Looking for fandom RP (fandoms listed)

gacktluvr

Hello and thank you for taking the time to glance over my requests. I am not currently looking for anything too terribly specific with any of these, although I do have my own preferences and several scenarios already in my mind. That having been said, I am open to ideas. Just because I have a scenario in mind does not mean that is all I'm interested in. I would love to hear any ideas you may have as well!

Since several of the following series take place during high school, any 18+ scenarios with canon minors will be set following the series' events. This will not be hand waved away, and effort will be made to create believable scenarios. My characters will be somewhat different from their canon selves to allow for added years of maturity. I expect to see the same effort from my partners. If you wish to do roleplay with canon aged characters in order to set up a relationship that is fine, but no 18+ material will occur. A timeskip can be used after the relationship is established.

A general idea of what I'm looking for (desired scenarios under spoiler tags):

Blue Exorcist

Ship: Yukio/Rin (Looking for Rin)

Possible scenario: As Yukio and Rin prepare to being their proper adult lives (Yukio is going to college, Rin is not) Yukio decides to try and step out of his brother's shadow. Still a little awkward he bleaches his hair and tries to stand out in his own way, being more open with Rin about his vices (in specific, his feelings for Rin) and voicing complaints he kept hidden in his high school years.

Ship: Shiro/Mephisto

Ship: Mephisto/Amaimon (Looking for Amaimon. Dark themes may be present)

Ship: Yukio/Bon

Ship: Bon/Shima

Persona 4

Ship: Yu/Yosuke (Looking for Yu)

Ship: Kanji/Yosuke (Looking for Kanji)

Ship: Dojima/Adachi (Looking for Adachi. Dark themes may be present)

Super Dangan Ronpa 2

Ship: Hajime/Komaeda (Dark themes may be present)

Possible scenario: After the events of Dangan Ronpa 3 Side Hope, Komaeda and Hajime try to find a somewhat normal way of living, given their particularly troubled pasts. Hajime's prior existence as two different people would be a particularly big issue.

Ship: Kamukura/anyone (Looking for 'anyone.' Dark themes will be present)

Possible scenario: Any roleplay with Kamukura will require an open mind and open communication between partners. Dark themes are a guarantee, but I will not do anything without first discussing boundaries. Uncomfortable questions may be asked to avoid crossing any lines in the roleplay proper. This cannot be stressed enough.

The Disastrous Life of Saiki Kusuo

Ship: Saiki/Kaido (Looking for Kaido)

Ship: Saiki/Toritsuka (Looking for Toritsuka)

Ship: Kusuo/Kusuke (Looking for Kusuke)

Ship: Kaido/Kobayashi

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gacktluvr

• Yakun

As embarrassing as it is to admit, I made a mistake in one of the character's names. In The Disastrous Life of Saiki Kusuo, I am looking for Kaido/Kuboyasu, not Kobayashi. I usually refer to him by Aren instead of Kuboyasu but wished to remain consistent with the use of last names. Unfortunately I seem to have forgotten what it was when I made the initial post.

If you are interested in any of these scenarios, please let me know either through a comment here or a private message. Even if you aren't interested and just want to talk, I'm honestly open. I'd love to get to know any of you who may share my interests.

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you ship saiki x kaidou too!! i wanna try kaidou haha, i can play the uke role if you want, although i'm new to it i might suck haha...