Half-Blood, Whole Desires [18+, Private] (DJIce & SapphireD910)

SapphireD910

photo.jpg

Name: Elias "Eli"

Hair: Blond

Eyes: One hazel, one green

Fur: Orange tabby stripes

Has lived his whole life with his mother, having never really known his father who left when he was still a kit. He grew up hearing how his father abandoned him for another family. A few times his father tried to make contact, but it never really seemed to take or continue until Eli stopped accepting it. The feeling of rejection and lack of a father figure built a bitterness and streak of rebelion, though he was always loyal and caring to his mother, since they only really considered each other family. Now Eli's mother has passed after being ill and not being able to fully support himself, his father stepped in to welcome him into his home... with his wife... and his other son. The son Elias was always told was the reason his father really gave up him and his mother.

Elias stared at the back of the moving truck as the driver pulled the sliding door shut. There were all his things stuffed into boxes, other than the couple of suitcases sitting next to him on the sidewalk. He took another drag off his smoke, rolling his eyes as he could tell one of movers could smell that it wasn’t tobacco and gave him a look. His ears twitched feeling a body suddenly draw close to him from behind. Turning his head slightly he gave his father a short look.

“Ready to go?” his father spoke with an obvious stiffness about him. The young man couldn’t help but scowl. Licking his fingertips he put out the end of his smoke and stuck it in the breast pocket of his shirt next to a lighter. “How long have you been smoking?” The question was soft with true curiosity and not with judgment, still Elias didn’t want to have this conversation.

“Since she got sick,” he said it so casually that the full circumstances of the situation and the deeper implication would be lost on anyone uninvolved. “Needed something calm me, and she wanted something for the pain.” He snorted giving the older man a look. “Mother and son bonding you might say.”

That caused his father to frown deeply with a hint of disgust, but the young neko couldn’t place if it was just with his smarmy attitude or the thought that he and his mother would sit back together like that. “Are you ready to go?” The older man asked him again, this time more firm and distant. In a twisted way Eli felt better knowing he’d provoked the man in some way.

“Yeah, nothing left here. I’ll finally meet this family I’ve heard so much about.” He could tell his father wanted to say something to that, but a tinge of guilt seemed to flicker in his eyes and he simply reached for one of Eli’s bags before moving to the car.

They both got bags into the trunk of the car and got in. With a simultaneous closing of their doors his father let out a deep breath and turned to him. “Elias, I know you don’t want this…”

“My mother dying… no, can’t say I do.”

“Joining this family…”

“My family is dead and I’m not looking for a new one.”

“I’m trying to help you.”

“You mean you’re helping relieve your guilt after all these years?”

“You know what… fine! I’m shit, but you still need a place to live and I’m at least doing that.” Those were the last words exchanged between them for the rest of the ride. Elias leaned out the window, the wind tossing his hair around. He would otherwise be homeless in a matter of days, but in his mind this place he was going was never going to be home. So in a way, he was homeless starting right now, watching what used to be home get further away in the mirror.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SapphireD910

• DJIce

image.png

Name: Rikki

Hair/ears/tail color: Red

Eye color: Red

Species: Neko

The boy who was thought to be the cause of Elias's father leaving lived quite a different life from the blonde. Rikki grew up with both his mother and father around; two loving parents who really did try to give him the world. As a result, the neko grew up quite the opposite of his half brother. He was known as a good kid, having gotten good grades in school and had never really gotten into any trouble for anything. He'd only recently learned that he had a half brother; his parents failing to even mention it to him until Elias was in need of a place to stay. Rikki knew very little about his half brother and was curious about what he'd be like. He'd grown up as an only child and had always longed for a brother, so hearing that he actually did have a half brother who was going to move into their home excited him.

The red-haired neko was in his bedroom, sitting on his bed with his body propped up against his pillows. A drawing book was held up by his knees as he sketched out a picture with his pencil. Rikki had always been into drawing and had many used art books stored in his closet. He was interested in going to an art school now that he'd graduated from high school, but he needed to save up on money before he could go. The neko's tail flicked slightly as a sigh left him, putting down his pencil and looking over his sketch before he looked at the clock in his room. His father had left to go help Elias move and they were expected to be arriving sometime that day. Despite being excited, Rikki was also very nervous. What if his brother didn't like him?

Finally he got up from his bed and tossed his sketchbook and pencil onto his desk, grabbing some clean clothes before heading out of his room to the bathroom. Getting into the shower, he let the warm water run over him. He couldn't stop thinking about meeting his half brother and worrying about what the outcome would be. After spending a good time in the shower, he finally got out and began to dry off before he starting pulling his clothes on.

Eli almost dragged his feet getting into the house, pausing slightly to spitefully admire its size and quality from the outside. Begrudgingly he walked through the front door past the older male, dropping his bags roughly enough to echo through the entry hallway. His father turned to him with an expression of distaste. Before either could exchange further words following the silent car ride, the movers started marching their way in.

"Where are we taking this stuff?" one of them asked.

"Upstairs, take a right, second door on the left. It's an empty room," the older man directed.

"You just have empty rooms lying around this place then?" Eli snarked, noting the house larger than his own was.

"Of course not, we made room."

"We... oh yeah, where is the rest of your perfect family?"

"My wife will be home before dinner. Rikki should be home, maybe upstairs..."

"The real son. Rikki, eh?" Something about the way Eli said the other male's name seemed wicked, but not with the sneering attitude he'd had towards his father all day. It didn't go unnoticed by his father.

“You’re my son too Eli… you’re mother and I just had differences that made it harder to…”

“Are you trying to blame a dead woman… dad?”

The older man scowled, knowing to make any response would be useless. “Let’s get some food in you.” Before leading the way to the kitchen his father leaned over the staircase, calling upstairs,”Rikki! We’re home… let me introduce you.”

Rikki was hanging his towel up when his ears perked up, hearing some footsteps coming up the stairs. They were heavy, as if there were more than one and carrying some heavy things. "Must be the movers..." He thought out loud, picking up his dirty clothes and opening up the door. He looked down the hall, his suspicions confirmed as he watched the two movers haul a dresser into the extra room. The neko made his way back to his own room, straightening some stuff up and throwing his dirty clothes into the hamper. He heard his dad call to him. "Okay, dad, I'll be right down." He called back to him, throwing some other things around before he made his way out of his room and down the stairs. As soon as he entered the room and saw Elias and his dad, he could literally feel the tension. "Hey... Everything alright..?" He asked, his tail swishing behind him as he looked from his father to his half-brother.

"Rikki, meet Elias. I would have liked you two to know each other sooner, and under different circumstances..." the older man seemed to cringe from the discomfort, but Elias just smirked up to Rikki.

"So you're Rikki... my little brother. Guess you'll have to show me around." His ears seemed to twitch and tail swayed back and forth, almost hypnotically with the smooth way he spoke. "I'm starving... lets eat already."

He let his eyes shamelesses linger on Rikki, noting his red coloring, how well-kept and unscarred he was compared to a few marks here and there on Elias himself from scuffles as a kid. He worked hard to maintain a soft look even as he imaged slashing his claws across the other. This is why I never had a father, so he could?

As Rikki approached them coming down the stairs he could see signs he'd just got out of the shower, still damp spots here and there. "Still a little wet behind the ears." He teased, poking the other neko near his ear.

Their father looked at them with concern at Elias' change, but deep down part of him thought that maybe the older boy was just mad at him and did actually like the idea of a brother. Still he feared that Elias' bitterness might rub off on his younger boy in turn. He wanted them to get along, but still feared what it meant coming from his oldest.

"Come on boys, what would you like for lunch then?"

Eli shrugged. "Not too picky, used to junk pretty often..." Some of his bitterness slipped back into his voice. "Rikki can pick."

Rikki frowned a bit as he noticed his father's discomfort, but he turned to look at Elias. "It's nice to finally meet you, Elias. I would be happy to show you around." The neko gave a sweet smile as he came the rest of the way down the stairs. His eyes also lingered on Elias, but not for the same reason Elias stared at him. Rikki was just so happy to finally see his brother and his tail swished behind him gleefully.

As the blonde poked him near his ears and commented on them still being wet, the neko chuckled softly. "Yeah, just got out of the shower. I guess I could've dried them better, but I was kind of in a hurry knowing you were gonna be arriving soon though." He shrugged and shot him a happy grin. It was very clear that the younger neko was absolutely delighted to see Elias.

Rikki headed into the kitchen, urging the other two to follow. "Well we have stuff to make sandwiches if you want. Simple and easy. Or we could throw a pizza in the oven? I'm up for anything." He stopped and turned to them. "Are you hungry, dad? What are you in the mood for? Since Elias and I are indecisive, maybe you should pick." He opened up the fridge to look over the contents.

"I want to make something special for dinner, a welcoming meal," he tried to give a soft glance to Eli, but the younger neko wasn't looking at him at all, seeming to disengage from most of what was going on. "That pizza sounds good and easy for us to share." He still glanced at his older son waiting for some sort of sign.

The orange and blond striped ears twitched as Eli yawned taking a seat at the rather large dinning table. "Pizza's fine..." He watched the way Rikki moved, almost like he was dancing throughout his body. His cheerfulness was already making him feel sick. The way his tail swayed too easily caught his eye, directing his attention to the younger male's ass. He was sickingly adorable for someone almost his own age. Must have been babied and spoiled, no wonder he's like a kid. Old man knows how to be a father, just decided not for me.

Despite the way he wretched at so much of the younger neko's mannerisms and bubbly persona, Eli couldn't stop looking at him, analyzing him, questioning how they could both be of the same man, if he'd be more like him had they grown up together or if their father was almost nothing and it was their mothers that really raised them. "So... Rikki... whats your mom like? Bet she's really pretty to have snagged the old man away eh?"

Their father nearly choked. "Eli!"

"C'mon, tell me... she's real nice right? Probably cooks great, pretty fur... I wanna know." He smiled mischieviously at his young half-brother. "I mean neither of us got our looks from him." He chuckled, but deep down his comments came rather bitterly.

Rikki looked back towards their father as he recommended the pizza. His gaze then moved over to Elias, waiting for him to give his opinion. When he finally did, the younger neko nodded and went to open up the freezer. "Alright, pizza it is." He said as he moved some things around, his tail absentmindedly swishing behind him as he did. Eventually he pulled out a box containing frozen pizza and set it on the counter, opening it up to slide the pizza out. He was unaware of his half brother's eyes on him, being too busy with getting the frozen pizza into the oven.

"It'll be a while." He said, turning around to face them as he leaned against the counter. The neko blinked a few times when Elias suddenly asked about his mother. He looked over at their father as he nearly choked and then back to Elias. There seemed to be so much tension between them and Rikki awkwardly scratched his ear as he shot them both a concerned look. "She's wonderful in every way imaginable to me. You'll have to meet her and decide on that yourself though." He gave a soft sigh, his gaze shifting to the side as he thought to himself.

The fact that Rikki didn't even know he had a half brother until just recently bothered him. Thinking back to his childhood, his father was always around. Could it be that their father had abandoned Elias that entire time? "Dad... Why didn't you ever bring up the fact you had a son with another woman before?" He suddenly asked, his voice soft as if he was worried the question would trigger something more. "I mean... You never even told me about Eli until just recently."

Eli soured from the younger male's sweetness and description if his mother. However, he smirked all too happily at Rikki's question. Putting his so called father on the spot for all those years he wasn't around and now being confirmed that Eli himself had gone unmentioned, as though he'd taint his beautiful home just with a mention. Until now when obligation really set in that Elias too needed a father, if only in absence of a mother. Even at his age he'd stayed home and cared for his mother in her final stages, college hadn't been a thought and all in all he couldn't cover the place alone and he was still young enough that his next of kin was contacted.

"That's funny... because I always got told about little Rikki growing up." He made it sound as though it was stories and details, but really it was the complaints and curses of his mother the few times his father reached out to her. Somehow the old man thought that doting on his new baby boy followed by questions of his other would truly open up the scorned woman.

He turned with a smug look, waiting on the man's response. "His mother and I ended on bad terms, I wasn't sure I'd ever get to see him again." He sighed looking very tired suddenly, and without much thought stood. "I'm going to lay down. I'll be up to make dinner." Part of him still worried, but he seemed to sense Eli's bitterness directed at him more than anything, at least relieving him that anything mean would be directed at Rikki, both young men were really just bystanders to their parents' actions.

"I can handle half a pizza," Eli chuckled with another stretch.

Rikki's eyebrows raised slightly when Elias said he heard a lot about him growing up. He couldn't help but wonder why that was the case. His attention moved to their father as he explained that he and Eli's mother really hadn't ended on the best of terms. He nodded slowly, concern clear on his face as their father then stated he was going to go lie down for a while. "Oh, okay." He said as he watched him leave. He felt bad for even asking, but it was clear Eli wasn't phased by it at all. In fact, he seemed glad that the man had left.

The neko sighed softly and walked over to the table, pulling out a chair before taking a seat across from the blonde. "You seem really angry with him... He's really trying though, Eli..." He said softly. "What was your mom like? I'm sure she had to be wonderful as well." He continued.

The blonde stared at the red colored neko as he sat across from him. His eyes nearly rolled back in his head as the younger one voiced his concern and sympathy for their father. He imagined this was the tenderness only a sheltered and spoiled upbringing could create. "He's really trying, you think? I think he's more worried about you... maybe he still sees you as his baby boy..." He reached over the table, eyes locked on Rikki as the tips of his claws teasingly tapped down the others arm.

However, Eli's brow furrowed in some confusion as the other male brought up his mother. It took all his power not to lash out at him for thinking this was an invitation to share their mothers as some common ground. His mother was wronged for the sake of Rikki's, just has Elias was wronged for Rikki. "You don't want to know about my mother, are you kidding? The old man is only trying, as you put it, because she died and he was called in. You never even heard about me until what, maybe a couple of weeks ago? Is that your idea of trying?" He smirked darkly, looking the other up and down for a moment. "You're his pride and joy. Daddy's boy... I can see why you're his little pet, sticking up for him. But I grew up sticking up for myself."

He leaned against the back of his chair, eyes falling shut. "Once he had another son, didn't need to be worried about the first one." His eyes cracked open to see Rikki's reaction.

Rikki raised an eyebrow slightly at the words that left his half brother's mouth. "What exactly is that supposed to mean? He's worried about you too you know, he wouldn't have let you stay in his home if he didn't care about you." The neko tensed as Eli tapped his arm with his claws, feeling uneased by the action. He slowly moved his arms away and rested them on his lap under the table.

The red head's eyes narrowed slightly at the other, clearly not liking what he was saying about their father. "You heard what he said, Eli. It takes two to keep up a successful relationship. I'm not blaming everything on your mom, but that relationship obviously had its issues and from what I've heard it sounds like your mom kept pushing him away. Have you ever thought that maybe he wasn't around because she didn't want him to be? Stop acting like he's the bad guy here, because he's not. He didn't have let you come live with us, it's not like you're a minor or anything. He clearly wants to have a relationship with you, but now you're the one acting like you hate him." He said with a slight growl in his tone.

Hearing what the blonde said made Rikki go quiet for a moment, but then he shook his head with a harsh look. "He didn't ditch you for me like you seem to think. I'm sorry things turned out this way, but there's nothing we can do to change it. I'm not asking you to forgive him just like that, I'm just asking you to give him a chance and maybe try to understand the situation from his point of view. Stop acting like a jealous child and open your eyes."

Eli seemed to pause watching the way Rikki became heated in defense of their father. His tail stiffened, the fur on his ears stood on end and his face took on a blush. It irritated him that he of all people thought he could talk to Eli about how great the man was. His anger imaged him grabbing the other male forcefully. He wondered if the other had even been in a single fight, as Eli was all too familiar, even having scars that remained. It was easy for Rikki to say all that with the life he'd obviously lived. "Well, people tend to push people away when they take off with someone else." He leaned in, a very calm expression taking over his face. "But I guess you'd know him better than me, huh? Maybe you should just tell me what it was like." His eyes turned to the table surface, his fingers tracing an invisible pattern along the smooth wood.

"Did he tuck you in sometimes as a kid? Did he ever help you with a bully? Take you on trips... seems one or both of them do well with this place, must have had fun family trips." He let out a heavy sigh with a sound like a hum. "I mean, it sucks learning that your parents aren't perfect, but you still love them for all the things they still do for you right?" He could tell the younger neko was probably soaking up his words, not able to understand his deeper anger at all, or even sway on the topic of their father. It was a thought, a fun one, to turn the younger's mind, but he seemed too pampered to give in so easily. But there was something entertaining in his niavity and maybe Eli could do something else with it. He smiled at Rikki, suddenly a foot idly started to nudge the younger male's leg. "Sorry... thought that was the table leg. Hey, smells like the food is done."

Rikki noticed Eli's fur ruffling up as well as his face flushing with anger. The younger neko got quiet, sitting back in his chair with a nervous look on his face. He hadn't wanted to make Elias angry and now worried the other would lash out at him or something. However, the other neko leaned in and to his surprise spoke rather calmly. This should've relieved Rikki, but for some reason it was quite unsettling. He averted his gaze from him, looking to the side as he asked more about what their father had done for him as a kid. "Eli, I'm sorry he wasn't there for you..." was all that he said in response to that. He didn't feel comfortable with going into detail, feeling it would only add fuel to the fire.

His eyes moved back to the blonde as he felt his foot nudge his leg. "Oh? Yeah should be done." He said as he got up, making his way over the the oven. He opened it a crack to check, then opened it all the way and reached over to grab a large flat pan to scoop it out. Setting it down on the counter he closed the oven, a sigh coming from him. He really felt bad for his dad, knowing he had put him on the spot with his question. "Should probably let it cool..." He said softly, then turned to Elias. "Listen, I know you've got to be hurting a lot, both from losing your mom and dad not being there for you when you needed him..." He paused, trying to find the right words. "I just want you to know that I'm here for you now. Even if we only just met, you're still my brother and I want to be there for you." He told him.

Elias' ears perked at the red nekos words, a groan slipping his lips. "Really, brothers?" he asked with an air of disbelief rather than confusion. "We're practically strangers." Standing he moved over to the younger male. He looked him over as though drawing up a list of details and conclusions. "How old are you again? Freshly 18?" He subconsciously kicked his lips.

He leaned in close, a dangerous smile spreading over his lips. "Just yesterday we could have met and never felt we were at all related. Just because we came from the same sperm donor doesn't mean we're brothers. Brothers form a bond like no other... trust has I be earned." His brow arched. "What all would you do for your brother?" He gave another smirk, lighter than those before, but still mischievous.

At that moment he pulled out his smoke and lighter from his pocket. "Keep a secret? I'll go outside of course." He said rolling his eyes. He knew that it wasn't something he'd get in trouble over having done it right in front of the old man. He already brought it to his lips giving the top lick. "I'll even share if you want."

Rikki's ears flattened and he glanced to the side in thought. It was true really; they had only just met. Despite this, the neko still felt like he had to welcome the other with open arms simply because they were related, but Elias clearly didn't feel the same. He brought his eyes back to the other neko as he stood up and walked over to him. "Yeah, turned 18 a few months ago." He gave a slight shrug, not thinking much of it. "How old are you again?" He asked, trying to recall if he'd ever been told or not.

The smaller neko stiffened as Elias leaned in close with a dangerous smile. It was quite nerve racking, but he tried to remain casual despite his unease. "That is true..." He said softly, averting his gaze from the blonde as he looked towards the ground. "I'd like to think I'd do most anything for my brother, just as I would do most anything for anyone in my family, but you're right," he said again, looking back up at him, "that trust needs to be earned. Maybe someday we could have a true brotherly bond, that is if you even care to get to know me as much as I'd like to get to know you."

His eyes moved to the smoke and lighter as Elias pulled them out of his pockets, his eyebrows raising slightly. "Oh, no I won't tell. I'll cut the pizza into slices and by the time you come back it'll be ready to just grab some." He said, giving a soft smile. He shook his head. "No thanks, I don't smoke. Thanks for the offer though." He slipped over to pull a drawer open, searching through it for a good knife to slice the pizza with.

• 2 weeks later...

Elias smirked darkly at the way the younger neko's tail swayed, his ears going up and down with each shift in his own mood. The eager way he assured him he wouldn't tell anyone of his smoking almost evoked a laugh. "You're eager aren't you?" He inched closer, unable to maintain his tail from whipping back and forth as he looked Rikki up and down.

"You sure you won't join me outside?" He thought bitterly on it, he only wanted to convince his new family member, not that his company was for better or worse as far as he was concerned. "Or are you too much of a good boy?" Eli bit his lip to stifle a laugh. "Its okay..." He let his hand brush the other's arm, leaving goosebumps in his wake. "You can be the good son... keep the pressure off me, yeah? I'd never compete anyway."

Pulling back from the other male he walked over to the back deck. "Feel free to come sit with me." He shot a quick wink to Rikki.

Rikki turned back towards him, a questioning look crossing his face. "Eager?" He raised an eyebrow at the other, then frowned when Elias referred to him as "the good boy." He couldn't shake the feeling that something more was going on here and he just wasn't quite getting it. The younger nekos fur ruffled up as Elias' hand brushed over his arm, making a shiver run down his spine. "Look, no pressure at all, okay? You do you." He shrugged as he turned back to the pizza.

He was going to cut it, but after poking it he decided it was still too hot and it needed a few more minutes to cool down more. Elias had already invited him to come outside with him, so why not? A sigh left him as he set the knife down and then followed Elias out onto the porch, his arms folding across his chest as he leaned against the house. He kept a fair distance from Elias, as he didn't really care for the smell of smoke.

• 2 weeks later...

Elias was surprised to sense the other neko step out with him. It caused his fur to stand at attention which did him no favors in the cool breeze that was coming in the late afternoon. He could tell he was pushing all the wrong buttons with his father's other son, more than pleased that he wasn't going to be the only one around here annoyed. The smoke sat between his lips but he hadn't even bothered to light it yet. It wasn't really what he was looking for. He only had so much left to help him through this stress and he'd have to find a source.

Rubbing the back of his neck to try and settle the chill running up his spine, he leaned against the railing at his back facing back to Rikki. "Have I disspelled your thoughts about me yet. Whatever hopes you had that the old man was bringing a soft and cuddly brother for you to play with. I mean, I like to play, I'm just not what you'd call soft and cuddly about it." Something in his own words caused a stir in his lower body. He scoffed averting his eyes from the younger neko with a pained look. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I want to make sure my stuff isn't being fucked up." Tucking the joint he never bothered lighting back into his shirt pocket he rushed back into the house, avoiding looking at Rikki as he passed him.

He made a dash for the stairs and wandered the upstairs for a second finding the room with all the boxes. He realized in the room how little he really had to call his own. He wasn't actually looking forward to unpacking, so he turned away, closing the room up only to notice next to his the door was cracked open, and from the bit he could see he could tell it was Rikki's room. Staring, thinking of going in he felt that stirring deep in his gut again.

Rikki's eyes moved to the other neko as he spoke, a slight look of disappointment crossing his face. It really did bum him to think Elias didn't seem to have any interest in getting to know him in the way he was interested in knowing him. He said nothing, but moved his eyes to the side with a soft sigh, his tail beginning to flick behind him as he thought to himself. "There's still plenty of time. You seem pretty cold right now, but I know you've been through a lot that's caused this bitterness. A lot of change I know has to be hard to go through." He said softly, moving his eyes to look at him again. He found it a bit odd the other hadn't even lit his smoke yet. He was even more surprised when Elias suddenly mentioned checking on his things and then rushed past him back into the house. He blinked a few times in question, then shook his head slightly with a sigh and walked back into the house.

The neko made his way back over to the pizza, picking up the knife and beginning to cut it into smaller slices. Once he'd done that, he took some plates out and grabbed a few slices for himself, taking it over to the table and sitting down. "Pizzas cut and ready whenever you want it, Eli." He called out, picking up a slice and taking a few bites out of it. He placed it back down on the plate and sat back with a sigh, his ears flattening as he chewed what was in his mouth. This was not how he wanted things to go. Their dad was up in his room, obviously warn down from Elias' bitterness, and now Elias had hurried off. He grabbed the slice again and continued to eat slowly, then after a while he got up and dished out a few pieces on another plate before he headed towards their father's room. He knocked on the door softly and pricked his ears forward. "Dad? Were you hungry? I have some pizza here if you want it." He called out to him.

Elias suddenly heard the younger male's voice call that the pizza was ready for him. He felt his stomach protest, but the rest of him could hardly imagine eating right now, he was so annoyed with the whole situation. He ducked into Rikki's room, he didn't care much if he got caught, instead turning around to judge his surroundings. It was almost too simple and clean. What decorations and unique expression he did show were almost a teenage cliche. So much so that Elias felt there had to be something hidden, but knew he wasn't going to find it just yet.

Looking over the red neko's bed it was so pristine he wanted to roll around in it and make a mess of the effort. Instead he simply sat on it, slipping his fingers between the mattress and boxspring to feel for any magazines or other articles to show that the other teen was alive, but found nothing as deep as his fingers at least. The bed was so much softer than what he brought in the moving truck. His hands slid back and forth over the comforter that was so smooth, yet nothing like silk or satin, more casual and plain as a cotton blend, something comfortable and warm rather than enticing for someone else. With a sigh Eli laid on his side, head to Rikki's pillow and without any thought he took a deep breath of the item.

He cursed his younger half under his breath for having it so good, but also for his pillow smelling so good to him for some reason. Immediately he felt the bed warm up to him and he had a hard time pulling himself away, but he could hear steps coming up the stairs. When Rikki didn't bust into his own room crying about invasion of privacy and proclaiming him a sick creep he walked up to the door and peaked out to see Rikki going the other direction towards what had to be their father's room.

While the other was preoccupied he slipped out of the room and walked up behind him as quiet and casually as he could. "That for me?" he smirked, taking hold of the plate from the smaller male's hands. "No worries, he's napping, save him some of the rest." With that he sauntered his way back down the stairs and back towards the kitchen.

Even if Rikki had found Elias in his room he really wouldn't have cared much. There was nothing in there he wanted to hide from anyone, though he probably would've found it a bit strange coming in to see Eli on his bed with his face in his pillow. Instead he had no idea that his half brother had even gone into his room at all, being distracted with checking on his dad. There was no answer on the other side of the door though and he figured he must've fallen asleep. He couldn't help but worry about him though, knowing he was worn down. Just before he was about to turn and head back down, the red-head jumped in surprise as Elias' voice came from behind him and he turned to him just as he took the plate from him. "Uh, it wasn't, but you can have it." He said softly, giving a nod as the other said their father was asleep.

The younger followed behind him as they headed downstairs to the kitchen again, Rikki taking his plate and finishing up the pizza that was on it. He was quiet for a while, seeming to think to himself as he ate. When he was finished, he put his plate in the dishwasher and turned towards Elias. "So... What sort of stuff are you into? What do you like to do for fun?" He asked him, his ears slightly perking as his tail swished behind him. He wanted to get to know Elias better even if his attempts could possibly come off as nosey or even annoying to the blonde.

Elias' ears perked up at the younger male's questions. He smirked taking a huge bite of his pizza. "What am I into?" He asked back with his mouth full. "What do you have around here?" He sounded disinterested or distracted, not expecting anything of great interest to come from the other. He returned to the kitchen and sat at the counter. "I'm pretty simple..." He started picking idly at his pizza. "Right now I'm hungry and horny. The pizza is helping one of those." He chuckled.

He didn't look at Rikki focussing on ravishing the last bit of the pizza. He gave no signs of discomfort or shyness, just disengaement. As he fininished he leaned forward on his elbows looking sharply at Rikki now. "You get horny... what do you like looking at when you get worked up?" He smiled. "Don't be shy, we're going to be brothers now right? I wont tell." His tail swayed back and forth. "We could recommend each other stuff... help each other out." He bit his bottom lip, certain he'd make the other entertainingly uncomfortable with his sudden admissions and offers. "It's been a long time actually... are you a virgin Rikki?"

"Well..." Rikki trailed off, thinking to himself. He didn't feel Elias was the type to really enjoy much of the things he usually did. There wasn't anything really fun to do around the house. His attention shifted back to the older neko, a look of surprise crossing his face. "Horny..?" He repeated, wondering if he'd heard him wrong or something. Once he realized that was what Elias had actually said, he shifted slightly and gave an awkward laugh. "Getting a little too excited over the pizza there?" He joked, giving another soft laugh.

Elias' next few questions and offers made the smile disappear from his face and he looked back at him in disbelief. How could he ask such things so casually, as if it was just normal every day conversation? His face reddened slightly as he nervously fiddled with his tail for a moment. "Those are uh... Kinda some bold questions, huh..?" His nervousness could be heard in his voice, though he tried to cover it up with a smile and soft chuckle. It was clear he wasn't used to talking about such things. "I'm guessing you're not a virgin then?" He said, trying to avoid the questions. Of course he got horny at times and even searched up porn to watch, but it was the type of things he looked at that he was worried about telling Eli about. Heck, he hadn't even told his own parents or even any friends about his true sexuality. He'd known he was gay for a long time now, but he didn't even like to admit it to himself. "Sounds like you have a lot more experience in this than I do, so what is it that you're into?"

• 4 weeks later...

"Pfft, don't be such a kid," Eli snorted at the nervous way that Rikki dodged his expressed current state of very basic and carnel desires of food and sex. It didn't help that this whole situation was bringing out the highest levels of stress in him which often lead to hunger and a need to get off. "We're guys... family now. There's nothing new or scary about rubbing one out, even more." Elias took another bite of the pizza, watching the nervous way that his new brother's body and words were shaken with his verbal probing. "Don't see anything wrong with being bold. I mean, I doubt the old man really opens up about this sort of thing, plus, would you want to talk to your parents about that? My mom and I were close, wasn't talking sex with her past making babies and keep it clean." He smiled, feigning a sort of bashfulness despite the obsurdly lewd way he was already talking. "I mean, you're really accepting me and we only just met. But I'm feeling I can share with you."

He chuckled lightly liking the idea he might corrupt the younger neko a little. Then he remembered being in his room, his scent enbedded in everything, a scent that oddly aroused him. "Nah, not a virgin at all. Not for a while now." Thinking more about the question and how to truly continue the topic for the best results, Eli bit his thumb as though hesitating. "Don't tell anyone, but it was someone older, much older. He... " He pretended to be embarassed, pressing his fingers to his lips. "Crap, I shouldn't be sharing this." He fidgeted in his seat with some excitement. His outward feelings were fake, but the story was real, and with it came memories of the older man that took his virginity. "Shit... don't you dare judge... or tell." He pretended to be defensive, though he hadn't meant to reveal that he was into guys quite this way, he had no fear that he could keep Rikki quiet if he was grossed out or judgmental. Maybe if he needed he'd lie and claim the guy forced himself on him, though a lie it would be. "You wouldn't want to hear about that stuff. Nevermind."

• Saga locked this topic