BL Video Nonsense!

Panic

First off, I don't know if this is the proper forum area to post this. This doesn't really fit into any of the other boards... At least in my mind.

ANYWAY~

Here's the main point:

At every con I've been to, there has never been a BL video shown in the AMV Contest viewing room. I really want to change that this year, but I have no idea what anime or what song to use. The main reason being: I'm very partial to manga so I rarely watch anime, and my taste in music is limited so I don't know many songs.

So, can you guys give me a hand in telling me about some interesting songs/anime match ups?

P.S. I do use Sony Vegas so expect any video made to be fancier than needed! 8D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Panic

• K

• JuJu

• BobCrazy

Top Posters In This Topic

Woww, i like your idea :o. Showing a bl video to a contest is a great thing. Do you wanna try Junjou Romantica OST? They sound perfectly to me. I can't post link here because im using phone. But you can find them easily through Google. :o

just choose a great anime and that anime song must suitable with your anime..example if you choose BL in situation love triangle just pick song love triangle theme song..if you choose sad anime... your song must be sad song...if your anime about fight scene just pick Remix song.

I know the basics of AMV making dear ^_^

/Totally not slightly offended you thought he didn't know something so basic and obvious.

However, I'm at a loss of which anime to use.

. .uhmm

. .do you like love songs??, uhmm i could tell you some of songs that was used on FINAL FANTASY VIDEOS

1. Melodies of life by Emiko Shiratori (FINAL FANTASY IX)

2. Eyes on me by Faye Wong (FINAL FANTASY VIII)

. .hear it first, may be you can use them, both was in English language :cuteonion48:

First off, I don't know if this is the proper forum area to post this. This doesn't really fit into any of the other boards... At least in my mind.

ANYWAY~

Here's the main point:

At every con I've been to, there has never been a BL video shown in the AMV Contest viewing room. I really want to change that this year, but I have no idea what anime or what song to use. The main reason being: I'm very partial to manga so I rarely watch anime, and my taste in music is limited so I don't know many songs.

So, can you guys give me a hand in telling me about some interesting songs/anime match ups?

P.S. I do use Sony Vegas so expect any video made to be fancier than needed! 8D

. .but it really depends on the kind of theme or concept you like your video to show :)

a lot of us here will recommend personal choices.

and you may or may not agree with them.

i suggest since you are more partial to manga than anime, cross out the anime so that will isolate your options and not overwhelm you.

now that you're left with manga, list all the BL manga you like and pick that is closest to what you believe you can effectively turn into an AMV and will produce the kind of impact you want. whatever personal standards you want, it's yours. you call the shots.

as for music, since you want it something that everyone will understand, choose the common language then. is it English? then by all means, pick an English song. there's no rule that says you cannot use another language for a Japanese video. well, unless of course the contest have policies against using music without permission from the original artists. but naah....

it's all about the mood. Pick the manga that will match the mood of the music you want and vise versa.

best of luck. hope you win.

• 2 weeks later...

yah i'd like that to but they always focus on straight hentai, dammit i'm pissed off again. i saw this hentai site just now and i thought again. why does when it comes to hentai there are many funds and when it comes to the erotic stuff it's always in full detail. aaaarrrggghhhhh why is it like that, although there are already many company that supports yaoi why cant they also make yaoi an ero ero too. and the games are all visual novels.

• 1 year later...