Yukonwolfspirit Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Yukie groaned and pulled Julius’s closer almost as if he was a man possessed. No, he was more obsessed with Julius than ever before. It had taken him time to adjust and figure things out for this rougher fucking but once they had the house echoed with blissful moans and the sharp slapping sounds. ”I love you, and you will always be mine. Forever.” Yukie whispered in Julius’s ear as he nipped the reddened bit of flesh. Their passionate lovemaking climaxed and moved around the bed doing until both were exhausted. In the end Yukie had successfully buried himself in Julius his cock throbbing and knotting him as he filled his lovers insides. ”mmmh…The sheets are nice. We might need spare sets.” Yukie admitted as he cuddled Julius breaking the silence from before that echoing through the house as Yukie looked at his mate taking a moment to build up his spine. ”….I’m sorry for before….I-I’m not use to being so…not me. It’s strange and terrifying. I don’t know how to be…non all powerful demon…I’m struggling to find my footing. To find my place.” Yukie explained softly as he was trying to put his conflicted feelings into words. “The power I had was almost godlike…to be…normal. It’s an heavy adjustment. I don’t know how to live…normal. How to do anything normal really.” Yukie mumbled motioning to the lube as explanation since before he could just pull it out of thin air or have his cock do so many magical things for sex. Now that appendage well…it was still fun as ever, but more so in the way that he could change it shape texture size ect…and how he used it. He couldn’t use demon magic to enhance just like how he couldn’t make anything appear. At most he was stripped down to impressive healing and basic demon skills. ———- “Smart ass, being such a damn tease. I know damn well you can do it blindfolded.” Haruhi said with a huff and a roll of his eyes as he reached down and guided Yumros cock into his aching ass. Yumro was testing him being so cheeky. Smirking a little Haruhi trusting Yumro would hold him firm sat up with a little too much ease. Looking in Yumros eyes Haruhi wrapped his arms around his mates neck and pulled him closer for a deep kiss and with his body weight adjusted pushed Yumros cock in with one full thrust. Biting back the sudden moan from being filled Haruhi tangled a free hand in Yumros hair as he pulled it back exposing Yumros neck. ”keep in mind I’m not weak, darling~ I can keep up and run alongside as your mate and even as your pack.” Haruhi reminded Yumro as he nipped his lovers neck biting him a little roughly to prove a point as he smirked. “ I can handle all of you.” Haruhi stated as he released Yumro and succumbed to the full body shiver he felt as he started fucking himself on Yumros cock. ———— On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "Well I free uptill noon tomorrow. If that is an invitation that is?" “I would hope you would stay till you leave tomorrow afternoon. Depending on how it goes I wouldn’t mind exchanging numbers and meeting back up.” Haru admitted with a deep blush as he relaxed beside Simon the demon still a little tense but calming down as he boldly made a move his hand resting on Simon’s leg open. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "You don't need to be shy. I can hold your hand all night if that's your wish." “I would like that…” Haru barely squeaked out as he felt Simon squeeze his hand gentle in a rather reassuring way that only made him all the more shy. Haru couldn’t understand let alone hide his deepening blush that made his ears burn an even darker red. He also didn’t plan to lean slightly into his dates hand, as he felt Simon’s fingers brush against his head to tame a sneaky strand of hair that had escaped its bindings. He didn’t dare glance over ans he felt those delicate fingers tuck the strand behind his ear. Simon’s sweetness and gentle nature was so new to Haru.He was so shy in this tender moment, gods! how could Simon read him so well. It was like he was an open book! On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "Say Haruko." Shan voice sounded gentle as he let the other lean against him. The weight weirdly pleasant. "I think you are really cute, and I'm attracted to you. I mean your are funny and hot to boot. I'd like to get to know you. But you seem quite nervous.. is it me making you feel that way? Or is this your first time out with a guy? If so it okay just taking it at your pace. I'd hate for you to feel forced into anything you don't want to.." “….Oh! No, no I’m…I’ve….never been…out before. Ever. Really…I just never had time. Then it kinda spiraled to being out of the loop…I never got asked out. Kinda became a wallflower and truth be told…I…I’m not exactly approachable with those that know me.” Haru explained with an awkward blush as he dreaded the topic only thinking back to all of the strained relationships with work colleagues and those who had gossiped about how hard he would be to ask out. Haru had through no fault of his own become sort of a warning to those who worked with him on who to avoid dating, talking to…hell just don’t even look at him. Granted half of the time Haru had deserved a few of those glares, he had been on heavy work benders since he chose his career. Haru was able to skip many essentials in life due to what he was….sleep had become completely optional, even proper meals were ignored at times. Due to this discovery….Haru often had quick pre made two minute meals, and way to many energy drinks on hand…due to this….he really wasn’t the best person to deal with when he was in his work zone. His work life was, no had become everything. He hated outing with his coworkers and kept to his self… so it was only fair he was terrifying to his co workers and they gossiped to no end about him and well, avoided him. …it didn’t help his publicist was the only one willing to deal with him he was the one who dragged him out tonight. Who convinced the team to go with him…he had promised them bottomless booze in an attempt to socialize Haru. In a sense he was successful even if he ended up loosing Haru tonight. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "I feel pretty lucky to have you all to myself. You aren't as bad at this as you might think. Be confident, you are young and hot. And could easily have your pick of partners... I'm lucky you didn't pick someone else." “Ha! That’s rich!” Haru said with a deep laugh as he smiled at Simon. “Most people avoid me at work. Ya know scary boss kinda man.” Haru admitted brushing over all the other issues as he looked at Simon who looked down at his hand and held it a little closer before speaking again. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "So.." Shan looked back up from their hands again. "You don't dance.. you now know to differentiate good wine from bad.. you say you aren't familiar with the city, yet the owner here treats you like her own grandson." “Mmh Granny takes pity on me. She worries I’ll starve. As for the city it’s my first time traveling here for work. I move around a lot.” Haru said with a small laugh as he listened to Simon amused by his assessment of who Haru was. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "You are a very mysterious guy, and I'm not just saying that because you are a demon like me. It's just.." Shan shifted in his seat nervously. Like what he was about to say made 0 sense in any way. "I don't know.. I just feel like you might be my person.. I know it sounds weird, but..I genuine feel this isn't our first time meeting. Maybe in a past life or something." He added lastly then feared he might have messed it up. “…Mmh you’re nervous on your theory, must mean it’s something new to you.” Haru lightly teased trying to ease Simon’s nerves. “Your not wrong. I feel a connection maybe we’ve met before, possibly early in life or later on. Demons sometimes have connections they can’t explain It’s…interesting.” Haru stated as he gently ran his thumb over Simon’s hand not liking the feeling of him being nervous, he couldn’t explain why he didn’t like it…but it in a sense sat wrong with him. ”Tonight has been an experience…I’ve been around people humans demons alike…but with you…It’s like out of the whole world, I feel comfortable with you. I guess that’s why I wanted to ask you out…to see why this feeling this…spark is here.” Haru admitted as he looked to his food and pushed it around before boldening himself. ”….Do you want to head back to my room with me?” Haru asked his voice holding no hesitation as he looked at Simon.
Yukonwolfspirit Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Yukie groaned and pulled Julius’s closer almost as if he was a man possessed. No, he was more obsessed with Julius than ever before. It had taken him time to adjust and figure things out for this rougher fucking but once they had the house echoed with blissful moans and the sharp slapping sounds. ”I love you, and you will always be mine. Forever.” Yukie whispered in Julius’s ear as he nipped the reddened bit of flesh. Their passionate lovemaking climaxed and moved around the bed doing until both were exhausted. In the end Yukie had successfully buried himself in Julius his cock throbbing and knotting him as he filled his lovers insides. ”mmmh…The sheets are nice. We might need spare sets.” Yukie admitted as he cuddled Julius breaking the silence from before that echoing through the house as Yukie looked at his mate taking a moment to build up his spine. ”….I’m sorry for before….I-I’m not use to being so…not me. It’s strange and terrifying. I don’t know how to be…non all powerful demon…I’m struggling to find my footing. To find my place.” Yukie explained softly as he was trying to put his conflicted feelings into words. “The power I had was almost godlike…to be…normal. It’s an heavy adjustment. I don’t know how to live…normal. How to do anything normal really.” Yukie mumbled motioning to the lube as explanation since before he could just pull it out of thin air or have his cock do so many magical things for sex. Now that appendage well…it was still fun as ever, but more so in the way that he could change it shape texture size ect…and how he used it. He couldn’t use demon magic to enhance just like how he couldn’t make anything appear. At most he was stripped down to impressive healing and basic demon skills. ———- “Smart ass, being such a damn tease. I know damn well you can do it blindfolded.” Haruhi said with a huff and a roll of his eyes as he reached down and guided Yumros cock into his aching ass. Yumro was testing him being so cheeky. Smirking a little Haruhi trusting Yumro would hold him firm sat up with a little too much ease. Looking in Yumros eyes Haruhi wrapped his arms around his mates neck and pulled him closer for a deep kiss and with his body weight adjusted pushed Yumros cock in with one full thrust. Biting back the sudden moan from being filled Haruhi tangled a free hand in Yumros hair as he pulled it back exposing Yumros neck. ”keep in mind I’m not weak, darling~ I can keep up and run alongside as your mate and even as your pack.” Haruhi reminded Yumro as he nipped his lovers neck biting him a little roughly to prove a point as he smirked. “ I can handle all of you.” Haruhi stated as he released Yumro and succumbed to the full body shiver he felt as he started fucking himself on Yumros cock. ———— On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "Well I free uptill noon tomorrow. If that is an invitation that is?" “I would hope you would stay till you leave tomorrow afternoon. Depending on how it goes I wouldn’t mind exchanging numbers and meeting back up.” Haru admitted with a deep blush as he relaxed beside Simon the demon still a little tense but calming down as he boldly made a move his hand resting on Simon’s leg open. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "You don't need to be shy. I can hold your hand all night if that's your wish." “I would like that…” Haru barely squeaked out as he felt Simon squeeze his hand gentle in a rather reassuring way that only made him all the more shy. Haru couldn’t understand let alone hide his deepening blush that made his ears burn an even darker red. He also didn’t plan to lean slightly into his dates hand, as he felt Simon’s fingers brush against his head to tame a sneaky strand of hair that had escaped its bindings. He didn’t dare glance over ans he felt those delicate fingers tuck the strand behind his ear. Simon’s sweetness and gentle nature was so new to Haru.He was so shy in this tender moment, gods! how could Simon read him so well. It was like he was an open book! On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "Say Haruko." Shan voice sounded gentle as he let the other lean against him. The weight weirdly pleasant. "I think you are really cute, and I'm attracted to you. I mean your are funny and hot to boot. I'd like to get to know you. But you seem quite nervous.. is it me making you feel that way? Or is this your first time out with a guy? If so it okay just taking it at your pace. I'd hate for you to feel forced into anything you don't want to.." “….Oh! No, no I’m…I’ve….never been…out before. Ever. Really…I just never had time. Then it kinda spiraled to being out of the loop…I never got asked out. Kinda became a wallflower and truth be told…I…I’m not exactly approachable with those that know me.” Haru explained with an awkward blush as he dreaded the topic only thinking back to all of the strained relationships with work colleagues and those who had gossiped about how hard he would be to ask out. Haru had through no fault of his own become sort of a warning to those who worked with him on who to avoid dating, talking to…hell just don’t even look at him. Granted half of the time Haru had deserved a few of those glares, he had been on heavy work benders since he chose his career. Haru was able to skip many essentials in life due to what he was….sleep had become completely optional, even proper meals were ignored at times. Due to this discovery….Haru often had quick pre made two minute meals, and way to many energy drinks on hand…due to this….he really wasn’t the best person to deal with when he was in his work zone. His work life was, no had become everything. He hated outing with his coworkers and kept to his self… so it was only fair he was terrifying to his co workers and they gossiped to no end about him and well, avoided him. …it didn’t help his publicist was the only one willing to deal with him he was the one who dragged him out tonight. Who convinced the team to go with him…he had promised them bottomless booze in an attempt to socialize Haru. In a sense he was successful even if he ended up loosing Haru tonight. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "I feel pretty lucky to have you all to myself. You aren't as bad at this as you might think. Be confident, you are young and hot. And could easily have your pick of partners... I'm lucky you didn't pick someone else." “Ha! That’s rich!” Haru said with a deep laugh as he smiled at Simon. “Most people avoid me at work. Ya know scary boss kinda man.” Haru admitted brushing over all the other issues as he looked at Simon who looked down at his hand and held it a little closer before speaking again. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "So.." Shan looked back up from their hands again. "You don't dance.. you now know to differentiate good wine from bad.. you say you aren't familiar with the city, yet the owner here treats you like her own grandson." “Mmh Granny takes pity on me. She worries I’ll starve. As for the city it’s my first time traveling here for work. I move around a lot.” Haru said with a small laugh as he listened to Simon amused by his assessment of who Haru was. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "You are a very mysterious guy, and I'm not just saying that because you are a demon like me. It's just.." Shan shifted in his seat nervously. Like what he was about to say made 0 sense in any way. "I don't know.. I just feel like you might be my person.. I know it sounds weird, but..I genuine feel this isn't our first time meeting. Maybe in a past life or something." He added lastly then feared he might have messed it up. “…Mmh you’re nervous on your theory, must mean it’s something new to you.” Haru lightly teased trying to ease Simon’s nerves. “Your not wrong. I feel a connection maybe we’ve met before, possibly early in life or later on. Demons sometimes have connections they can’t explain It’s…interesting.” Haru stated as he gently ran his thumb over Simon’s hand not liking the feeling of him being nervous, he couldn’t explain why he didn’t like it…but it in a sense sat wrong with him. ”Tonight has been an experience…I’ve been around people humans demons alike…but with you…It’s like out of the whole world, I feel comfortable with you. I guess that’s why I wanted to ask you out…to see why this feeling this…spark is here.” Haru admitted as he looked to his food and pushed it around before boldening himself. ”….Do you want to head back to my room with me?” Haru asked his voice holding no hesitation as he looked at Simon.
Yukonwolfspirit Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Yukie groaned and pulled Julius’s closer almost as if he was a man possessed. No, he was more obsessed with Julius than ever before. It had taken him time to adjust and figure things out for this rougher fucking but once they had the house echoed with blissful moans and the sharp slapping sounds. ”I love you, and you will always be mine. Forever.” Yukie whispered in Julius’s ear as he nipped the reddened bit of flesh. Their passionate lovemaking climaxed and moved around the bed doing until both were exhausted. In the end Yukie had successfully buried himself in Julius his cock throbbing and knotting him as he filled his lovers insides. ”mmmh…The sheets are nice. We might need spare sets.” Yukie admitted as he cuddled Julius breaking the silence from before that echoing through the house as Yukie looked at his mate taking a moment to build up his spine. ”….I’m sorry for before….I-I’m not use to being so…not me. It’s strange and terrifying. I don’t know how to be…non all powerful demon…I’m struggling to find my footing. To find my place.” Yukie explained softly as he was trying to put his conflicted feelings into words. “The power I had was almost godlike…to be…normal. It’s an heavy adjustment. I don’t know how to live…normal. How to do anything normal really.” Yukie mumbled motioning to the lube as explanation since before he could just pull it out of thin air or have his cock do so many magical things for sex. Now that appendage well…it was still fun as ever, but more so in the way that he could change it shape texture size ect…and how he used it. He couldn’t use demon magic to enhance just like how he couldn’t make anything appear. At most he was stripped down to impressive healing and basic demon skills. ———- “Smart ass, being such a damn tease. I know damn well you can do it blindfolded.” Haruhi said with a huff and a roll of his eyes as he reached down and guided Yumros cock into his aching ass. Yumro was testing him being so cheeky. Smirking a little Haruhi trusting Yumro would hold him firm sat up with a little too much ease. Looking in Yumros eyes Haruhi wrapped his arms around his mates neck and pulled him closer for a deep kiss and with his body weight adjusted pushed Yumros cock in with one full thrust. Biting back the sudden moan from being filled Haruhi tangled a free hand in Yumros hair as he pulled it back exposing Yumros neck. ”keep in mind I’m not weak, darling~ I can keep up and run alongside as your mate and even as your pack.” Haruhi reminded Yumro as he nipped his lovers neck biting him a little roughly to prove a point as he smirked. “ I can handle all of you.” Haruhi stated as he released Yumro and succumbed to the full body shiver he felt as he started fucking himself on Yumros cock. ———— On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "Well I free uptill noon tomorrow. If that is an invitation that is?" “I would hope you would stay till you leave tomorrow afternoon. Depending on how it goes I wouldn’t mind exchanging numbers and meeting back up.” Haru admitted with a deep blush as he relaxed beside Simon the demon still a little tense but calming down as he boldly made a move his hand resting on Simon’s leg open. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "You don't need to be shy. I can hold your hand all night if that's your wish." “I would like that…” Haru barely squeaked out as he felt Simon squeeze his hand gentle in a rather reassuring way that only made him all the more shy. Haru couldn’t understand let alone hide his deepening blush that made his ears burn an even darker red. He also didn’t plan to lean slightly into his dates hand, as he felt Simon’s fingers brush against his head to tame a sneaky strand of hair that had escaped its bindings. He didn’t dare glance over ans he felt those delicate fingers tuck the strand behind his ear. Simon’s sweetness and gentle nature was so new to Haru.He was so shy in this tender moment, gods! how could Simon read him so well. It was like he was an open book! On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "Say Haruko." Shan voice sounded gentle as he let the other lean against him. The weight weirdly pleasant. "I think you are really cute, and I'm attracted to you. I mean your are funny and hot to boot. I'd like to get to know you. But you seem quite nervous.. is it me making you feel that way? Or is this your first time out with a guy? If so it okay just taking it at your pace. I'd hate for you to feel forced into anything you don't want to.." “….Oh! No, no I’m…I’ve….never been…out before. Ever. Really…I just never had time. Then it kinda spiraled to being out of the loop…I never got asked out. Kinda became a wallflower and truth be told…I…I’m not exactly approachable with those that know me.” Haru explained with an awkward blush as he dreaded the topic only thinking back to all of the strained relationships with work colleagues and those who had gossiped about how hard he would be to ask out. Haru had through no fault of his own become sort of a warning to those who worked with him on who to avoid dating, talking to…hell just don’t even look at him. Granted half of the time Haru had deserved a few of those glares, he had been on heavy work benders since he chose his career. Haru was able to skip many essentials in life due to what he was….sleep had become completely optional, even proper meals were ignored at times. Due to this discovery….Haru often had quick pre made two minute meals, and way to many energy drinks on hand…due to this….he really wasn’t the best person to deal with when he was in his work zone. His work life was, no had become everything. He hated outing with his coworkers and kept to his self… so it was only fair he was terrifying to his co workers and they gossiped to no end about him and well, avoided him. …it didn’t help his publicist was the only one willing to deal with him he was the one who dragged him out tonight. Who convinced the team to go with him…he had promised them bottomless booze in an attempt to socialize Haru. In a sense he was successful even if he ended up loosing Haru tonight. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "I feel pretty lucky to have you all to myself. You aren't as bad at this as you might think. Be confident, you are young and hot. And could easily have your pick of partners... I'm lucky you didn't pick someone else." “Ha! That’s rich!” Haru said with a deep laugh as he smiled at Simon. “Most people avoid me at work. Ya know scary boss kinda man.” Haru admitted brushing over all the other issues as he looked at Simon who looked down at his hand and held it a little closer before speaking again. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "So.." Shan looked back up from their hands again. "You don't dance.. you now know to differentiate good wine from bad.. you say you aren't familiar with the city, yet the owner here treats you like her own grandson." “Mmh Granny takes pity on me. She worries I’ll starve. As for the city it’s my first time traveling here for work. I move around a lot.” Haru said with a small laugh as he listened to Simon amused by his assessment of who Haru was. On 10/1/2026 at 12:22 PM, M-jow said: "You are a very mysterious guy, and I'm not just saying that because you are a demon like me. It's just.." Shan shifted in his seat nervously. Like what he was about to say made 0 sense in any way. "I don't know.. I just feel like you might be my person.. I know it sounds weird, but..I genuine feel this isn't our first time meeting. Maybe in a past life or something." He added lastly then feared he might have messed it up. “…Mmh you’re nervous on your theory, must mean it’s something new to you.” Haru lightly teased trying to ease Simon’s nerves. “Your not wrong. I feel a connection maybe we’ve met before, possibly early in life or later on. Demons sometimes have connections they can’t explain It’s…interesting.” Haru stated as he gently ran his thumb over Simon’s hand not liking the feeling of him being nervous, he couldn’t explain why he didn’t like it…but it in a sense sat wrong with him. ”Tonight has been an experience…I’ve been around people humans demons alike…but with you…It’s like out of the whole world, I feel comfortable with you. I guess that’s why I wanted to ask you out…to see why this feeling this…spark is here.” Haru admitted as he looked to his food and pushed it around before boldening himself. ”….Do you want to head back to my room with me?” Haru asked his voice holding no hesitation as he looked at Simon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now