Manga-ka: Basso / ONO Natsume

Orient

Wonder if there are anybody enjoying yaoi manga by Basso / ONO Natsume..?

The ones I like are about a world with aged characters, sarcasm and lack of Cinderellas (in the usual meaning & appearance) but with happy endings...somehow. The issues are expected to be met by the characters, but still ...the stories pull me in and keep focused until the very end. While writing the post I've started to scroll a chapter (60 pages!) and ended up reading it again. In spite of all the grown up lines there is always something sweet (like desert) the people enjoying innocently... well, in dirty ways too.

basso2_zpspgmsaf15.jpg

/

basso_zps0a6ulyor.jpg

The art is not the last reason of my attraction! Caught my eye especially because of the drawing style - rough but sensual, edgy, angst, so suits the stories, makes it solid!

basso1_zpsyhb4tica.jpg

Verrry recognizable art, so when anime ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka (not yaoi unfortunately but full of pretty guys) started, I was fired up to read all available by Basso again, and ended up writing the post. To share my excitement, yeah!

my current dreamy mood:tumblr_olqkctrz7K1ul9te5o4_400.gif

P.S. If anybody into classics then you probably read Saraiya Goyou (House of Five Leaves).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yakun

• Orient

Top Posters In This Topic