Help me find this please!!!

NasheraMartinez

I'm new here jeje, it's the first time i've ever been in a forum, and i'm really happy to be able to experience this, that being said, a few days ago I went on a yaoi manga reading spree, there was this one tha I really liked, but I can't remenber the name, it's this salaryman that has been forever in love with his friend but never did anything, the guy got married an had a kid, and the boy looks exactly like his dad except for his mouth, the salaryman takes care of him and all that and the kis grows up into this beautiful seme obvs and he gives him a scarf, which he uses a lot to cover the boys mouth, the kid is upset about it blah blah blah and tells him he loves no matter if he loves his dad, and things along their natural course after that, i's really good and the art is beautiful!!! I'd really like to find it and read again to put it on my favorites list, if anyone know wich one it is i'll be sooo grateful!!! (I read it in mangago, if that helps) Thanks!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• dhanychan

• RedNoki

Hello @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO~!

That story seems really interesting and although i'd like to help you, I don't know the manga as well. ^^;

If ever, you might try asking help

Hello Nashera Martinez! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. I am sorry, but I cannot help you with the manga you are lokking for. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hi

!

The story you're looking for is:

(chapter 1)

• 2 months later...