Jump to content

Kuruinaku no wa Boku no Ban ; β by KUSABI Keri [JP]


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

UPDATE: Reuploaded volume 01 raws in the first post.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

UPDATE: Added volume 02 raws in the first post.

Guest Suirenka
Posted

Aaahhh!!! Thanks for the second volume...!!!! I?ve been wating for this...!! Really, thank you!!!

Posted

Thanks... But now I'm sitting and weeping 😭

Posted

Thank you, I was waiting for the extras!!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

i was cheated again by exile rebel when they said "Chapter 10 ? Waiting for release in Ameiro in Japan. Date unknown"

 

but actually yaoi otaku has already had the JP.

 

why all of this happened?

Posted

Hello. I can't download it, it's always an failure on google drive :(

Posted
Hello. I can't download it, it's always an failure on google drive :(

 

The download option is disabled. It's for online reading only.

Posted
The download option is disabled. It's for online reading only.

 

Oh ! Thanks for the explanation !

Posted

vol 2 end like that???????????

i'm crying so hard

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Vol 2 error The requested URL was not found on this server.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus