Looking for semes to rp with

DJIce

Hello! I'm new to this website, but I've been roleplaying for years now. I'm looking for some semes to start some new rps with. I'm open to a lot of different ideas and would love to plot with you! I love both plot and smut, and I'm into a lot of kinky things, so don't hesitate to share any ideas and/or cravings with me. Let's play~ c;

Current cravings:

Master x Slave/pet

Dystopian plots

Rivalry/enemies

Stalking/obsession

Kidnapping

Possessiveness

Alpha omega dynamics/rankings

Royalty/kingdom

Angels and demons/incubi/vampires

Some non-con

Bondage/BDSM

Abusive relationship

Here's some other ideas I tend to like, but am not limited to:

Nekos

Werewolves

Kemonomimis/hybrids

Furries/anthros

School settings

Pirates

Incest

Anything fantasy

Super heroes

Super villains

I'm open to all sorts of ideas and would enjoy finding a partner who is up for plotting and throwing different ideas around. Feel free to share your kinks, cravings, and any ideas with me, I would love to hear them! I'm also open to rping through Skype and threads. Might consider email and pms as well.

If you don't like any of these ideas, but would still like to rp, message me and we can plot! Feel free to add onto these ideas or change them as well.

Ideas/Plots:

Angel (MC) X Demon (YC)

Angels and demons have been enemies forever, but war didn't break out until a power-hungry angel finally came into power. Now the king/queen/emperor/empress of the angels wants to wipe out the demon race all together and claim their land, ordering attacks on the demons. The demons are forced to fight back, and war breaks out. Being more evenly matched, the war rages on for years, the angels now set on destroying the demons once and for all. YC is a fierce fighter and is feared by many of the angels (could even be a higher rank in the demons like a king/prince/emperor), however one day he and his group are defeated and captured. MC is a guard at the dungeon where YC is kept. The angels plan on killing YC publicly, looking forward to getting rid of the creature who has caused so much trouble for them, however MC makes the decision to free YC and the rest of the demons from the dungeon, no longer willing to serve the tyrant who rules over the angels. MC is now looked at as a traitor and is hunted by his own kind, but he believes siding with the demons is the right choice and looks to join them in the fight against the angels. Will the demons accept him, or refuse to trust him because of what he is?

Stranger in need X Generous stranger

C1 is in debt and is constantly harassed by loan sharks. One day the people he owes money to get sick of waiting for their money and beat him horribly, leaving him out in the cold to die. C2 comes across him and decides to take him back to his place, tending to his injuries and nursing him back to health. He has no idea who this man is or how he ended up the way he did. How will C1 react to this selfless act? What happens when the loan sharks find out C1 is still alive?

Blackmailer/Stalker (YC) X Victim (MC)

MC has just moved in next door to YC. The very moment that YC lays eyes on MC, he becomes obsessed. YC begins to stalk MC everyday, eventually making a plan to get MC to be his. YC finds MC's account on a social media site and friends MC, making friends with him. They become very close, though MC has no idea that his new friend is actually his crazy next door neighbor. Eventually, YC gets MC to send him a lewd picture, which YC then uses as blackmail against MC, telling him that if he didn't do whatever he was told, he'd send the picture to everyone that MC knows and post the picture online. Thus, MC ends up becoming YC's slave.

Alpha (YC) X Omega (MC)

YC and MC are wolf hybrids who are in the same pack; YC being the packs alpha and MC being the lowest ranking in the pack. It's come around the time of the year when the alpha is suppose to be picking a mate, however he has not found any interest in any of the females. Instead, YC is interested in MC. Despite everyone's arguments for the alpha to not pick the omega as his mate, YC chooses MC anyway. However, MC isn't very willing to become YC's mate, but realizes he has no choice. (I kinda want a semi-abusive relationship with this one. But maybe later in th rp MC can learn to like it.)

Prince (YC) X Prince (MC)

YC and MC are both princes from two separate kingdoms who have been at war for years. Finally, after many years of fighting, the two kingdoms have decided to join together and end the war, combining both kingdoms into one. In order to do this, they've decided that the two princes from each kingdom are to be betrothed. YC is totally in on the idea, having taking a liking towards MC, however, MC is completely against it and isn't willing to marry YC. The two are forced to marry anyway. (This can go a number of ways. I would like a bit of non-con in this. Either it can continue to be non con, or MC can end up falling for YC after a while)

Step brother (YC) X Step brother (MC)

After YC's mother died he has been going through quite a rough time, getting into trouble more often and acting out. MC grew up without a father and was pretty much used to it. However, once YC's dad and MC's mom get together, MC is excited. Not only because he gets a father, but a brother as well. Unlike MC, YC decides that he wants nothing to do with them and finds MC annoying, but MC is rather desperate to get his new brother to like him. Eventually, YC decides to use this to his advantage, giving MC a choice to either become his personal sex slave or just leave him alone. MC accepts, willingly doing everything his step brother wants in a desperate attempt to gain YC's affection. (This could either keep going as YC using MC all he wants, or YC can start gaining affection for MC and the two become very close)

Master (YC) X Pet (MC)

This is kind of a cliche I know, but I'm really craving a scenario in which YC finds MC out on the streets. (I'd like the idea of playing a neko or hybrid of some sort, but I could play human if that bothers anyone). YC decides to take MC in, and in exchange for letting him stay, MC is to be YCs pet. I really want to play a character who wants nothing more than to please his master and keep him happy, absolutely grateful to him for helping him.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJIce

• Isilme07

• Tukkio

• Yukonwolfspirit

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello, I would like to RP with you =) I think most of your ideas are great and I think I could offer a few interesting ones myself if necessary.

Hello! I haven't RPed much in this forum but I do have a few years' experience and I've had very long, detailed stories before. I love angels and demons and your plot sounds interesting! We can probably work something out if you'd like :-D.

• 2 weeks later...

Have some more ideas! Please let me know if you're interested in doing with me! *^* Really craving master x pet/slave stuff and dark abusive plots.

Cop (YC) X Delinquent (MC)

MC and his friends decide to break into a mini mart to steal some items in the middle of the night. An alarm alerts the police station and YC is sent out to investigate. As YC arrives, the group decides to make a run for it. The others manage to escape, but YC catches MC and decides to punish him for what he's done.

Rich man (YC) X Vandalizer (MC)

MC is dared by his friends to sneak into YC's mansion while he's away and break as many things as possible. Unfortunately for MC, YC arrives back home when MC is in the middle of vandalizing YC's house. MC tries to make a run for it, but is caught by YC. YC decides not to bring the police into the case and instead wants MC to repay all the damage he's caused, but since MC doesn't have the money to pay for it all, YC keeps MC to repay him in other ways.

Sadistic Killer [YC] X Victim [MC]

YC Is a sadistic serial killer who has been terrorizing a city for a while now. He's never even thought twice about sparing any of his victim's lives; that is until he meets MC. YC decides to kidnap MC, wanting to make him his next murder victim, however YC eventually makes the decision to keep MC alive after taking a liking to him. He plans to keep MC as a personal see slave/pet to satisfy his twisted desires.