L'Orchestre Bizarre [w/ Angellium +18]

ACuckoo

c1019639_ab39847a96b83e35e2ae82257f983860.png

Name: Geo Rivers

Family: Alec Rivers

Everyone remembered their first love. Some people will say it was their mom. Some people will say it was their dad. Some people will say it was their high school crush or middle school crush or kindergarten crush. Some people will say it was the person who they got married to or the one who got away.

For Geo it was the violin.

From the moment he picked up his first violin he knew this was his future. The violin was his best friend, his lover, his heart, his everything. If he couldn’t share his love of this wondrous instrument with the entire world, then he didn’t want to even be alive. He was so in love and that love drove him to perform all over the world. His performances were how he could give the world a little piece of himself and his precious violin. The audience listened to him, cried from the emotion he put behind his pieces, stood and applauded him until their hands burned, and then begged for an encore.

This was Geo’s perfect life.

There was someone who made it all the more perfect too. A few someones, actually, but there was a special someone in particular who he met during his performances. He came across Sinclair Beaumont often when he traveled. They spent time in Paris, Barcelona, Beijing, Tokyo, Sydney, New York, Montreal… Everywhere. Geo always looked forward to seeing Sinclair, and this time was no different. This time he traveled with an orchestra to London, and was given a solo to which he played Pavane Pour Une Infante Défunte. Once the performance was done he spent some time conversing with important people in the audience, other members of the orchestra, and anyone who wanted to approach him and shake his hand. When it was all said and done, Geo wandered around the symphony hall, keeping his eyes peeled for his certain someone.

“Sinclair,” he sang, his lips pulling into a half smile as he loosened his tie and glanced up and down the hall. “Where are you?”

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ACuckoo

• Angellium

sin202_zpshkyrekxt.png

"Sinclair, how long are you here for?"

"Not for long. I'm waiting for someone."

The crowd was moving towards the orchestra players and with a fellow musician beside him, he started off towards the exit. As per usual the music was flawless and his solo the epitome of perfection.

"Are you going to tell him?"

Sinclair sighed a heavy sigh. He had been contemplating all say how to tell the other they were to never see each other again. He was still a child despite his mature disposition. With that territory came the obligation of answering his Father's call whenever he was summoned. This call was different from all the others though, since Sinclair was making a rather drastic change in his personal life for people who only called upon him because, he was the heir to his Father's company and fortune. This was a matter of business; and business happened to be the only thing his Father would never allow Sinclair to ignore so long as he wore the Beaumont name.

"To be honest Ylinko--just open your mouth and look pretty."

The other laughed at the redhead's vulgarity. It seemed so out of place in contrast to the immaculate building they were in.

"Stop it... Normally I wouldn't mind that kind of affection from you.... However, a staged affair would not be the best way to break it to that cute little violinist that you're choosing to follow your Father instead of your heart." the redhead sighed an heavier sigh. He supposed the blonde was right. While it would have been easier to lead Geo into believing he was blowing off their budding relationship for a sluttier one he'd rather not be forever branded a bastard in the other's mind.

"Tck..stop being so morally correct." Sinclair teased with an uncharacteristic pout. Pulling the acoustic guitar he had slung over his back he

it idly as he started to pace. The action was something he did when he was trying to think. "I'll meet up with you later. Tell the guys to have everything ready I don't have a lot of time left here." With that said, almost as if on queue, the concert halls filled with people. A keen ear almost immediately heard Geo in the distance calling his name. The heartbreaking tune he was strumming quickly came to a stop as he met the other halfway in the hall with his usual casual grin.

"Hey, you free now? I've got something I need to tell you."

There he was…. There was that beautiful man Geo was slowly falling for. Or rather he had already fallen for him. All of the times they had spent together had solidified Geo’s feelings for Sinclair. The walks around the streets of Paris, the sushi tasting in Tokyo, the romantic boat ride in Italy, and all the times they had wound up in each other’s hotel room… Geo’s cheeks flushed a soft pink as he remembered the first time they were together and the most recent time they were together. How far they had come… Over time Sinclair learned exactly what could make Geo scream, where to touch him to make him moan, what to whisper in his ear to make him submit to him completely.

It had to be done. Geo knew exactly what he wanted and he wanted Sinclair. He wanted him to join him on all of his trips around the world. He wanted them to go home together when it was all said and done. He wanted to open the door to his apartment and be greeted with Sinclair’s smiling face. Perhaps love was a strong word to use for whatever Geo was feeling, but after their wonderful times together, after learning so much about one another, after all of the dates and laughs and love making Geo knew he wanted more of Sinclair.

As he made his way to Sinclair someone from the orchestra pulled out his violin and began playing a

for those gathered around him. Geo let it wash over him as he hugged Sinclair, barely hearing what the other had said. He held his violin case in front of him once he let the other man go, smiling widely just at seeing his face.

“It’s been too long, Sinclair,” Geo said breathlessly. “I’ve missed you.” It didn’t take much for the young violinist to gather the courage to say what he wanted. He didn’t let Sinclair get in a word in edgewise before he jumped right into his proposition. “Listen, I know you’re busy with your own music and you have a lot going on, but I was wondering if… If you wanted to come to South Korea with me. The orchestra will be heading there tomorrow. I know it’s short notice and a long ways away, but… But I’d love for you to join me. I’d love for you to join me when we go to Shanghai after that. And when we go to New York after that. And then in New York I was thinking… Maybe…” His courage faltered just a bit as he got to the core of what he really wanted to ask the other. “Maybe you’d like to stay with me in my apartment until it was time to go again? We can travel everywhere together and you know… Live together. It would be fun, I think. I know it’s asking a lot, but I’d be honored if you accepted. More than honored. I’d be so happy, Sinclair.” Geo’s eyes had cast to the ground as he spoke. Any bravery he felt dwindled to tight knots of nerves and anxiousness. What were the odds of Sinclair saying no? He couldn’t…

Surely he wouldn’t say no….

Sinclair immediately felt himself getting irritated. It was already hard enough to put his thoughts together as it was. Now, he felt himself teetering on the lines of being a frank or just a complete douche. He could see... Sinclair could practically predict where Geo was headed with his ramblings and dammit he didn't want to hear him say it. The other was so intent on getting out what he had to say though.... It left no room for him to interject. He managed a small smile before grabbing Geo by his wrist. It was getting crowded. His irritation seemed to only increase the more he felt himself being closed in by bodies he didn't want to be near.

The cool of winter air washed over him when they stepped outside. Damn it felt good. Feeling a little refreshed he turned towards Geo wrapping an arm around his waist. Slinging his guitar around his back he pulled the other in for a heated kiss. For a moment he allowed himself to let go of his inhibitions. The time he'd spent with Geo no matter how sporadic or brief were the best times of his life. He could go so far as to say he loved him. He couldn't say that now though... What use would it be to tell someone you loved them for the first time and then turn around and walk out of their life?

"Geo...I don't have a lot of time..." or nerve... "I need you to listen." he spoke onto the other's lips. Gods he would miss being so close to Geo. He would yearn to hear his voice. He read once that all he needed was 21 days to get over a lover. He hoped that was true. "I can't go with you..." his hold on the other's waist seemed to tighten a little as those words left his mouth. "I've got some business to take care of back home..." Even with the time he spent with Geo, Sinclair never spoke about his familial life. All they ever talked about was music, each other, and Geo's dreams. Sinclair wasn't one for disclosing his cataclysmic relationship with his family. Now however, he wished he had. They would have never gotten so involved with one another.

"I can't see you anymore."

Sin finally spit it out. Before Geo could react in any kind of way he kissed his again. He didn't want him to react negatively. That couldn't be helped right? Geo seemed so excited about the possibility of them actually taking their relationship further. And now, the redhead was shooting all of his dreams to hell. Dreams that he wanted desperately to make a reality for the both of them.

It didn’t matter where Sinclair was taking him, Geo would go with him anywhere. The night was perfect for something like this…. For Geo to share what was in his heart and for Sinclair to accept it fully. He knew he would. The kiss was a sure yes; it was all Geo needed to know that the two of them would tackle this world together. They would travel and live together and love one another until the end of time. They could create music and share it with everyone. It was perfect.

Everything was perfect.

Then the illusion shattered and Geo was shot in the heart by Sinclair’s words. He would have rather swallowed a grenade then to have heard those words.

"I can't see you anymore."

No. No, no, no, no. Geo barely had time to react before he was pulled into another kiss, but he didn’t move. His lips stayed completely still as did his body. The voices in the background were muffled by the ringing in his ears; his eyes stared straight ahead, but he couldn’t see a thing; his thoughts melted away to nothing as those horrible words repeated over and over again his head.

After some time they pulled away. Geo couldn’t bring himself to cry or scream or hit Sinclair or ask just what was so important that he would turn him down like this? What was this business that was pulling Sinclair away from Geo for good? He knew it couldn’t have been another man; the guitarist would have been honest about that. He knew it couldn’t have been that Sinclair suddenly found him boring. He would have been honest about that too. So what was it?

“I-I can go with you. I can help you, can’t I? I….” What was the point? What was the point in fighting when he knew what kind of person Sinclair was? If he said he couldn’t see him again, then that was that. No arguing.

Geo’s violin case fell from his hands and hit the ground with a heavy thud. He stared at it, wondering what he would do now. After his trips to Asia and New York would he go back to his brother? Oh how Alec would love to see him crawling back after getting his heart broken.

“I’m falling in love with you, Sinclair,” Geo said, his eyes still glued to his violin case. “I’m falling hard and fast and I….” Every time he tried to open himself up more he stopped himself. He kept asking himself what was the point. Sinclair said no, and he had to accept that.

Geo quickly grabbed his violin case again, finally looking the other in the eyes as tears welled in his own. “I can’t walk away from you. You’ll have to be the one to go. If you’re leaving, then do it.” He’d get on without Sinclair somehow. Like hell he’d go back to his brother. He’d love to see his best friend again but for now… For now all he wanted was his violin, the one thing that never let him down. Just his violin and nothing else.

A strange weight washed over him.

Sinclair could feel the last bit of innocence he contained being snuffed out in his heart as he stood there watching Geo hate him.

Well, maybe it wasn't that. Maybe he could feel the last bit of himself being blackened by the reflection of a look of sheer horror playing out on his face as Geo said he was falling for him. He hadn't realized until now just how terrified he was with the aspect of someone actually feeling so strongly for him.

He felt the same way too though--maybe even more than he would ever admit to himself. While he wanted nothing more than to have Geo tag along with him during his journey to fulfill his duty as the heir to his father's business- he couldn't.

Their secrets were too dark... His family too dirty. He didn't want to soil Geo in that way. He was so beautiful So free. So full of hope and so full of dreams. Sinclair didn't want his life to destroy the epitome of perfection that was Geo.

“I can’t walk away from you. You’ll have to be the one to go. If you’re leaving, then do it.”

He smiled, a look of complete hopelessness taking root within his golden hues.

Geo would make him make that choice. But, if that's all it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Turning on his heel he rolled his eyes hard as his back now faced Geo. For a moment he stood there staring at the ground wondering if he should turn around to even say goodbye. "Fuck it." turning back he grabbed the other by the collar of his shirt pulling him close.

"I'm sorry."

"I can't run from my family any longer."

He couldn't bring himself to just walk away. Sinclair kissed him again before shoving him away. Hard enough to make him stumble but, not to fall. "Farewell Geo." The redhead turned away again and this time he didn't turn back.

“Farewell Geo.”

Those words would haunt Geo for the next three years. As he traveled the world, playing his violin for everyone and anyone who would listen, he would look in the crowd for that one face, that one man who made his heart soar. He would look backstage and at all of the after parties. He would look in the bars and pubs. His search would never end, but it was as if Sinclair disappeared from the face of the earth. At some point Geo knew he would never see him again and he slowly stopped checking the bars and after parties, he eventually kept his eyes on one spot as he played his violin on stage, he slowly pushed Sinclair from his mind if only to ease his own pain.

He did have to thank Sinclair for one thing. Had it not been for him leaving Geo, the violinist would have never improved his skills as much as he did. With Sinclair out of his life he had nothing else to focus on except honing his abilities with his violin, the one thing that would never abandon him. Geo had been noticed by plenty of talent scouts and he had even signed a deal to have his own CD. Honestly, he couldn’t be sure if he’d have such success had Sinclair stayed around. Sinclair might have driven him forward, encouraged him to learn to play better, but he also might have held him back. Who would know? All Geo knew was that his life was great regardless of how hard he tried to ignore that hole in his heart.

With all of his success Geo knew he at least wanted to share it with one person. He visited his best friend at a bar that they used to frequent and Geo was the honored guest. Geo performed several special pieces for the patrons of the bar, saving his

. He performed with a band that tended to play there, happy to not have people breathing down his neck to make sure he got every single chord right. For once Geo could let loose and have fun and celebrate with strangers and old friends and…

Sinclair?

Geo blinked and squinted out at the dark crowd as he played his violin ferociously, the band playing just as strongly as he was. It couldn’t have been him, right? No, no, he was just imagining it. He’d never see Sinclair again, that he knew to be true. It wasn’t possible that Sinclair was here in this tiny bar at the same time he was…

Surely not.

• 2 weeks later...

makomako345%20copy_zpsb1zgd0xz.png

sin22older2_zpsdwxmy9oh.png

"It'll be good for you to get it all out of your system kid."

At first glance yes, that was Sinclair hanging about in a crowd of people. Unlike the smiling faces among him his lips were fixed into a permanent scowl of sorts. Dead golden eyes roamed around the crowd as tireless fingers trepesed along the strings of his electric guitar mercilessly. Three years went by painfully slow and he managed to snuff out the last of his love for Geo with an intensified work ethic. So he thought. Little did he know working all hours of the day and night, only to follow that up with binge drinking and partying wasn't the most healthy of lifestyles to get over someone. According to those around him he was in denial. According to his Father however, all was well as long as he excelled in the family business.

"Yea, because your odd way of expressing your love-sickness is disgusting."

He forced a smile. Yes, he was a disgrace brooding over someone he chose to give up. Simply worthless. But, tonight wasn't one of those nights where he planned to drink himself into a stupor and sleep with the closest fuckboy enamored with his skills on a guitar. He just wanted to play one last song before he finally closed the chapter on a part of his life he'd been fighting for.

When Geo and the band finished Makoto came strutting onto the scene. Normally he wore casual-yet fashionable attire. Y'know, the kind that let you know he was into the fashion scene but not insane about it. Tonight though, he waltzed about in a

inspired get up which he owned with every step of calf-high boots. It was a little fan service for the ones that came just to see him.

The cheering crowd paled in comparison to his stage presence. Tonight was a special night. A homecoming to be exact. As soon as he'd gotten word that Geo would definitely be dropping by he limited the patrons to ones specifically into the music scene. In a nutshell, there were people there of all kinds just looking for some good music, food, and as always not water-downed drinks.

Lacing an arm around the shorter male's neck he smiled brightly. "Welcome home kid. As always the stage loves you." he leaned closer placing a chaste kiss on the other's cheek. "Let's keep that same energy going for the last act of the night...Some of you may know him..." he started as he moved to the center of the stage. "And the rest of you are in for a treat. Please, welcome to the stage Sin!" Gracefully he exited the stage with a bow before running off to tend to the bar which looked like complete and utter chaos under the hands of his protege. For once Makoto had decided to loosen the reigns a bit and allow someone to take control. Despite that, he couldn't keep himself from running around like a madman making sure everything was in tact. He was even checking on the sound and lights guys as if he knew what he was doing there.

The crowd grew silent though when the lights dimmed to a harsh red over the stage. The shadow of a tall figure could be seen moving towards the center. He bent over grabbing hold of a long chord which he plugged into his guitar.

Gods he was wasted. He honestly couldn't tell you how many drinks he had just before he stepped onto the stage. To be honest he didn't really care. He felt light as a feather and that hole in his heart seemed to be satiated for the moment as he stood under now blue lights. All of their eyes were on him and he smiled.

Even now he felt alone.

Dull teeth clinked along the silver stud in the middle of his lip as his fingers

over his guitar suddenly. At first his fingers were a tad bit sloppy. He couldn't quite hold the guitar pick tight enough before he just tossed it to the ground. With his feet harshly pressed into the ground and his eyes firmly fixed onto his guitar he played flawlessly.

He flowed across the stage, head bobbing, and hair flowing as he struck each chord with purpose. The

of the song hit and he threw his head back as bright lights shinws down on him. He felt strangely invigorated. The flashing lights the many eyes on him. He was at home. He never wanted to leave. Stepping back and then to the side moving with the beat of his fingers as the music flowed through him faster than the liquid fire setting his body aflame. With the end of the song being forced out by tired fingers bright lights returned to that harsh red. Red locks fell over his face as his head dropped. One last pluck at the guitar and he released a breath so heavy he thought he would faint. It was then that the beautiful Makoto graced the stage once more, the silk of his long sleeves sliding across the nape of his neck.

The cheering was intoxicating and Makoto's voice like silk on his ears as he spoke, "What a grand performance. I'm sure Geo is very pleased that he chose this night to return home." the dull of golden eyes glared into the crowd. Was he serious? Geo wasn't there... He couldn't have been. Damn..."Am, I really that out of it?" Sinclair thought as he moved to unplug his guitar. As he started to look away thinking by this point he was definitely hallucinating and needed a stronger drink-

-there he was... He was either in a dream or a nightmare.

The redhead slipped off the stage. Normally he'd jump. When you were just barely seeing doubles it was best to sit first and then slide down. If that was Geo the last thing he wanted was to fall face first after three years of contemplating what he would do if he ever saw him again.

Do I look alright?

He thought as he swirled his guitar around his back attempting to straighten up the baggy shirt he wore. He took in a slow breath as he stalked closer to the other. Closing in on what he knew not to be a hallucination he grabbed some random girl's drink.

No glasses, long hair, and a simpler

than what he would have been wearing years ago, Sinclair looked rather grown up. He was already wiser than most his age back then... Now however, he sported the eyes and most importantly the demeanor of a man feeling the pressures of life and the struggle of balancing a life he yearned for and the one he had to live.

Quick, think of something to say. . . Sinclair thought. What could he say? What should he say? Even if he knew what to say could he even say it? What good would it do? Just keep walking... Downing that random drink he let the familiar burn of what he knew to be vodka give him the push needed to lower his head. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled phone. Dammit he was so close to the exit. All he had to do was keep his head low and pretend he didn't see Geo and yet, the redhead found himself looking up as he was just about to pass him.

"Out of all the nights I thought I'd see you..." Tonight was not the one.

he smiled as he smoothed some hair behind his ear.

"How've you been?" Sinclair didn't know what to expect in that moment. Some music had started to play and most of the people were headed to the dance floor and some others scattered about to their booths or stools. The floor was clearing up and it was becoming painfully apparent that he was standing before the very person he sought out to forget permanently. Regardless of what his previous intentions were all he wanted now was to embrace Geo. Was it possible to get by with simple pleasantries?