candicame

Hey, I'm brand new, and I read the forum rules and a couple other threads, and the rules say this:

"For newbies:

- Don't jump right into a long, established RP.

- Start off with your own small, private RP between you and one other person, so you can figure out how things work"

So I thought that I would try to recruit someone to do the small, two person game that it says that you should start out with. I'm used to doing skype rps, and a friend of mine suggested that I try this site to meet people, but i think that the format here is a bit different from what we do, which is kind of an IM thing, so I'm excited to get started and learn.

I can play any position and would like to discuss a starter/scenario that we both like. If you wanna rp, let me know what you're into and what your limits are because I can go pretty extreme, but I can also pull back if you need me to.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpiritualHarmony

• Rumpleteaser

• candicame

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to YO! I am a rather old member who has just gotten time back kn their side(lol). I would love to role play with you if you want? Just shoot me a Private message and we could talk there~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 4 weeks later...