Loves Gentle Touch (Tsu x Wolf)

WolfDog12

"I don't know why but I'm barely able to get hard at all right now." He was trying his best to do it the way Banri wanted and not forcing him to hurt the other but this wasn't enough stimulation... Not when he'd been use to so much more from his customers. Ryuu wanted to beg for something more but knew Banri would more likely run away than do anything to hurt him and being in this situation was the worst. How was he going to get his fix if Banri couldn't satisfy him? He said he'd stop taking on customers but it was all he had at the moment.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kohaku tsubasa

Banri could feel he was not enough. "i am so sorry i wont hurt you but you could hurt me if you think that would help" Banri said he wanted to give Ryuu what he needed. "i know i am not good enough because you need the pain well sadly if i hurt you i would be in pain as well it would brake my hurt" Banri said hugging him gently. this is not what he wanted he wanted Ryuu to be happy.

"i really wish i could help but i have never had sex" Banri admitted putting his head on Ryuu's shoulder. he thought of what he should do. "Ryuu let me be on top and try some stuff if you still dont care for it well...." Banri started to say then stopped he did not want to have to go pick up his best friend and love at another persons house who hurt him really bad.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Of course I won't hurt you. You know I wouldn't do that. I'm a Masochist not a sadist so I can only get pleasure out of my own pain and humiliation," Ryuu explained. He knew how hard this was for the other and was trying not to complain but it was rather difficult for him when the other saw right through him. He wanted to be with Banri forever but just didn't understand love at all...

Ryuu nodded and let the other get on top as the Half-blind male laid on his back and let the other take control. He wondered what it was that Banri had up his sleeve and really wondered what he could have meant when bringing up what to do when it didn't work... Would Banri let him take on other customers again? He already quit though... Of course, he could easily go back, the place was desperate for a masochist as serious as he was. Still, Ryuu couldn't keep calling and asking help getting home...