Accept him or Leave him???

K

What will you do to this kind of deal:

CHARACTERS: A(you), Mr. B, and Mr. C

. .You are involved in a love triangle, you (as char. A) are in loved with Mr. B who you knew can't love you in return, because he was afraid of loving you (he can't admit it to hisself that he was in loved to a guy). Then there's Mr. C, who loves you so much and cares for you, but you knew to yourself that you just love him as a friend, and nothing more than that.

. .You feel so confused, and to end this hard time of yours, you made a DEAL with them. You set the time, place and date,

Here's the DEAL: The person who will come on time (at the exact time) will be the

one you gonna spent your life with.

Here's the QUESTION: What will you do if that someone who came on that exact

time is not the one you're expecting?

Will you accept him or leave him? and why?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karin

• 현애

• yojichan

• dunno001

Actually i don't think lover can be chosen through a game like that. In the real life, i will never deal this way. Just love the one I love, although it's the love without returning ;)

btw, i still answer to your question. Hmm, what a hard choice :p...if the one comes is not the one I love, I will say to him:

"okay.i'm glad to see you here. But, let's think carefully. do you want to spend the rest of your life with the one who actually doesn't love you and loves another one? If you say yes, it means that you may bring to the rest of your lover's life the sadness and loneliness...."

• Like 3

Oh no i never face this kind of situation before. And i think i will never do this kind of deal cause it just like a trap to me. Anyway i will try to answer your question...

i will accept him. He try his best to 'win' the deal. It shows me that he really loves me. I will be happy to live with him as he will do anything to be with me.. My granny used to tell me, 'loves sometimes develop after you married with him(eventhough you don't love him at first) just like me. i never love your grandfather before we got married,'

• Like 2

yeah this is difficult.. will choose the person who love me.. erm..yah like that..because people love you will appreciate your relationship.

• Like 2

This is easy.

No, seriously this is so easy.

I'm in love with a guy whom I KNOW for a fact is in love with another dude. A guy whom I KNOW will only break my heart. A guy whom I KNOW I will only experience unrequited love.

Why in the world should i be wasting precious time with him?

Gosh..

Why would he even subject himself to the deal if he's in love with another dude? I don't think he'd do it in the first place. There is not point for him to be in this game at all. I mean...NO POINT. Why would he waste time on me since whether he admits it or not, he is already IN LOVE another dude.

duh!

of course, i'd choose the guy who's crazy in love with me. yeah, i see him as a friend but he's in love with me! that's like winning a lottery. why pine for someone who's not into you when you have someone who's not only your friend but who's very in love with you?

i would accept the guy who's in love with me and leave the guy who isn't. it's a total waste of time!

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

I would probably expect Mr. C to arrive on the exact time, but I would be hoping that Mr. B would. I would probably be very sad if Mr. B didn't turn up at the exact time. I think I would probably accept Mr. C if he arrived at the exact time because he made the effort to show up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Oh no i never face this kind of situation before. And i think i will never do this kind of deal cause it just like a trap to me. Anyway i will try to answer your question...

i will accept him. He try his best to 'win' the deal. It shows me that he really loves me. I will be happy to live with him as he will do anything to be with me.. My granny used to tell me, 'loves sometimes develop after you married with him(eventhough you don't love him at first) just like me. i never love your grandfather before we got married,'

definitely true.. yoyo1

• Like 1

*What will you do to this kind of deal:

CHARACTERS: A(you), Mr. B, and Mr. C

. .You are involved in a love triangle, you (as char. A) are in loved with Mr. B who you knew can't love you in return, because he was afraid of loving you (he can't admit it to hisself that he was in loved to a guy). Then there's Mr. C, who loves you so much and cares for you, but you knew to yourself that you just love him as a friend, and nothing more than that.

. .You feel so confused, and to end this hard time of yours, you made a DEAL with them. You set the time, place and date,

Here's the DEAL: The person who will come on time (at the exact time) will be the

one you gonna spent your life with.

Here's the QUESTION: What will you do if that someone who came on that exact

time is not the one you're expecting?

Will you accept him or leave him? and why? *

I would probably expect Mr. C to arrive on the exact time.

I know that Mr.B wouldn't come on time because he is afraid of my love for him!!!

SOOOO...... I would probably Leave Mr. C because I don't love him as much as Mr. B!!

I don't want to be with Mr. C, with half ass feelings... It would probably hurt him and I wouldn't want that!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

heehee.. if this is the case then i would go with the deal even if the person i'm expecting wouldn't come...

because i started that deal, then i must be able to act according to my words.. Why would i even start a deal if i would just run away from it if it doesn't go along with my plans? :D

if B comes then i would be really happy,,

but if C comes then i wouldn't take my word and still try to date him,, who knows, i might be able to learn to love him.. XD

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would accept him because it was sort of like a promise and I am a person of my word. Who knows? Maybe I'll fall in love with him along the way.

If ever its not the one I'm expecting. Surely, I'll accept him. After all I made a deal with them. I'll just have to accept the fact that were not meant to be, just look at the bright side. Maybe the one who came is really "THE ONE" for me.

*I'm getting sappy here.

• 2 weeks later...

.For I know of the fact that C will definitely come. Since I have started that condition to try and test my feelings. C will do everything in his power to arrive at that time. Probably an eye-opener situation just to forget B and start a new love with C.

I knew it's really difficult loving someone who doesn't love you back and loving someone who'll just be friendzoned. But Gin had learned a lesson---- stop being a martyr . And I've already known C's feelings since I've also experienced being caught in that situation. I would definitely start a new love with C.

Bygones be bygones, it's not my loss. I'll just learn to love C and return his feelings.

And if B would appear. "I've enough of your sh*t B, I'm over and done with you..." Gin turned around with a snob.

Difficult question.

I think I would accept the one that is crazy in love with me over the one that I love but he loves someone else. rabbit1

I don't think I will randomly accept the first one who will appear at the date, because I want to think and choose wisely with who I want to spend the rest of my life.

Given my shyness and awkwardness, I'd not reach this point; I'dve accepted C before this. Pining after someone who has his eyes on someone else only hurts in the long run. (Said from experience.) Someone confessing to me would probably send my rational thought out the window, and I'd go for it. Perish the thought that things did get to the point in the opening post, I can say with certainty that C would arrive on time, if not early. B, knowing what the setup is, probably would not show up. (I think expecting him to leads toward said long-term hurt.)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been into this situation before. What I did was whoever made the most effort and whoever comes first in my life deserves a chance. I never really expected that the person I like the most whom I probably thought I never had a chance came first. I've learned to love him even more. (Cuz at first i've already accepted the fact that I don't stand any chance but he suddenly came into my life for a purpose)

ah..i've been experienced this before...in fact, there were 4 guys. and i experienced it 3 times. but now, this is a different choice. "let's be friends!" that will be my answer. i have enough of accepting and leaving. if i accept Mr.B Or Mr.C the one i reject will mad and cried at me. if i leaved both of them they will mad and cried at me. so why not be friends? bff? that what i was thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

.For I know of the fact that C will definitely come. Since I have started that condition to try and test my feelings. C will do everything in his power to arrive at that time. Probably an eye-opener situation just to forget B and start a new love with C.

I knew it's really difficult loving someone who doesn't love you back and loving someone who'll just be friendzoned. But Gin had learned a lesson---- stop being a martyr . And I've already known C's feelings since I've also experienced being caught in that situation. I would definitely start a new love with C.

Bygones be bygones, it's not my loss. I'll just learn to love C and return his feelings.

And if B would appear. "I've enough of your sh*t B, I'm over and done with you..." Gin turned around with a snob.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"i've enough of your sh*t B, i'm over and done with you..." Gin turned around with a snob.
XDD

I woudn't put myself in such a tight spot in the first place, but I think that if I came up with that deal and both B and C knew how I really felt, I'd stick to what I'd said. If it's C even though I were in love with B, I'd remind him that my heart is taken and that I needed time, but I'd try to love him back the way he deserves it. To B, I'd probably punish him for the rest of his life with silence for having missed his chance with me.