72tmm9

Is the title too arrogant? Anyway, I've been a fudanshi for almost a year, but I registered to yaoiotaku not too long ago. I love mangas like Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Hang Out Crisis, Eigyou Nika, Gosan no Heart, DystopiA, Otogokoro, Love Stage, Itoshi no Nekokke, Escape Journey, Given, Lonely to Organdy (the two I just mentioned made me cry a lot) and some others. Like I said. I've been a fudanshi for almost a year and I've seen so many kinds of yaoi and some shonen ai.

So for making this a little less boring I'll ask you how you became a fujoshi or fudanshi.

I got into yaoi unintentionally. I find out this visual novel Don't Take it Personally, Babe, It just Ain't your Story.

Is not yaoi nor shonen ai, but it shows some signs of it. I just played this visual novel because I read somewhere it was really good. There is a guy in the visual novel named Akira who discovers he is gay though eveyone except him already knew and he confesses to the cool, sexy guy of the class who is hetero, but he gives him a chance and they get closer. At some point the exgirlfriend almost ruins the relation but they make it up and get even closer. The sad part is that most or it is not shown because you are the teacher and learn most of this throw what others students tell you and the fact that you as a teacher have a tablet which you can use to see every conversation the students have on their cellphones. Anyway, there is a scene where you see those two hugging in the most adorable way. Tere is a part where Akira is just joking but at the end he gives a hint of wanting to have sex. Once the visual novel was done I was so annoyed. I wanted more. And because of it I started to look out for more visual novels with homosexual romance. Not very lucky though. I don't remember how but I found a yaoi which was decent and I really liked. From there I keep going until I learned the terms uke and seme. And now I considere myself a fudanshi, because I started shippin almost every good looking guys I see. That and how I would like that really sexy guy I saw in the store to be my lovely seme. Anyway, I would love to hear how you got into yaoi. Also if someone has a real yaoi story, please share xD.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 72tmm9

• Paul4U

• MadameX

• crystald

Welcome!! So good to see another new comer.

I found out about yaoi by watching Gravitation and over heating from the cuteness. From there I found the manga Love is Like a Hurricane and I knew the perfection of the seme/uke pairing.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome!

I found yaoi years ago while looking for some msnga to read. Somethings about it caught my attention and peeked my interest.

Hello 72tmm9! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

💖

san 💖 welcome to yaoiotaku

please enjoy your stay

Hi

giphy.gif

Nice to meet you and welcome!

Nice intro my friend! I wish I had a real yaoi story to tell involving 2-3 guys here and with a few friends of mine but that's impossible T_T but I can tell you a few Yuri stories ;) although that's not the thing we are interested in on here :p

Looking forward on exchanging stories with you... And get some good yaoi recommendations ;)

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Hello

~!

Hmm.. how did i learn about yaoi... oh yeah, i remember one day when i was browsing through looking for updates of my favourite shoujo/shounen mangas (yes, i was an innocent little snowflake back then) when i 'accidentally' come across this yaoi manga by Minami Haruka sensei. if you're not familiar with her works, she has this super cute shoujo-esque style with all the flowery background and stuff. then i realized the characters are all male. at first i was like... wait... that's a penis! two penises! but somehow i couldn't stop myself and ever since then i was hooked.... and the rest is history. lol!

Anyways, welcome to the forum~! i hope you find many wonderful friends and amazing things around here ^_^ enjoy your time!

• 2 weeks later...