Destiny -Ninja roleplay, seeking all positions =Uke, Seke, Seme=-

Winter_Storm

Hello all, kinda new to this site but definitely not to roleplaying. I've been role playing for several years now and it's become a stepping stone to my future career as a writer. That being said, once I found this site, I couldn't help but want to give it a go. Currently at this moment I'm interested in a Naruto verse roleplay or something related in a way. I'm just dying to do a Ninja roleplay to be honest. I can play any position just fine but honestly I find myself being a most comfortable being Seke, that is why I left all positions open to whoever wishes to join in. Now I only do 1x1's but due to the fact that I'm going to be listing a vast expanse of my OCs that you can read through and decide who you want to pick me to play as in order to create a story together, I'm more than eager to make multiple threads. So either post below or message me if anyone is willing to give it a go.

IMG_0576_zpst56bki4p.jpg

Name: Namikaze Kazuna

Position: Seke

Personality: Kazuna is typically very good natured and level headed. He's always willing and ready to lend a hand in anything and will give his body and soul to protect his village and those dear to him. He's been often rumored to give the best advice anyone could ask for and is the Ninja anyone could wish for if they're in a pinch. As calm as this Ninja is known to be, he is lethal in battle and does not pull his punches when the situation is dire.

Affinity: Lightning and water

Summon animal: Fox

Alliance: Village Hidden in the Clouds

IMG_0573_zpss2g64l2y.jpg

Name: Ozuma Tsubasa

Personality: For the most part reserved, Tsubasa is loyal to his village despite the fact that he spends a good time traveling instead of actually being inside the village. He has a unique bond with nature and seems to have an impeccable read on the seasons and what exactly the weather is about to bring upon them even when no one else knows. Tsubasa doesn't speak much due to the fact that he doesn't find a need to waste his breath on useless words, yet at the same time, he will make his opinion known when the time is right.

Affinity: Earth and Wind

Summon Animal: Hawks

Alliance: Village Hidden in the Sand

IMG_0569_zpse9klwpq3.png

Name: Watanoki Keisuke

Position: Seme

Personality: Keisuke is someone that you don't ever want to see irritated or ticked off. Though most of the time he has almost a lazy air to him and he takes things at his own pace, Keisuke is quite known to be deadly when his temper is provoked. He knows how to take a joke and rarely does he seem really motivated to do just about anything, nevertheless, people prefer him that way. The few that have caught a glimpse of his temper, have been left with mental scars that are very much real. For that reason, he has been given the nickname of "Demon of the Leaf".

Affinity: Lightning and Ice

Summon Animal: Wolf

Alliance: Village Hidden in the Leaf

IMG_0574_zpsmp4vmu5k.jpg

IMG_0575_zpsvqxyzpjr.jpg

Name: Fuseki Haruka

Position: Seke or Seme

Personality: Haruka is quite the prankster and loves to have a good time. Whenever he's off duty, he always seems to bear a entertained grin on his face and light natured humor on his person. His partners often say that Haruka has an inner brightness about him regardless if he's Anbu or not. He's always up for a good laugh or a good prank and when on assignment, has yet to fail a single mission given to him. He is what is considered to be the pride and joy of his Anbu squad.

Affinity: Fire and Earth

Summon Animal: Eagle

Alliance: Village Hidden in the Leaf

IMG_0571_zps0zoqccct.png

Name: Izumi Oma

Position: Seke or Seme

Personality: Oma is a rather stoic character. He doesn't find much amusement in anything and if he finds that you're wasting his time, he's more than likely to leave you in the middle of a conversation you think you're having with him. Oma values his privacy and is very reluctant to let anyone into his comfort zone. Not having parents or a village he remembers, Oma enjoys the time he spends wandering around the different regions of the Shinobi world and won't really interfere in anything until he truly feels inclined to do so.

Affinity: Ice

Summon Animal: Tiger

Alliance: None

Rank: Because he does not belong to a village, he does have a designated rank. However, power wise, he is around the range of an A or S rank Shinobi.

IMG_0572_zps49dyljgx.jpg

Name: Izumi Ryoka

Personality: Much like his twin, Ryoka does not remember having any parents or childhood village. However, unlike his sibling, he has offered his alliance to the village Hidden in the Rain. Ryoka is cold temper and very no nonesense. He doesn't care if his opinion hurts your emotions or if his opinion is different than your own. He does what he wants to do and rarely gives his hand to bend to anyone. Some say he's temper is much worse than his reserved twin's temper. Whether it is or isn't, Ryoka doesn't care. As long as people leave him alone to get his job done, then that's all that matters to him.

Affinity: Wind and Water

Summon Animal: Jackal

Alliance: Village Hidden in the Rain

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winter_Storm

• Kohaku tsubasa

• TimelessMasters

((Hello there! I am quite interested in doing a Ninja roleplay with you if you are still looking for participants. I have quite a few ninja characters myself that I could show you if you would like.

Additional Characters and Plots

Older Look

IMG_0604_zpsx5fl8ddq.jpg

IMG_0606_zpsetdu59xa.jpgYounger Appearance

Name: Mitsuru Naoki

Position: Any position. =Uke, Seke, or Seme=

Personality: Naoki is what many could call mysterious. He is cool tempered and doesn't seem to get bothered by much at all. It's almost as if he lacked emotions by the way his pupil-less blue gaze seems to stare through you in the coldest of ways. He's very monotonic and doesn't like to waste to much of his time in any one place or on any one person. He prefers to be left in peace and doesn't put much effort on situations he doesn't care for. Despite that, when provoked, Naoki is explosive in both temper and lethal nature. There's an ongoing rumor that anyone that crosses him usually ends up losing their life, or if they're lucky enough to be spared by him, swear by the Gods above to never cross blades with the man.

When he was younger, Naoki seemed to have the charming and curious nature of a Genin and Chunin later. He was fiercely protective of his friends and would never back down from a challenge. However, when he abandoned his village, it seemed like all his livelihood and charisma has thrown into his past to never be looked upon again.

Kekkei Genkai: Tenseigan

Affinity: Water and Earth

Animal Summon: White Tiger

Alliance: Originally from the Leaf Village but since discovering his Kekkei Genkai and what happened to the village his family was originally from, Naoki left the Leaf Village to journey on his own throughout the nations and find out as much as he could about his lineage.

Rank: He left just before joining the Anbu Corps, making his power level at the moment almost ranking as high as a S Class Shinobi.

IMG_0599_zpsz8zanus8.jpg

Name: Yushiyuki Takeo

Position: Seme

Personality: Stern and harsh tempered, Takeo is as hard hearted as they come. He doesn't believe in mercy nor does he believe in ridiculous tales told to him from the weeping lips of his targets. As long as he gets his job done and paid for it, then he really doesn't give a damn about anything else. There are a very limited few who have ever been able to pierce through his harsh nature and those are the ones he protects no matter the cost. Aside from the handful of people dear to him, Takeo is all for the world going to hell in a gift basket.

Affinity: Ice

Summon Animal: Cat

Alliance: None, works for the Lord of any Land he is currently located in. He is what most would classify as a mercenary or assassin. Someone who goes after targets no one else wants to, and gets paid after bringing back proof that they're indeed quite dead.

Plot Idea 1: War has broken out between the villages again and what had once been an age of peace and tranquility, has become another span of bloodshed and misery. No one is quite sure how the war broke out once more and every village points accusing fingers at their neighbors without even a hint of hesitation or remorse. Young chunin and genin as being killed as the fighting progresses and village leaders are both losing their minds and their hope to have the fighting be brought to an end. In a moment of utter and pure desperation, one Kage sends out one of their strongest and most loyal Shinobi on a quest to hunt down a man who has been rumored to have the power to bring the war to an end. A man that had once been a loyal, faithful member of his own village. It's a bargain, but it's a bargain the Village Leader is willing to take. Will their loyal Shinobi be able to track this man down? Will he be able to convince him to return home? Will his pleads for the end of the war and the salvation of young lives cause the much removed Ex member of his village to agree to help? Especially when the pair have history together?

Plot Idea 2: In this time of peace, young Genin teams are gathered and trained to be the next generation of ninjas that will carry the torch for their own respective Ninja villages. Pride is installed in these young minds and rivalries as not uncommon. However, none is the rivalry as fierce as a Ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist and a another Shinobi from a close enough Ninja Village. The two have been at each others throats since they could become Genin and fight. Always fiercely competitive but never allowing anyone else to talk badly about one or the other. However, when a mission comes up that forced the two now older Shinobi and their teams to join as one and seek a mysterious scroll that can lead to the salvation of the Ninja world, will they be able to put their differences aside and work alongside one another? Especially with the secret emotions between them begin to boil and fester up into the outside world?

Plot Idea 3: Ninja life has never been a thing to write a fairytale about or tell to your friend with stars in your eyes and rainbows popping out behind you. To be a ninja meant to be something else....someone else. It meant to put your body and life on the line time and time again to protect your home and the people that truly meant the world to you. No one could know that any more than =My chaacter=. He had practically been bred and raised to become a Ninja, but not just any Ninja. No, he had always been pushed to be better than his best. To make a name for himself and have his presence felt. It was little surprise to everyone around when he joined the Anbu ranks and quickly rose to become a Captain. He was good at what he did and the reason why he did it. Nevertheless, when a stranger is thrown onto his lap and he is ordered to keep the stranger safe at all costs while the other man seeks refuge in his village....how will he be able to see this mission through? When =My Character= is only truly used to bloodshed and risking everything to keep his village safe, this new mission seems rather daunting to him....Especially when the home village of this man is unknown and he seems to possess a strange power about him.

hello it is kohaku tsubasa i would love to rp anyhting is fine i did sent to a pm and if need any help you can message me

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.