Under His Lead [18+, Private](SapphireD910 and DJIce)

SapphireD910

hqdefault.jpg

(Image is Jisoo from Dandelion, he's a neko, but he's what I see for my wolf Kahl).

Name: Kahl

Hair/Fur: Jet Black

Eyes: Gold

Species: Wolf

Pack leader, a former lone wolf. He manages to continue to be a member to his pack only off the sheer loyalty that’s formed from core members who he helped find food a long time ago. The original pack leader was more sociable, but also more selfish. The group can deal with Kahl’s cold demeanor when he keeps them together and needs met. But in his distant nature he’s also reframed from finding a mate. But deep down he's never really had an interest in having pups.

Kahl huffed, his hot breath puffing out as though clouds of smoke as he exerted his strength into hauling the load he dragged behind him. A trail of blood marked his path, but he had no concern of others who might sniff it out, his smell would still linger and keep those interested at bay. Not too far ahead of him was the glow of his pack’s main grounds, a fire burning in the center where members were likely gathered eating and commiserating. A part of him thought to chide them for their laziness, but it had been his choice on a whim to go for a hunt, he hadn’t told let alone asked anyone’s assistance. He simply had to let off some energy.

Entering the center of camp he looked over those there, laughing, bickering, some obviously had broken into the few bottles of alcohol they had stored, red nosed and exceptionally gleeful. With his last few steps he exerted a last heavy bit of energy and hauled the dead deer to the edge of the campfire, causing a few to let out an gasp while an exasperated sigh came from Kahl, followed by a small but prideful smile crossed his lips.

“Skin it… clean it… and for the light-weights, make sure to cook some well while we have fire going.” The last part got a chuckle from some of the camp. The leader himself eyed around the camp, his sharp golden eyes only stopping momentarily on a smaller male near the fire. He brought his fingers to his lips in that split moment, licking some of the blood that remained. A few rushed over, taking the deer off

“Leader, you could have had us come with you,” came one young male’s voice.

“And let you spoil my fun?” Though the words were almost playful, they were delivered in a heavy way that left many feeling uncomfortable.

Just as he sat down at his spot around the campfire one of the older wolves moved in close and seemed to whisper under his breath. Kahl’s eyes fell shut as he silently took in his comrade’s words with some irritation none the less. “Leader, the elders must have a meeting with you to discuss some… concerns… about the needs of the pack.”

“Let it be so… after I have eaten.” He never opened his eyes as he spoke and continued to gingerly lick at his claws.

It was no more than an hour that the deer was skinned and clean, portions being made, the first going to Kahl himself. One by one others were served and Kahl, while enjoying his serving, watched each wolf get served, in his mind judging their portion, their service, and if the two seemed equal.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SapphireD910

• DJIce

d27b542906c47da9aa47fd1100570be8.jpg

Name: Donovan

Hair/Fur: Mixture of grey, black, and white

Eyes: Icy blue

Species: Wolf hybrid

Donovan is the lowest ranking wolf in his pack. He usually likes to spend a lot of time alone, being more antisocial than a lot of the other pack members. Despite his omega ranking, he's quite stubborn and doesn't really like having to submit to higher ranks. This is one of the reasons he tends to keep his distance from others, knowing that he's bound to cause problems when he's around others.

The pack members seemed to enjoying themselves around the campfire, chatting and laughing while also gulping down alcoholic beverages. The air was crisp and colder, making the area near the fire and the other members seem temptingly cozy. Donovan usually kept his distance from the other pack members, wanting to avoid any conflict between them. As the omega, he wasn't very liked by the higher ranks and often got picked on or harassed because of his smaller size. Being the stubborn male that he was, he often refused to submit properly and usually got himself into a load of trouble, so keeping his distance was found to be an easier solution to this problem.

It was on colder nights like these, however, that the omega liked to slip in with the pack to enjoy the fire. The fact that the members were drinking and generally enjoying themselves made things a lot easier, as they were too distracted to really notice him there. He settled himself near the dancing flames, his tail flicking slightly as he listened to the others joke and laugh. The omega really wasn't a fan of alcohol, so he didn't have an interest in joining the others in drinking. He closed his eyes, seeming content as he relaxed near the warmth of the fire.

It wasn't until he heard the alpha's voice that his ears perked up and he opened his eyes, turning his head to peer over at the dark-haired male. The smell of blood filled the air and his mouth began to water as he noticed the fresh kill he'd brought back. The omega considered slinking back off into the darkness to avoid any sort of confrontation, but he decided he wanted to stay for the food. He remained quiet and kept himself hunched over a bit as to not outwardly draw any attention to himself.

Once the deer was finally prepared, he watched as servings were handed out. He was served last as usual, getting a smaller portion than most of the others. He was used to this by now and had learned to accept it, being glad he was able to get any of the kill at all. The omega was quiet as he ate, but didn't take his time with the meal. Being as hungry as he was, he quite literally wolfed it down and licked the remaining blood off his lips and claws.

Kahl watched as many of the pack seemed exceptionally merry this evening aside from the small group that served directly under him that seemed to become contemplative since his arrival. At the same time the alpha's attention swayed to the small form just barely in reach of the warmth of the fire. He recognized the omega. Despite knowing the wolf's attempts to stay out of the way, Kahl knew Donovan and his rather striking features. He watched of note when the omega was served last and the minimum of the meat he'd brought. The way the younger wolf nearly drank from his plate made something stir in Kahl. His desperation, it motivated others to never be in that position and at the same time it made sure Donovan was always kept so that no one else would be in his place.

His eyes were often closed or downcast, but the brief glimpses made the smallest growl errupt from deep inside the alpha. Before his thoughts were too carried off his attentions turned back to his close council. Before their whispers could continue on much longer, tickling Kahl's sensitive ears even over the crackling of the fire, he called out. "I wish to have a council meeting." His years alone still made certain formalities strange to him, but the group understood him and followed him to one of the larger communal yurts near his own personal one.

He scoffed as he caught many of the group left around the fire already fall into soft talks and sounds of curiosity and concern. Kahl still questioned how someone like him got surrounded by such a social and often immature group. In a way they had grown comfortable under him, but he supposed there were benefits to no longer being alone as long as he was their leader. Everything was his first and foremost. He got whatever he wanted and assistance in getting it. Others made sure he got what he wanted like they were the ones getting it.

Stepping into the yurt the others had already made themselves comfortable. Mostly older wolves, some parents to the younger members, not too old to fight, but obviously no match for Kahl. Kahl probably fell at the end of the older half of his pack, surprising for a leader. He took his spot at the head, facing the rest, a mix of disinterest and displeasure shaping his features. "What is this about?" He asked them bluntly and without patience.

Donovan noticed the alpha's gaze on him, his ears flattening as he moved his own gaze back to the fire. It made him uncomfortable when anyone stared at him, especially if they had high ranks. The omega would occasionally glimse over at him, but quickly lowered his gaze when he found he was still looking over at him. His body tensed uncomfortably as he started thinking of different reasons why Kahl's eyes were on him. The main worry that crossed his mind was that the alpha was angered over something and was possibly considering taking it out on him. It wasn't an uncommon thing for members of the pack to go after him if they were in a bad mood. One of the purposes of being the omega was to endure the aggression of frustrated higher ranks. It kept balance in a pack, for if all the negative attention was focused on him, there was less of a chance it would be focused between the other members.

Despite knowing the importance of this, Donovan still hated it. He'd gotten mauled by multiple members at once before and had never come out of the situations unscathed. Of course he was never hurt badly enough to be fatal, as the pack understood his importance and wouldn't risk killing him, but it was still painful. He drew in a breath and let it out slowly to try and calm himself. He considered getting up and slinking off into the darkness, but if he was to get up now it would surely bring unwanted attention his way. A huge sense of relief washed over him when the alpha called a counsel meeting, shifting his gaze to watch him and the higher ranks get up and head off. The other members began to chat amongst each other, wondering what exactly the meeting would be about. Donovan relaxed again after the higher ranks left, closing his eyes as he listened to the others chat.

One member cleared his throat, obviously, a bit nervous, but seeing no way around the topic. This hesitation irritated Kahl and did make something in him almost akin to worry stir inside of him. "Speak."

"Leader, you have lead us for quite some time. Our pack has stayed thriving. But we've noticed..." The other's eyes averted, looking for some assistance by his colleagues, none of which wanted to pick up where he left off. His eyes met the alpha's again, their sharp stare seemed to pierce him to spill the words. "We've noticed you have not taken up a mate, nor any mating at all. It's not good for our alpha to not... mate” At that point he could find no further words.

Suddenly Kahl did something few people ever witnessed or heard; he began to laugh, deeply, barely able to sit upright as his chest tightened and the sound bellowed from him. "You're concerned at the fact that you've never known me to mount a pack member?"

The counsel seemed to stiffen a bit at his words, a few at this correct assertion, but others noting his words. "Have you... outside of our pack? She-wolves... are there cubs... why have they not been brought in with us?"

"Silence... you take too much of my words. I have no desires to mate with any of the she-wolves."

Heads turned, wordlessly they all could easily understand and did not wish any further wrath by dragging out the exact meaning of their alpha's admission aloud. Instead one council member moved forward to address the leader. "Then take a member of the pack at least as your mate, assert your further claim with one of the younger... members, and maybe in time there will be a female... or you can choose... another to be your second." The nervous looks of agreement spread until they seemed more or less content.

"I already have a choice," the alpha said calmly. "You can direct him to me tonight and thus moving forward."

"Ye-Yes, of course, who shall we direct to you?"

"Donovan."

Again, as though they worked like clockwork, the group turned to one another in confusion, exchanging looks until one spoke up. "The omega? Leader, he is not suitable to your...."

"What?"

"I just mean he's... small... weak...."

"Tell me then which would you like to direct me to? Which one of them do you like for your leader." Kahl flashed a smug and fang-filled grin. The other wolf recoiled in embarrassment. "I can't recall a hunt he's been on that was smaller than a dozen of us. He keeps to himself and has no mate, nor will he see himself a challenge for alpha in his wildest dreams.”

“But leader, that is why he is what he is. If he is by your side, he will lose that role then what?”

“There’s an order to everything. If you treat him differently because I make use of him how I see fit, then something is wrong with you.”

“But if you had a she-wolf, she would be above all other females. The same is likely in his case as well.”

“Then next in line falls into place. You want someone to take my place, have them face me, I won’t invite them to lay with me and snap at my throat. You want me to choose a mate, I've chosen. So, send me Donovan once the fire is put out." Without any further words the alpha stormed from the yurt and without even a look to the group surrounding the campfire retreated to his personal yurt for the night.

Donovan also wondered what the higher ranks were talking about. Many theories were being thrown around as the pack chatted to one another. Some wondered if there was a lack of resources in the area they lived, but some others explained why that couldn't be the case. Others guessed that the elders really didn't like Kahl as a leader for some reason and wanted to confront him about their issues seen as how they didn't have the strength to take the alpha down themselves to take over. Again some others argued against that, claiming that Kahl was keeping the pack in check and well fed. Some even barked that he was a better leader than their former leader, but naturally others disagreed and tension started to form as members argued with one another. It got to the point where a few began snapping and growling at one another.

Noticing the tension, Donovan decided to get up, his tail stiffening behind him as he stared down at the growling members. He didn't want any fights to break out between anyone, and even if he hated directing the negative attention onto himself, it was still his role to keep peace. "I'm sure whatever they're talking about will become clear very soon. There's no need to snap at each other." He said sternly.

"Shut up, omega, no one asked you." One of them growled, throwing his beer bottle as he got to his feet and stood before Donovan. He was a good five or so inches taller than the omega and his tail rose as he growled down at him.

"Look, I'm just saying the high ranks obviously have other things to worry about. The alpha isn't going to be very happy if he walks out here and sees all of you arguing and fighting." Donovan said, his own tail held low, but he kept his icy gaze locked on the other.

"The runt has a point you know." Another member said before he took a swig of his drink.

"Shut the fuck up, Ash." The member growled as he turned to the other, heading towards him aggressively.

Donovan snarled and grabbed onto his arm to stop him. "Leave him be, Carter!" He snapped. The angered wolf snarled in return and shoved Donovan back, making him stumble before landing hard on the ground. Carter was over him before he had a chance to get back up, grabbing him by the front of his shirt and pinning him roughly to the ground. The omega gritted his teeth as he flattened his ears, looking up at him.

"Don't make me beat the shit out of you, omega..." He growled in a low tone, the fur on his tail and ears bristling as his harsh gaze bore through the smaller male. Donovan remained quiet and the two remained like that until Carter finally lifted him up off the ground by his shirt and threw him to the side. The omega yipped as he hit the ground, sliding until he came to a stop. He groaned softly as he turned to look at Carter, who snatched up another bottle and took one last swig of beer before he set it back down.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed." He mumbled before he turned and headed off. Some of the other members followed his lead, getting up and heading off to go sleep as well. Donovan pulled himself up off the ground and brushed the dirt off of him. He was glad that didn't escalate into something more.

The council members left some time after Kahl. Unlike the alpha, their attentions turned directly to the group around the fire. They watched quietly as the end of the tussle with the omega occurred. Some were relieved as most of the pack retreated, others lingered on their argument that Kahl should pick anyone but the omega, however, a few insist that it doesn't matter unless they intend to oppose the alpha.

"He doesn't understand," a wolf named Caster said in a low tone. "He was a loner, who knows for how long. He wants and he gets and as long as he gets what he wants he keeps us in what we need."

"He's done good for us, and by making this choice another may challenge him with no cubs to follow or kill," spoke another wolf, Mara. "He could have just raped the omega if he wanted sex. We asked him to pick a mate... he did."

Silence fell between the council members at that last note. It was clear that this had not been what they were looking for. As they watched the spat by the fire run its course, one member stepped forward towards Donovan as he whiped himself off.

"Omega, the alpha has summoned you. Gather all your things and meet with him immediately." The look the older wolf gave him was cold, but what Donovan didn't know was that it was his alpha that truly provoked this annoyance.

"It doesn't change anything," one of the others spoke, to which the others gave him a scornful look, a few snapping and snarling at him to shut up.

"Gather your things and go!" the elder that had approached Donovan snapped, the inner conflict starting to project outward from the council. "Now!"

Donovan's attention shifted to the council member as they stepped towards him, a look of nervousness crossing his face as he was told the alpha had summoned him. "Me..?" He said in surprise, immediately getting a bad feeling. What could the alpha want with him? He glanced at the other member who told him this didn't change anything, confusion crossing Donovan's face at the words. It was clear that they weren't in very good moods and even started snapping at one another. Did this mean the alpha was unhappy as well? If so, it meant he probably wanted to take his anger out on him.

The omega considered making a run for it, but that would only make things worse. He flinched as the council member snapped at him to go. "Okay! I'm going!" He said, quickly hurrying away from the group. His ears lowered as he made his way towards the alpha's yurt. He didn't have anything but the clothes on his back, so he had nothing he needed to go get. He hesitated for a moment, then finally made the rest of the way towards the yurt. "Alpha..? You wanted to see me?" He called out, his ears perking forward as he listened for him.

Kahl leaned into a pile of fur pelts like a rug, piled near his bedding, smooth and soft textures of buckskins, rabbits and other animals flush with his skin. He rumbled as a deep growl erupted from his chest when he sensed the other's arrival. Just the sheer scent of the other wolf entering his space seemed to trigger a mixed reaction throughout his body. The alpha felt the need to subdue the other's scent from lingering, instead making sure the omega took on his mark.

"Closer omega." The words came almost like a deep pur as he saw those glowing blue eyes even in the darkness of the night, only the natural light of the moon shining through in places. They weren't that far apart as the alpha had been waiting close to the entrance. As the omega moved he reached out, snatching him by the collar and throwing him to the soft coats of fur all around. Without warning Kahl began to growl and lick at the smaller wolf's throat.

Donovan's ears flattened as he heard the deep growl that came from the alpha. He could just make out the larger wolf's silhouette in the dim light from the moon that shone into the yurt. He tensed as he was told to come closer, remaining where he was as he hesitated again. Eventually he made himself walk forward, a startled yelp coming from him as he was grabbed by the collar and thrown down onto the fur with ease. He was about to get back up, but Kahl was over him before he could move. The omega froze, a nervous whimper leaving him as he felt the alpha's tongue glide over his throat as well as the low growl that rumbled in his chest. Donovan gritted his teeth, not liking how vulnerable he felt with the alpha's mouth so close to his throat. He really didn't understand what was going on and was very uncomfortable, but he resisted the urge to struggle against him for the moment

"You're mine now, above all else... even your role," he rasped into the younger wolf's ear. Kahl was surprised that after all that energy that went into his hunt just earlier this evening, that there was the pulsing energy and desire building in his body. He'd never gotten this close to Donovan before to feel how soft he was, to smell him, and now taste him. He let out another deep growl and sunk his fangs into the other wolf's shoulder enough to break through the skin and mark him. He didn't flinch one bit as the wolf's sounds of pain rang out. In fact, the alpha intended to let the others hear the ritual he was performing, claiming the omega as his.

Wordlessly Kahl starting yanking the clothes off the smaller wolf until he was fully bared to him. He looked over his almost porcelain skin, now with a spilling of red from his shoulder, his shaggy mixed fur, and those haunting eyes. They were looking up at him with a mix of emotions he'd normally lash out at aggressively, but brushed it off for now. Kahl did the same, discarding his clothing before lunging forward again, lapping at the shoulder wound as his hands started to roam the nude form in front of him. "On to your knees omega," he growled against his skin, but didn't leave the order to Donovan to obey, already moving him into position himself. He dragged his claws along the other's back, leaving light pink marks along the skin. "Mine!"

Hovering over him the alpha breathes in his scent from his hair and ears down his back to his ass, where he starts to lick the young wolf. He can tell from all the body language that the other wolf has never been mounted and likely has never mated at all. The male's musk sends the alpha's arousal raging. "You've never mated before?" He asks, but its a more knowing tone than a true question, especially had the startled tension that arises in the other's body. "Good, you will only expereince me."

Donovan glance up at him in question, not understanding exactly what he had meant by that. He'd never even really been around the alpha much and now all of a sudden he was trying to tell him he was his? The omega was distracted from his thoughts as the alpha suddenly bit down on his shoulder, making him flinch and give a shrill yelp in pain. He went to hold his stinging shoulder after Kahl let go, but as the alpha started stripping his clothes off of him, he struggled against him, trying to stop him from getting his clothes off. "What're you doing?!" He gritted his teeth as his clothes were removed despite his efforts to keep them on.

The smaller male could feel the blood trickling down his arm from the wounds the alpha had inflicted on him, but that seemed to be the least of his worries when Kahl's hands began to roam his naked body. Donovan shook his head as the alpha licked his wound and demanded he get on his knees, but was forced into the position anyway. The fur on his body ruffled up as he felt the alpha's claws rake down his back, sending shivers down his spine. The omega had dealt with getting beaten up and shoved around many times before, but this was different. He'd never experienced any treatment like this before.

He felt the wolf sniffing his head, then trailing down his back and finally to his ass. He stiffened and gave a surprised gasp as he felt the other start licking him. Suddenly Donovan's fur pricked up defensively and he started to growl, baring his fangs as he realized the alpha was wanting to mate with him. He may have been the omega, but he was not willing to be anyone's bitch, not even the alpha's. The omega tried to wriggle away from him, folding his tail over his ass tightly as he snapped back at the larger wolf. "This is uncalled for! I'm not a female!" He growled at him.

The alpha could sense the oncoming opposition. Something about the omega's attempts entertained him, possibly only in how weak they were. His tense posture, his raised fur, none of it disued him. The smaller wolf lashed out and his body recoiled from him. "I don't recall saying I wanted a female," growled Kahl as he flipped Donovan on his back and pinned him by the throat. "Think I don't notice your obvious difference?" His other hand roughly grasped the young wolf's cock.

"I don't recall even asking for your input." He pressed on his throat harder, smelling the blood from his wound due to his struggle. "With all those females out there I made my choice." Kahl pressed his hips forward, his cock sliding against Donovan's thigh, his tip already leaking with clear fluid and smearing it along the other's skin. "If you want to challenge me then do so, challenge me for dominance, otherwise you're already marked and my scent is already set on you. You think this is all that different from how the others beat on you showing their dominance? It can actually be good. The only reason they haven't fucked you is they don't want a male. But I bet they still get hard dominating you."

Donovan yipped as he was flipped onto his back and pinned by the throat, gritting his teeth tightly as he grabbed the alpha's hand that was around his neck. His ears pinned back as he glared up at him, wincing as the larger wolf grasped his cock firmly and pressed on his throat harder, making it a bit difficult for the omega to breathe. "But... W-Why me..?" He managed, his chest heaving as he struggled to breathe. He couldn't understand why the alpha would have chose him, the omega, to mate with. Even if the male was gay it still came as a surprise that he would pick him of all the other choices. With his size and strength he could surely dominate any of the other males, so why stick with the omega?

The omega squirmed, trying to pull the firm hand off his throat. He could feel Kahl's hard cock rub up against his thigh, leaving precum smeared on him. He knew there was no way he'd be able to overpower the other male, so challenging him for dominance wasn't a valid option. However, the omega still didn't want to be used in such a way. He wriggled more under his grasp, his attempts to escape only making his chest heave more as he tired himself out. "Let me go!" He snarled, grasping Kahl's wrist firmly with both hands as he attempted to his pull his hand off his neck. It frustrated him that he could be held down literally by one hand and couldn't even make him budge.

"I don't need to explain myself to you omega." Kahl's deep voice seemed to drag the words as though heavy and unwanted. Despite his words he did muse on his thoughts of Donovan, though simple. "Your features strike me, your form pleases me," he gave emphasis rocking his hips, his arousal still full and leaking. "If you continue to move around in this way, it'll only make it hard for you. Unless you like pain. Maybe being the omega you've grown to enjoy certain treatment?"

The alpha gave a nasty grin, though he didn't sincerely think that and his face dropped the smile quickly. He started to stroke Donovan again. "The truth of the matter is omega, I chose you, and half the tribe knows. If you reject me, they reject you." His hand speeds up, his other keeping a firm grip around the throat, watching the younger wolf struggle against the pleasure. "Has anyone even touched you omega? Sweetly, out of frustration, or am I the first?" His hand slipped over an inner thigh before fingers ran over the dampness where he had licked the other wolf. "I know this is unpenetrated." He pushed slightly feeling the muscles twitch under his finger. Chuckling as Donovan signaled his disapproval he grasped his cock again, vigorously stroking, fluids starting to spill over his fingers. "Very good Donovan, your body is cooperating nicely."

Donovan glared up at the alpha as he said he didn't need to explain himself to him. However, despite that he still gave a few simple reasons. The omega was a bit surprised to hear he was physically appealing to the alpha, but he was still very uncomfortable with the whole idea. Not only would he have to deal with the packs' angry outbursts, but now he'd have to satisfy the alpha's sexual desires as well? Donovan bared his teeth angrily as the other mentioned him liking pain. He said nothing on the matter, but he swallowed hard as he mentioned the tribe would reject him if he rejected the alpha. He was already the lowest rank and was barely a welcomed member of the pack as it was, but being rejected by the pack could mean being kicked out. The thought didn't sound appealing at all.

The omega whimpered softly as he realized he really didn't have a choice in the matter. He groaned as Kahl stroked him, squirming slightly as he bit his lip to try to prevent any unwanted sounds from leaving him. He couldn't help but moan softly as he sped up though, and his cock was hardening against his will. He shut his eyes tightly, his eyebrows furrowing as he heard Kahl ask him if he'd ever been touched before. "N-No... Never like this..." He said, then tensed and gasped as he felt a hand slip down his inner thigh and over his virgin entrance. The smaller male wriggled more and growled in protest, not wanting to be touched back there. He panted softly and moaned again as Kahl went back to stroking his length. His face reddened with embarrassment and he shook his head, feeling betrayed by his own body. If he didn't want any of this, why was he getting so turned on by the alpha's hands?

• 4 weeks later...

A deep growl seemed to rumble through the alpha's chest as he listened to the desperate whimpers of the smaller male. His desire was manifesting physically, even in ways that surprised him. His erection was becoming painful, hairs were standing on end causing his skin to be a bit more sensitive. He hadn't had much need for such carnal things and rarely had his thoughts shift to lustful things, only taking to a couple of lone wolves like he used to be, just letting off their own urges that hit harder into desperation being alone.

However, Kahl had noticed early on as alpha that he wanted more from the omega than basic dominance. He wanted something sweeter and as a male to another he knew he'd more likely be met with resistance, but even the most hesitant male he encountered howled in heat and want when he took them. The way his hips wringled around urging him on, he knew Donovan was little to no different other than Kahl's desire to use him longer.

"Good, I want you to only experience this from me. When I hit that spot inside you, don't deny me the sound of your voice crying out to the night sky." With only that the alpha lines himself up with the omega's virgin entry before pushing in. He almost let out a howl himself at the way Donovan's muscles hugged him to hot and tight. Instead he felt his hips mercilessly start bucking. It had been too long. He smirked before leaning forward to kick and nip the throat of the omega. "I want them all to hear you... cry for me."

Donovan continued to wriggle under the larger male's grasp, whimpers and growls coming from him as he moved. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and a sinking feeling in his stomach. Despite his clear want to escape, his length stood stiff and throbbed with excitement from Kahl's actions. All he wanted to do was slip out from under him somehow and dash into the woods away from this uncomfortable situation, but his struggling was useless against the alpha's strength.

Fatigue caused him to stop his squirming momentarily, panting heavily as he tried to regain his strength. He stiffened, ears shifting slightly as he listened to the other's words. Not even a moment later, he felt the tip of the alpha's erect cock against his virgin entrance as he lined himself up and his eyes widened. "W-Wait!-" He started, but the only thing that followed was a loud yowl of pain as Kahl's length violated him, stretching him out painfully. He wasn't even given a chance to adjust to the huge intrusion as Kahl's hips immediately began thrusting mercilessly.

The omega's mouth gaped open, unable to keep himself from giving a series of whimpers and cries. He shut his eyes tightly, instinctively tilting his head back to expose his throat more as the alpha began to lick and nip at it. His ears pinned back submissively as he closed his mouth and gritted his teeth tightly to try and quiet himself, but his cries still escaped him. "P-Please... Not s-so rough..! It hurts..!" He whimpered breathlessly, another loud cry following his words as the alpha's length continued to roughly plow into him.

"It's your first," Kahl growled, half in frustration and half from the pleasure, "it's going to fucking hurt. Especially how tight your keeping your hole." He nipped at the other's throat thinking about times with others, before he joined the pack. All were different, some wanted to be topped, some fought Kahl trying to top him, and they all liked things differently. Besides, the alpha wasn't going to nuzzle the omega and gently coax him to share his likes and dislikes. At this point the scent of the omega was driving him too wild to do anything other than keep moving his hips. Even as Donovan's body wiggled and scooted one way or the other his hips seemed to track him better than his nose, staying right on point with his entrance. He was close.

Looking down he was dismayed to find those gorgeous blue eyes shut away from him. "Open your eyes," Kahl's boisterous voice barked deeply. His pace had unconsciously slowed looking over the younger wolf's form, tracing the small pink scars over his skin and noting his deep bite that was sure to stand out. "Look at me when I'm inside you... pup," he grabbed Donovan's throat, turning his face towards him directly. That last word brought a smile to his lips, certain it would bring a fiery glare to the other's eyes. Kahl thought how, even as an omega, there was something so feisty he could see in those eyes when they had glared at him before. It excited him.

Kahl's body fell into a rocking motion, one hand on the young wolf's throat and the other on his shaft, feeling his resistance and still his compliance to the alpha, all throughout his body and not just where their bodies connected him. It was enough to send a shiver through him and his climax pushed out from his pelvis to the end of his cock and suddenly he felt himself unable to do more that feel the twitch of his seed enter the other's body, the swelling of his cock holding them both together. Without warning his fist started to pick up pace on Donovan's cock and he lunged forward with extra wet licks to his throat and the bite on the other's shoulder.

In most cases one might lick a lover or child in such a way to help them heal, he had done so with others who had submitted themselves and they seemed to enjoy or least comply with the act. Plus the alpha felt certain that the omega would protest once their bodies were released from one another making it best to do in the meantime. Most of the scars on his body would have likely faded had another cared enough to lick them clean where he couldn't reach himself. Not to mention Kahl was enjoying the taste and soft whimpers his was eliciting. "It gets more enjoyable the more you do it. Just don't resist... unless you want it to hurt." He let his tongue linger on a puncture spot a moment as he spoke.

"It wouldn't hurt as bad if you weren't being so damn rough..!" The omega growled in return. He shuddered slightly as Kahl nipped at his throat, wriggling and shifting underneath him as he uttered pained whimpers and growls. Each way he moved the alpha followed though, continuing to thrust into him with precision. He heard the other order him to open his eyes and gritted his teeth as he felt his hand on his throat. Just as the alpha suspected, Donovan's eyes opened and his gaze returned to him with a harsh glare, clearly not liking what he'd been called. "I'm not a fucking pup, asshole..." He grumbled, a grunt following his words.

As Kahl continued to move, the pain started to subside a bit as his entrance was stretched out and a few moans slipped past Donovan's lips. He immediately bit down hard on his bottom lip to suppress any noises that wanted to come from him, knowing Kahl had wanted to hear them. His cock was still rock hard in the other's grip despite his Looks of disapproval in what was happening. Once Kahl's cock started to swell inside him, his eyes widened and whimpers and growls of protest came from him as he felt the alpha release his seed deep inside of him. He was about to say something, but all that came from him was a gasp and moans as the other suddenly jerked him faster. His body shuddered with pleasure as he gave a breathy moan, panting heavily as he felt Kahl's tongue gliding over his throat and the fresh wound on his shoulder.

For a while the omega went still, his body only quivering a bit as the larger male continued. He could feel the pleasure becoming greater and eventually his body stiffened as he cried out, white ropes of seed spurting from the tip of his cock as powerful waves of pleasure rippled throughout his body. He twitched a bit before he finally relaxed under Kahl, panting heavily as he came down from his sexual high. The soft licking over his wounds we actually rather soothing. It had been such a long time since anyone had even bothered to lick his injuries. However, after a while of resting he got annoyed with being in such a position and continued his squirming, pushing his hands against Kahl's chest as he tried to push him away. Unfortunately for him, the alpha's knotted member wouldn't allow him to pull away and he growled in frustration as he kept trying to move.

"So this is just going to be an ongoing thing that happens from now on then?" He asked as he finally stilled again, looking up at him with annoyance as his chest heaved from his heavy breathing. "How often are you going to expect me to be around for you to have your fun, huh? And why the hell did this come up all the sudden? You rarely paid any attention to me before and now you suddenly want me to let you fuck me whenever you feel like it?" He had a snappy tone to his voice as his fur was prickled with agitation.

"Be still!" Kahl barked at the younger wolf as he pressed his palm firmly down on his torso. The squirming and pushing was only making his cock twist uncomfortably inside the other. "Were you not listening to me... you're mine now and your questions don't matter. I was to choose a mate, and I chose. You say I never paid you much attention, but its impossible for the alpha to not pay his omega any attention." He smirked at Donovan, but the gesture was not of kindness or happiness, but was a little more wicked in nature.

"The first time isn't about your enjoyment. It would have been the same if you were female or you were with a female for her." He looked over the omega, his gritted teeth bared to him, skin slick with sweat and pink from his exertion. Those eyes were glaring up at the alpha, so deep, so blue, and so full of anger, keeping him transfixed. "Is that the problem? Were you waiting for some other mate?" He shifted his hips a little as his swelling started to subside. "I returned the favor of your release... something I don't have to bother with for you, but chose to." As he said the last part he brought his hand soiled with Donovan's seed up to his mouth and began lapping at it, gaze locked on the other male with deep satisfaction.

"If you don't like it, that's tough. But as long as you give yourself up when I want, you don't have to be the omega, you don't have to eat last and you can sleep here in my warmth." He felt his softened member fully release from the omega and the smaller male push him to which he pulled away. "Here..." He grabbed something from the corner of the yurt and put it in front of Donovan; a plate with a portion of meat, about the portion he was served before only this was to make double what he normally got. "Eat!"

Donovan growled as Kahl's hand pressed down on his torso. His eyes narrowed as he glared up at him, shaking his head slightly. "Isn't the whole point of picking a mate so you can continue your bloodline? Picking a female would've been more logical for a mate you know." He said with a stern gaze. He still couldn't understand why the alpha would choose him out of everyone else in their pack to be his mate. The smirk that crossed Kahl's face made the omega's fur prickl as he bared his own teeth, his fangs poking out slightly.

"The first time doesn't have to feel like you're getting torn apart either, which is what happens when you shove your way in and start immediately thrusting like a wild animal." He snorted slightly, rolling his eyes. "Some other mate? I spend most of my time in the woods away from everyone and you consider something like that? No. No one here or anywhere else has captured my attention and I doubt that'll change anytime soon. I just don't like the idea of getting mounted like a bitch." His gaze moved to the other male's hand as he raised it, noticing the white substance that coated it. His nose wrinkled slightly as his expression hardened, not liking the look Kahl gave him as he began lapping the cum off his hand. "How thoughtful of you." He mumbled in response to him claiming he returned the favor.

However, once getting food and shelter was mentioned, the omega seemed to perk up a bit more with interest. He never got enough food to actually feel satisfied and his usual sleeping place was out under a low-branch tree, so this sounded promising, but he couldn't deny the fact that he didn't enjoy what he needed to give in return for this. Feeling Kahl finally remove himself from him, Donovan moved up into a sitting position rather quickly. His eyes remained on the alpha as he retrieved something from the corner of the yurt, his eyes widening slightly at the amount of meat on the plate that was handed to him. "Damn, don't mind if I do." He wasted no time and began scarfing the meat down. He was used to eating quickly, having learned to eat what he could before other members chased him off or decided to harass him.

• 3 weeks later...

Kahl scoffed at the younger wolf's attempts to correct him and put him in some sort of place. He felt the urge to smack him, but figured he was right about the alpha's level of aggression if he wanted the other male to take his proposition. Listening to him "You don't fit your position in the pack, neither do I," he mused in an uncharacteristic softness. "I don't want a female... I don't care of breeding. The pack can pick someone after me, or when some pup actually has it in him to beat me I'll move on."

Kahl listened to the further complaints, strangely enough almost amused by it. Donovan was not like any omega he'd run into before. He was rough and willing to lash out at him where others mostly feared for envied him. Maybe he'd made a mistake in thinking this wolf would be easy to take. But that's not why Kahl chose him. His coat, his smell, and those eyes triggered something in him whenever he was the least bit close to the omega. "You're right, it doesn't have to be like that... next time don't thrash around so much. I can make it so you enjoy it with me."

The corner of his mouth curled up watching the smaller wolf almost desperately tear at the meat he'd offered. It almost came out of his mouth how he intended the offering to be Donovan's agreement, but honestly he'd made his choice and the pact would know it. Donovan couldn't go back to things before.

The smell of the raw meat and the smell of their sex was arousing his senses again. If he wanted to continue on with Donovan he wasn't going to try and take him again so soon, but maybe there was a way to indulge himself and make the spiteful omega give in more easily next time. "I'll continue licking your wounds. And before you refuse and snap at me, I don't make the offer lightly nor do I expect anything in return." He smirked, his fangs barred. "Other than enjoying the taste."

Donovan's ears perked towards the alpha, a look of question crossing his face as he heard what he said. "I don't..?" He supposed he was right; neither of them really fit their positions. Kahl was a strong leader just as many alphas were, but he seemed to have his own way of doing things. Perhaps it was his former loner life that molded him this way. Donovan on the other hand played his role of keeping peace in the pack at times, but at the same time he was far too stubborn to roll over onto his back like most omegas would and didn't hesitate to fight back even if he knew there was no chance of winning.

The omega finished up the meat and set the plate aside before returning his icy gaze towards Kahl. For once his stomach felt satisfyingly full as he licked the blood off his lips. His eyes narrowed slightly and he snorted softly. "You'd thrash around too if someone was trying to mount you like that." He growled. "You really think you can make me enjoy getting violated in the backside? What makes you so certain of that? I doubt you know how it feels." He moved his gaze towards the opening of the yurt, his ears twitching as he listened to the noises outside. Usually he'd be out under a tree trying to sleep by now, but this time was different.

His attention turned back to the alpha as he spoke again, opening his own mouth to protest, but he stopped himself as the larger male continued. At this point he just wanted to be left alone and have his space, but he supposed he could deal with a bit more licking from Kahl. He really wasn't used to others licking his wounds, and the smirk on Kahl's face made his ears flatten as he glanced to the side. "Fine, but try anything else and you're gonna get smacked." He warned before he shifted to move back closer to the other wolf.

Kahl snorted. "What if I did know? What if others have expressed lots of pleasure with me, only they weren't squirming and whining about being males." He'd never known his cheeks to blush, even in the coldest weather, but he did feel uncertainty at Donovan's protests. Perhaps being alpha wasn't going earn him all the things he wanted. Whether omega or not, he had set eyes on the overall most stubborn wolf.

Even after accepting the meat all Kahl received was an icy glare making the yurt feel cold suddenly. "Welcome." He spat, feeling all his patience draining as he moved closer to the smaller wolf. He still felt a stirring desire to place his mouth to him once more despite his shoulder old demeanor.

Cautiously he came up behind Donovan, pulling him into his lap and began lapping at his shoulder, surprised, cleared from his initial heated state and clouded mind, how deep his bite had been. He unconsciously nuzzled in a gesture of apology before lapping the skin clean.

The contact was arousing his senses once more. "So I hurt you here as well?" His fingers gripped a supple cheek firmly. He laughed to himself that such an underfed wolf had so much to grab. "I should do my best to clean and mend all of you."

Without caring for Donovan's whines or protests, Kahl laid the omega on his side, lifting one thigh to better place himself between his legs, face directly at his ass. He began to lap slowly but thoroughly at the abused hole. He hummed as he tasted traces of himself off the other wolf.

• Saga locked this topic