Annoying things semes do

Rumpleteaser

On 3/9/2017 at 2:37 AM, mint >o< said:

When the seme acts like an as*hole and he gets away with it.

I think Danshiryou no Omocha is currently the best example of this. That seme is pure trash and i can't believe a manga can be filled mith literally more than 100 chapters of rape, and then even try to paint the seme as being "pure" after all the shit he has done. The manga hasn't ended yet. But i doubt that seme will get his karma.

I don't mind stereotypical seme that much, but I don't get that they could keep their clothes on while having sex. Like, excuse me, maybe you don't like to take it in the butt, but let me at least see your butt too

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like when there's no consent, usually.... I also kinda hate when they keep their clothes on, lmao. So gross....must be so sweatyyyyy. That thought ruins the fantasy for me.

• 5 months later...

Mmm a lot. Probably when they end up blaming the uke for getting raped when drunk or something like in Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu