Did you ever think about that situation?

현애

Can you imagine when time your dinner or lunch, somebody eat banana or anything can make you imagined something weird? like yaoi thinking like you imagined he suck ****? even you eating with your family?

im ever been thinking like that my cousin eat banana..and be imagined that he suck ****..and i laugh like crazy he just blur..

so my question is...Did you ever think about that situation?

• Like 1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhanxhenz

• 현애

• DeWBeRRy

• Marygrace94

Not at all.

When it comes to food, my mind just sees food being consumed.

Unless someone intentionally makes it look perverted then yeah, I will start to think the other way around.

But when I see someone eat any phallic-shaped food or sucking on an ice drop or licking ice cream and all those other "suggestive food", all I see is just a person eating food. I don't find anything funny about it.

Banana is a very good source of potassium. :) Without potassium, you can actually end up in the hospital.

Yeah, but not in the family. At school, if I see a boy eating a banana I start grinning out of blue because it looks like *that*. With ice cream is the same thing, so I suppose that my mind is pretty dirty. Anyway, that happens only when I see boys eating "suspect" food. When I see a girl eating it, it's just food, same as it is for yojichan. When it comes to boys things change drastically :D

Yeah, but not in the family. At school, if I see a boy eating a banana I start grinning out of blue because it looks like *that*. With ice cream is the same thing, so I suppose that my mind is pretty dirty. Anyway, that happens only when I see boys eating "suspect" food. When I see a girl eating it, it's just food, same as it is for yojichan. When it comes to boys things change drastically :D

Same here x)

Not all the time, but sometimes it actually looks like it too...

I must have a dirtier mind than most because I almost always do lol. I think they only exception would be my family. I think it'd be a little awkward thinking like that about them lol :p

Yeah... i hv been on this kind of situation, but it's a little different.

My granny next door planted corns. Last month (if i'm not mistaken) she harvested the corns and gave 'em to the her neighbour (including my family).

That night, my cousin who lived with us really loves corn so he eat the corns hungrily and full of passion till at a time he suck the tip of corn! Then he said, "i love corn, nothing is delicious more than this". Then i giggle a bit because it remind me of something. Someting from Boku no Sexual Harrasment! He only O.o at me and kept on eating the corn.

• Like 1

Lol what a funny question... I laughed a lot reading your answers :hamtaro-005 (5):

Yes... sometimes I do think of that, especially when I see boys eating that "kind of food"...

• 1 month later...

leaf1i also laughed for sometime because now i am sure thatrabbit16 (yaoi minds think alike)

because i do :hamtaro-005 (6):, i get red onion0when any one eat banana and laugh inside me:msn_red_fox 9 and look awayonion2

• 4 weeks later...

on Sunday

my dad was tickling me and i thought of yaoi

i was sooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed yoyo6

i didnt know what to do

but even when i said stop, he wouldnt

i thought i was done for onion7

• 5 months later...

I have, but not really when other people are eating that sort of thing, it's only when I'm eating it, and I get really embarrased and hope nobody is watching me

sometimes~

and sometimes i felt people are thinking dirty thoughts seeing me sucking a lollipop or eating anything that makes you look like you're doing something nasty~im not sure but my friends and i used to joke a lot about that :o

• 1 year later...

A While ago, while eating Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, i.... yeah. XD Though it was my first time thinking about that kind of think. I don't know, maybe because i lack Yaoi a while ago. XD

• 1 month later...

Oh my... I'm not the only one!!! Haha!! And a popsicle ice cream! Since I've read few yaoi mangas and fanfics who uses popsicle icecream to tease their partner, I can't help but imagine things when I see someone eating that then I feel embarassed and thought that I really am becoming a perv. Haha!

Well no, not really. XD But I've been to this club that when it's your birthday above legal age of course, people (no matter who) could request you a bday treat and the club prepares a banana drizzled with condensed milk or a hotdog with mayonnaise which are propped up like a you-know-what in the middle of a cupcake. And then you'd have to eat like 'that' in the middle of the crowd lmao.

Well no, not really. XD But I've been to this club that when it's your birthday above legal age of course, people (no matter who) could request you a bday treat and the club prepares a banana drizzled with condensed milk or a hotdog with mayonnaise which are propped up like a you-know-what in the middle of a cupcake. And then you'd have to eat like 'that' in the middle of the crowd lmao.

Omo!!! I want to go to that club. Hihi!

Yes, I have but only because I am surrounded by people with dirty minds. There's not a day where something normal like sucking a popsicle looks wrong.

• 2 months later...

The other day one of my younger professors stepped into one of our lecture rooms in the middle of a presentation holding a banana. And for reasons unknown to us, he lowered the banana to place it in front of his crotch. I spluttered, in my imagination laughing my head off, when a lesbian friend of mine whispered to me "are all heterosexual men like that? Weird" It was so hard to cover up my laughter then and it's not that I even like the guy, but that was just such a situation that begged to have my brain lighting up with yaoi images lol

• 4 months later...

My mind is really weird because like sometimes i do think of that when i see people and friend and even family but then sometimes i dont, see really weird right. but yea those moments are like "HMMM...then i just start cracking myself up"

leaf2 yoyo5