Please be gentle ~ it's my first time

Preeh

Please be gentle ~ it's my first time

Good morning :leaf12:

Nice to meet you ~ I'm new here, please treat me well. I'm happy to make new friends.

You can call me Preeh-kun which is picked totally random and not because it sounds like precum.

I love yaoi and hot guys :leaf18:

Favourite yaoi mangaka include Sakira, Ogeretsu Tanaka, Fujisaki Kou, Ootsuki Miu, Kuju Siam, Kiyo Koizumi, and many many more.

As for anime: there are various and my taste changes from time to time. Most favourites are Mushishi, Death Note, PsychoPass. I also watched the sports anime KnB and Free! because of bodies covered in sweat/water :leaf15:

see you around

:leaf:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlespiral

• Preeh

• dhanychan

• lnu

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

giphy.gif

I see you are mingling and having fun already ;)

Mushishi and psycho pass are awesome, love those too! And I feel you, with having to watch anime or reading mangas with hot men in them that have bodies asif they were carved it of stone and covered in sweat and other stuff... (makes me want to lick every single spot :Icecream: )

By the way, If you want to talk or need help just hit me up ;) see ya!

Oooooooooooh! Psycho-Pass and Death Note are my fav anime too! :33 i just love characters like Makishima, Ryuuzaki etc. awwwh~

Welcome to YO! I'm Ryuu, nice to meet you! ^ ^ )/ *hug*

tumblr_nhi4qyFgZ31t8w5z6o1_500.gif

Hi hi hi

xxx

Glad to see you at the forums! I love the animes too, as well as the mangaka, you listed!

Let's have a good time here. Your nick name Preeh-kun sounds very thoughtful, yep.

c0bfa349e1cfec32ba482ce35dd0e3dd.jpg

Oh~~ Don't worry, I'll be gentle.. ;)

-most generic seme characters in any yaoi story

Heyy!

welcome to the forum. All the senpais here are very warm and welcoming I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

Good morning

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi

glad to make your acquaintance. Let's talk some more!

waah

sweat and other stuff? O.o you're probably talking about liquid chocolate, ne? I always enjoy some hot men *nosebleed and drooling* even more if they are naked *dead on the floor, collapsed due to anemia*

huh

Makishima, nice! Do you know why bad guys always have to be sexy? Though I enjoy Kogami just as much *slobber dripping* and Ryuuzaki is so cute - I want to keep him as a pet and feed him sweets all the time. Watching his adorable sitting positions *blushes*

and

yup, yup, will do. I'll try to have as much fun as possible.

thank you for the Ogeretsu Tanaka pic

I love her works they are simply amazing *dancing with happiness* ne, ne which story by tanaka sensei do you like best?

Oh I know what you mean

I already got to know some on the chat this morning. They all seem to be easy going. From your cards I guess you're a fan of ten count?

Oh yes! I do love Ten Count! It's one of the gripping yaoi manga I've ever read. And Kurose is hella hot seme.

Hey, they have this Fanclub thread under Otaku Central where you can chat about your fav mangas/anime etc (Ten Count included!) fan-girl/boy style. Check it out if you have time yeah. It's gonna be fun!

Yo

-kun! Welcome to the forums! I do love Psychopass too! A bit mindblowing series even the movie is amazing. Anyways, enjoy every single bit of this site and no worries, we don't bite(maybe sometimes? ;D). If you have any questions or problems or simply wanna talk to someone never hesitate to tap us, kay? Have fun and welcome to the fam!

Hi

^_^ it's really nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your time here with us!~

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome

Don't worrie most of us don't bite (not unless you ask us to >v

LOL I totally didn't see than precum part, I now have to try hard not to call you that XD

But anyway I'm sure you will have a great time on this site, welcome to yaoiotaku ^v^

• 1 month later...