friend's place.

I'm not sure how it progresses from there but eventually they become a couple. The cheetah is a bit rough and sometimes shifts into nekomimi form while having sex, complete with either a knot or barbs because he can't pull out until he's finished.

Anyway, the little cat stays over at the cheetah's place often and eventually the cheetah's brother and nephew come over. The brother assumes the black cat is the hired help and tells him to go do something. I'm a bit vague on what happens next but the brothers argue because the brother cannot accept the black cat as the cheetah's lover. He's either a prince or an heir so is expected to find someone of better breeding or maybe it was another cheetah. I say cheetah but it could just as easily be a leopard. The fight gets pretty heated.

The brother comes back a second time. I remember him being at the door and not allowed to come in until he accepts the black cat. The two brothers start fighting in front of the little child who may or may not start crying. The black cat gets snappish at the brothers and takes the boy out for icecream. He's still not old enough to hide his ears and tail so he wears a hat. I don't think he's ever had a sundae before and he loves it. The cat and the nephew get along well while the brothers sort out their differences. Later on I think the the black cat babysits the nephew. That is all I remember.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• Kotorichan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like the Kuroneko Kareshi series by Sakyo Aya. It's a series of one shots relating to the same characters that goes: Kuroneko Kareshi no Nakasekata, Kuroneko Kareshi no Aishikata, Kuroneko Kareshi no Afurekata, and then has a spin off called Fukigen Kareshi no Nadamekata.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
YES! That is exactly it! Thank you so so so so much!

No problem :> that's actually one of my favorites so I recognized it right away

It's one of mine too but I'm horrible with names.