For Our People (DJICE & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

Axel gasped softly as he was pulled up with ease and held to the Okami's chest. He tried to shift a little to get more comfortable, but stopped as he felt Durrin's fingers dig into his hip. "Are you sure this is safe..?" He asked, his ears laying back on his head nervously. Hearing that Ghost loved to run and they were both on him without any riding gear didn't sound very promising to him. He kept his gaze away from Durrin as he awkwardly held onto him.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RikkaTag

• DJIce

Durrin squeezed his thighs around the stud and his muscles tensed before the white beast took off at a run. The Okami smirked at the Kitsune's quick hold and felt some small flicker of appreciation. His skin seemed to tingle at the close contact. Perhaps this union wouldn't be entirely bad. He leaned forward against the smaller prince as Ghost jumped over the far fence and took off toward the field. "Don't worry too much. He is gentle more often than not."

Axel yelped in surprise as Ghost took off into a run, quickly wrapping his arms around Durrin and clutching him tightly so he didn't feel like he was going to fly off. He felt the Okami lean into him, then shut his eyes tightly and clung onto him even tighter as the horse jumped over the fence. "W-Where are we going..?!" He asked, opening his eyes again but refusing to loosen his grip on the Okami prince.

"To a secret place. Are you scared?" Durrin raised an eyebrow in challenge and watched the Kitsune as they entered a grove of trees. There were a few turns and twists as Ghost maneuvered through. "Trust me... it is perfect."

The Okami pulled Axel closer and curled his tail around the smaller prince's. He was startin to think of a new action plan. He could seduce the fox and instead of ruining his innocence, he could take it.

Axel's ears flattened and he shook his head. "No, I'm not scared..." He said, not wanting to admit it. He kept his tight hold on Durrin as they threaded through the trees, his eyes scanning the surroundings. The Kitsune blushed as Durrin pulled him closer and wrapped his tail around his, but kept his head turned the other way so the Okami couldn't see his flushed face. "Secret place, huh? What do you plan to do in this secret place of yours?" He asked, trying to sound casual.

"What would you like me to do?" Durrin whispered huskily in the Kitsune's ear and let his breath ghost overy the other. The white stud came to a halt at the edge of a small lake in a clearing. Ghost neigh ed before reaching down to drink water. "Alright. Time to hop down, my dear prince."

The fur on the Kitsune's tail and ears ruffled up when Durrin whispered into his ear, his face reddening more. He didn't say anything in return, instead looking around their surroundings when Ghost came to a halt. "Oh, alright." He said, shifting slightly before he slipped off the horse, giving him a few pats before he perked his ears and looked around. "It's peaceful out here." He commented as he raised his arms up to stretch.

Durrin jumped down from the horse's back and stretched his own muscles. He needed a good cooldown. So, he walked to the lake and kneeled, splashing the water on his face. "Don't bother telling anyone about this place. Only ghost knows the way. He shows no one the direct path. I know because I have tried memorizing it, but he changes his path each time."

Axel turned to watch Durrin as he jumped down from the horse and walked over to the lake to splash water over his face. "Oh really? Wow, such a smart boy." He said with a smile, walking over to pet Ghost. The hybrid then found a place to sit, giving a soft sigh as he relaxed.

Durrin stood up and popped his neck before turning to the Kitsune. He started walking toward the smaller prince and smirked. "So.. my dear prince... wgat shall we do now that we are away from prying eyes?"

Axel's eyes moved to the Okami as he approached him. "Well, maybe we could use this time to get to know each other a little better? I mean, we're going to be married to each other in three days, so might as well." He said, leaning back on his hands. "How do you feel about this betrothal by the way? Does it bother you to have to marry someone you didn't choose?"

Durrin sighed and shrugged his shoulders. He obviously wasn't getting his usual response from the other. He took a seat on the ground and leaned on his knee. "It is what it is. Wouldnt marry at all given a choice... but seeing as there is no choice, we do what we have to. That's how the Okami have survived for years. And you? Surely you have some protest to the whole situation."

Axel kept his eyes on Durrin as he also took a seat on the ground. He nodded slowly and then looked down, giving a shrug. "Well I hadn't really ever thought about marrying either. I especially didn't think I'd marry another man, but this is the only way to unite the kingdoms. I know it's my responsibility, so really can't complain." He said softly.

"Mm... I could go either way. A woman is not necessary for an heir and I personally prefer men." Durrin ran a hand through his hair and looked out at the lake. From here, one would mistake it for a pond, but if traveled further, one would find where it bottle necks before joinING the rest of the lake. He watche'd the water as the wind ruffled the surface and a leaf floated adrift. "The Kitsune part? I hadn't seen that coming. What about you? Did you expect the treaty?"

Axel nodded slowly as he thought about the matter. "Well I didn't think I'd ever marry an Okami either. We've been enemies for so long it just didn't even seem possible for our kingdoms to even think about a peace treaty, but it looks like everyone was just tired of the whole thing and joining together was the best option." He flicked his white tail as he looked over the rippling surface of the water. "What do you think about me? I mean, I know we just met and all, but with what you've seen so far are you disappointed at all, or..?" He asked softly.

"Hm... disappointed? No. You are easy on the eyes. Besides, who could complain at being offered a prince?" Durrin chuckled as he turned his gaze to the smaller prince. Sure he could say he wanted to bed the prince. Or even that he wouldn't mind making the prince beg for him. But why jump the gun now? After their vows, he had no chance of failing at making the small kitsune his. His tail flicked back and forth from his excitement as he eyed Axel. "What about you? Find yourself disappointed? Or even disgruntled at the thought of marrying me?"

The Kitsune smiled with a light blush, seeming content with the answer he was given. The thought of being a disappointment to the other had worried him, so he felt better when Durrin told him otherwise. He shook his head without hesitation when the Okami asked him if he was disappointed. "Not at all. You seem like nice person from what I've seen so far, I'm just a bit nervous about the whole marriage thing though. It all happened so fast, and now that your father decided on moving the date of the wedding up, it's even more overwhelming. I've never had an intimate relationship with anyone before, and going from being completely single to marrying someone I just met is... Nerve wracking."

"Mm... nerve wracking, indeed." Durrin nodded as he considered the other's words. He was thrown off by his father's decision to expedite their marriage and he could feel suspicion bubbling up in his gut. Surely the man had an ulterior motive here. The king never made a decision without reason. The Okami prince sighed and layed back on the ground, staring up at the sky. "It seems your guards are against the marriage. Is that how your people feel?"

The Kitsune shook his head. "They're not so much against the marriage, they're more unease by it. Everyone is still used to looking at the Okami as enemies, so coming into your kingdom just keeps them on their toes. Some of the Kitsune are against it, others are all for it. If it means the war stops, then they are willing to merge. How do the rest of the Okami feel about the marriage?"

"They see your people as prey." Durrin was blunt as he nonnonlantly answered the other prince. He didn't see any point in pussy footing around. He sighed as he settled back on his elbows. He wondered if the other worried about things other than politics. Everyone expected the Okami prince to only focus on his people and his lands, but he worried over other things. Smaller things. Like, his future with this prince he never wished to marry. Or his stallion, Ghost. He just wondered if he was alone. "That's pretty much where they all stand. They are high on the predator list and that's what they are used to."

Axel seemed taken aback, his eyes widening slightly. "Prey..? Everyone thinks that?" He clenched his teeth as he looked down. If his people were viewed as prey, how would uniting the two kingdoms work? Surely there would be even more conflict between the two if the Okami looked down on the Kitsune. The Kitsune prince stood to his feet and began to pace slightly, now worrying that this was all a mistake. He believed uniting the two kingdoms was to bring peace for both sides, but how was that possible if one side viewed the other as prey? Axel stopped and looked towards Durrin. "Do you feel this way? Are we prey? Am I prey? Does your father view us as prey?" He asked, a stern expression crossing his face.

"Look, now. Before you get your panties in knot." Durrin got to his feet and stepped toward the smaller prince. He raised one eye brow and looked at him funny. "You think too much about it. It's not like anyone plans to eat your people. It will just take time fore them to adjust being on the same level." He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. Of course the other would jump to a quick conclusion. He understood why foxes and wolves didn't get along. "Look, my father has been fighting for peace for the kingdom since I was born. He wouldn't allow anyone to ruin that."

Axel tensed slightly as Durrin got to his feet and stepped towards him. He still seemed uncertain about the matter, but managed to relax a bit after hearing what the Okami said. "I see..." He mumbled, folding his arms across his chest. He couldn't help but worry, as Kitsunes tended to be more timid creatures. It was simply in his nature. "Well what's your view on this? Surely you have your own opinion? Are you on your father's side or do you still look down on us?" He asked softly, seeming slightly hesitant about asking.

"You are stubborn." Durrin sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and looked to the side. He didn't want to meet the smaller stature, to getter a better look at the smaller man. "I believe that it is pointless to keep a prize less war going. At least fight a war that means something." The Okami ran a hand through his hair and sighed before holding a hand out to Axel. "I won't bite."

Axel relaxed a bit as Durrin said he thought the war was pointless. Perhaps he was worrying too much on the matter and should really just try to think about the good the betrothal could bring. He looked at Durrin's hand as he held it out, then gave a slight nod as he reached over to take it.

• Saga locked this topic