An Interesting Satanic ritual (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Name: Ako

--

Ako had only just moved into this new town with his family however the boy was lonely. He found it difficult to make friends due to his shyness, actually he was a chosen mute at school, his voice would be meek and soft making the other kids difficult to approach and vice versa.

He had become sad and that's where he came across a book at the library, one that mentioned rituals and the such. He had never believed in magic however it was worth a try, especially if he could make at least one friend, that was all he desired although he was getting slightly fearful thinking about it.

The boy waited until dusk, he went outside and made the marking just like the book had recommended. He sat on the ground, humming to himself. They said you'd need to drop some of your essence onto the mark and make your wish to the devil whilst offering your soul, he didn't expect it to work but... It was worth it, right? The boy bit his lip roughly, wincing at the pain before letting the small amount of crimson fall onto the ground where the mark was.

"Mister Satan, I offer you my soul... But in exchange, please be my friend!" He shouted, not expecting a reply but the curious little boy wanted to know if his wishes would be heard.

~~~~~~

(last post)

"It's in my room the new is huge~" Lulu replied as he giggled and followed him

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic