An Unlikely Duo (Open to first)

Yukonwolfspirit

His body would stream after Yukie's, setting his bag down beside the couch, "Yeah, definitely." Sekki took a seat on the couch, his shoes already neatly placed at the door.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• SekkiMonsuta

"Alright" Yukie repliednwith a smirk as he started the video his sexy little number for his fisrst dance popping up in view of the camera as the first dance started.

(Music for first dance.)

(Sexy little number for first dance.)

4f0a6dd0954e50f0262e120fef455d76.jpg

Sekki's head would fall forward as he watches in interest, his hand on his chin, a finger against his soft lips. "It does tell a story." He'd say after a bit, his eyes widening, smiling brightly at a certain, perfectly executed move, "This is amazing!" His dark brows would raise, the smile remaining, his eyes completely glued to the screen.

"Please my second piece is even more amazing" Yukie replied as he smirked and opened a beer enjoying the flavor and for once breaking his no drinking rule as he offered his new friend a beer.

Sekki would blush timidly, finding his confidence quite attractive, lifting his small hands in defense when he's offered a beer, "O-Oh no, I can't drink yet.." Yukie may remember Sekki is still 17, turning 18 soon.

"Oh please I won't tell" Yukie replied as he sat down and put the second tape in.

(This song)

(Outfit)

da6b017ad4e45537130db359ac097083.jpg

spo17040121340098-m7.jpg

Sekki would purse his lips, glancing at the screen, seeing Yukie's body in the tight suit, blushing lightly again. He'd stay at the edge of the couch, watching the second tape as he speaks, "I'm not sure if I'll quite like the taste of alcohol."

"Well then don't drink someone needs to get us there on time" Yukie teased already sleepy and ready to go to Russia.

He'd nod, glancing down at the size of the couch, "Where should I sleep, Yukie?" Sekki questioned, his eyes up at Yukie now.

"You can stay in the guest room I have a bed made up already" Yukie replied as he got up and showed him where it was leaving the light on as he went to his own room.

Sekki took his large gym bag to follow after Yukie, thanking him once he reaches the guest bedroom. Sekki's bag would be tossed onto the bed, his arms reaching up to stretch, sighing softly. His cheeks would be pink, looking flustered still, walking over to the door & shutting it before starting to remove his top.

Yukie took a bath and relaxed gently messaging his knee that was pretty bruised but he would deal with it he had a competition to win.

He'd strip down, folding his clothes into his gym bag, leaving his short boxers on to sleep in. Sekki would bend over the bed, pulling the sheets down, his thin arm supporting his half naked body. 'Yukie is being so generous..' Sekki thought to himself, his slim torso tightening when he remembers seeing Yukie skate on those tapes.

Sekki slept soundly, the night passing.

He'd wake up, using his travel toiletries from the gym bag to get himself ready for the day. He'd stand before the mirror as he brushes his teeth, wearing white boxers with navy print & a pink heart on one side.

Yukie woke up to his alarm and sat up walking into the bathroom half awake as he stripped and showered not even noticing Sekki.

Sekki would see Yukie pass in the mirror, his eyes widening, his tooth brush hanging out of his mouth, spitting quickly so he doesn't choke, washing out his mouth. His cheek would color a light pink. "Y-Yukie- goodmorning!" Sekki stuttered, taking a peek at the shower in the mirror.

"Mmh morning.." Yukie mumbled still not fully awake and the shower 'curtains' being glass sliding doors as he continued washing himself and worked in scrubbing every inch. "Are you going to shower?"

Sekki's red face would turn back to the fogged bathroom mirror, staring at his bed head. He'd want to look perfect for his performance, taking a moment before answering, "Yeah.."

"Come on in I'm not shy and I don't mind sharing" Yukie replied as he sat down on a small chair and washed his feet and gently his hurt knee not liking how purple and red it was and with just a hint of swelling but he brushed it off as overworking.

His eyes would widen, fixing themselves back on the drain in the bathroom sink, his cheeks flushing red. "A-Ah.. I'll wait 'till you're done.." His eyes would lift up to the fogged mirror, staring at Yukie's blurry figure through the shower glass.

"Don't bother I'm done" Yukie replied walking out naked as he grabbed a towel from the closet and dried off.

"Okay." Sekki said while walking over to the shower, his body facing partially away from Yukie as he strips from his short boxers. He'd step out of them, leaning forward into the shower to feel the water with his hand.

Yukie went and finished dressing ordering breakfast as he wrapped his knee and put his bags in the car and for once was excited to compete with a friend.

Sekki's hands would rush through his soaked, pink locks, exhaling deeply under the steaming water, droplets running down his abs. He'd take deep breaths, calming himself down for the competition, focusing on the scents of the shampoo or his body wash. His mind would race with segments of his routine, getting out fairly quickly so he doesn't hold anyone up, turning the shower off. The white towel would be thrown over his shoulder, walking out to the guest room for his fresh packed clothing.

• Saga locked this topic