Jeepers Creepers Where'd You Get Those Peepers ((RP w/ Seth_Nogitsune))

GayYaoiPrince

Seth blushed a little and shrugged. "Oh...beef. Right. Well, it's the meat of a cow, so I just assumed. Anyway...beef tastes good." he grinned stuffing some more into his mouth greedily. "Human food is quite fascinating. I don't usually eat it, but when I do, I find it quite pleasurable." he admitted. He watched the other take a small bite and blinked. "Oh......did I not prepare it right?" he asked worriedly, "Sorry. I don't uh....have much experience with this sort of thing." the fox's ears lowered a bit as he looked about sheepishly. If only there was something useful he could do for the male that had been kind enough to let him feed. Seth thought hard trying to come up with something. After a few moments his head was still empty. The nogitsune hated to admit it but he was rather useless when it came to things of the mortal realm.

"I'm sorry, Izuru." he murmured frowning, "I wanted to repay all your kindness to me, but I don't see how a fox, can help you at all. It seems all I'm good at is destroying your stuff, and making unappealing sandwiches."

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GayYaoiPrince

• Seth_Nogitsune

i'm so sorry for the late reply but ahah- i haven't really been in the mood to rp recently

------------------------------------------------------

"It's alright, i wouldn't expect you to have much experience anyway since... well you don't have much reason to make human food for yourself." he felt weird saying human food instead of just food.

He took another bite of his sandwich and another sip of his coffee before returning to the work that was still scattered all around him, there was so much to do still "You don't have to apologize" he shrugged, still focusing on the papers "The sandwich is fine, you have nothing to worry about, really." he once again turned to look at the fox "I guess the fact that you're at least trying to help is what counts?" he wasn't any good at comforting people but he figured he could at least try.