Here's a complicated situation...

K

Let's pretend that this happens in real life...

. .You are the brother of the uke, and the seme was your best friend, you are so much in love with your best friend but you hide it for the sake of your friendship and trust, on the other hand, you are so protective with your brother 'cause you knew because of his adorable looks, he received descent and in-descent proposals, and you don't want him to be involved to BL relationship.

. .But one day,you found out that your best friend and your little brother had a relationship.

. .How are you going to cope with this kind of situation?

. .What are the actions are you going to do?

. .What sacrifices will you make?

:leaf20:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KonekoHime

• deidara00

• rainbowman

• Nyuchanxx

I think I'd support their relationship and I'd be happy that my uke brother is in good hands, and I'd be happy he chose my best friend as seme, knowing he received indescent proposals anyway from other guys...

• Like 1

That's a tough situation... but I would have to agree with Macys. I would know that my brother was in good hands because I wouldn't be best friends with someone who I didn't trust. I would have to be supportive knowing that is the choice they have made. It might hurt me inside because I am in love with my best friend, but as long as both of them are happy I will be happy.

• Like 1

I would probally be depressed and dissapear for a week or two. then come back with my mind set on 'i they are happy together i won't interfere i will be happy for them since i care or them both deeply'

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I would probably be really jealous of my brother, maybe even start to hate him and I would be very sad that my friend is in love with him. I wouldn't tell anything to them and think of an excuse to leave and cut my ties with them for a while, a long while until I forget everything and be able to support them. I don't know if I would be able to become good friends again though because I would be afraid that I would fall in love again, unless I would've found a lover by then.

• 3 weeks later...
I would probably be really jealous of my brother, maybe even start to hate him and I would be very sad that my friend is in love with him. I wouldn't tell anything to them and think of an excuse to leave and cut my ties with them for a while, a long while until I forget everything and be able to support them. I don't know if I would be able to become good friends again though because I would be afraid that I would fall in love again, unless I would've found a lover by then.

Exactly my kind of reaction too! I'm the easily depressed kind of person :3 Besides, I want to think I would be able to support them and be happy for them, but maybe that's a bit unrealistic thinking from my side. I would feel lonely, but I hope if something like that would happen, I could find someone else who loved me and would help me through, and that way I could come to accept their relationship :)

IT'S RAPE TIME!!! *tears clothes.

EHEM* kidding aside-- I would probably not see my younger bro the way I saw him before. I can't help but give him a cold shoulder *i'm hurt yah know... But if they're happy with each other, I'm willing to give up as long as my precious brother's happiness is at stake. I can't just be the antagonist of their story but I can't assure him that I'll be the gentle onii-san like before.

:cuteonion58:

that would be hard but i sopose i would rather my brother was with someone i know and trust rather than some random guy that is going to hurt him so i would support it as much as i could and try not to be resentful of the situation

I'll go with supporting them. Once a heart falls in love, it can never be stopped. Besides, if I were to fall inlove with my bestfriend and was not able to tell him, it's my own fault ^^" I'd feel bad at first maybe, but, I'll just protect them both if something goes wrong.

i don't think I'll ever NOT want my adorable uke-ish brother to be involved in a bl relationship.

but if that's not the case i will still support them.

it will be easier that way to maintain the friendship and to forget about my love for the bestfriend (by changing my fantasies of 'him and i' into 'him and cute bro'). and also protect the brother cos i know very well the guy he's going out with. and it's esp. easier to avoid getting both of them hurt cos i know how to help them out.

that's like killing a flock of birds with a stone.

and maybe someday they're gonna let me join in for a 3s. o.o just kidding

I would try my best to support my brother and best friend, be happy for them. Even though I know it will tear me inside, until one day I accidentally tell my feelings. Then eventually move o maybe, I fall in love with my brother's friend in return, eh? ;) I would hope my best friend doesn't hurt my brother.

I'd end up being distant with both of them, I'd try to be happy for them my brother especially because I won't have to worry about him anymore cause he is with someone I trust, but I couldn't have the same relationship I had with them cause it hurts too much.

I would support them. It's always better than for my brother to end up with someone I know will love him greatly than with a know-knows-what-will-he-do stranger.

I would surely be really depressed and sad to lose my love, but if there are no signs of him looking my way, then I can't help it. This way, I can watch over them and help them in case a problem arises and see both of their smiles.

• 4 months later...

Typically, i will be jealous and all.

But knowing the real me, i can never despise my brother for that.

And knowing that they love each other so much, it just shows that the best friend still isn't the person who deserves to be with me. It'll take time, but i know i'll accept it. I know myself too much XD

• 4 weeks later...

i'd probably get a grip first of what i know since it was my own fault in the very beg. for being such a coward. well, since its my brother, then i'd probably approved of their relationship but it will really take time ofr me to recover..huhu

- - - Updated - - -

i'd probably get a grip first of what i know since it was my own fault in the very beg. for being such a coward. well, since its my brother, then i'd probably approved of their relationship but it will really take time ofr me to recover..huhu

• 4 months later...

This is the kind of situation I HATE. And if a situation like this comes up ina manga, I usually stop reading, because there can't be, in my opinion, a satisfactory answer. In real life, I'd feel compelled to root for my brother and give up on my best friend simply because I was brought up that way. And I'd suffer endlessly and wish I'd had the guts to have told my friend about the way I felt for him from the beginning, but it would be too late for lamentations. I certainly wouldn't actively break up their relationship, even though I'd secretly wish for them to part