Saving Grace [[Looking for a partner that can play 2 characters. One Uke, one Seme]]

Time_Keeper

Hey so I'm looking for a partner for a one x one that can play two characters. One a strong willed, independent Uke and the other a Seme. I have a scenario running through my mind that Your Characters are father and son who have recently lost a close family member, maybe a younger son or a wife....anything like that. They have both been struggling to get back on their feet after the devastating loss when they meet an interesting pair of strangers. Another father and son, but something seems different about them. Over time Your Characters realize that the new pair are in fact Angels that were sent by God to help the tragedy stricken pair move on and pick the pieces of their lives up again.

We can discuss this idea a little more through private messages. So whoever is interested, shoot me a pm and we can start getting this roleplay on the road.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Time_Keeper

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic