Pretend to be that you are a yaoi/bl novelist, what...

K

. .what would be the:

title of your first novel?

story about (brief explanation) ?

role of the uke and seme?

:hamtaro-005 (44):

• Like 4

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• Chacha

• YLover

• matsuross

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....

Maybe I'd name it "The Voice of Love" and the seme would be the singer of a well-known band. The uke would be a guy that goes to the concert of that band accidentally being invited by a friend. And the uke sits in the first raw at the concert and the seme spots him and falls in love with him at first sight... :leaf15:

Then the seme will search for the uke everywhere and will find him and he will try to make the uke fall in love with him... and the uke would be a very stubborn one :leaf4:

• Like 1

I think I'll name it " School Crush"

The action would take place in a school. The uke would be a younger student (shy and quite) and the seme would be outgoing, talkative, popular, maybe the soccer team captain. :msn_red_fox 8

• Like 1

Hmmm....

Maybe I'd name it "The Voice of Love" and the seme would be the singer of a well-known band. The uke would be a guy that goes to the concert of that band accidentally being invited by a friend. And the uke sits in the first raw at the concert and the seme spots him and falls in love with him at first sight... :leaf15:

Then the seme will search for the uke everywhere and will find him and he will try to make the uke fall in love with him... and the uke would be a very stubborn one :leaf4:

. .ooh that's cute :)

if me the tittle is i love my prince...

-they meet at cafe...

-seme saw uke have a fight with her gf..den the gf dumb the uke..

- that uke so sad..

- that seme bring him to a drink..

-they change email..and keep intouch...

-and they keep email...and email...replying email...then they decide to meet again...

-until seme found that he fall in love with uke..

oh the role of the uke ...i want him to become egoist and cute..

and seme is caring,handsome face.etc...

• Like 1

if me the tittle is i love my prince...

-they meet at cafe...

-seme saw uke have a fight with her gf..den the gf dumb the uke..

- that uke so sad..

- that seme bring him to a drink..

-they change email..and keep intouch...

-and they keep email...and email...replying email...then they decide to meet again...

-until seme found that he fall in love with uke..

oh the role of the uke ...i want him to become egoist and cute..

and seme is caring,handsome face.etc...

. .nice :)))

Hmmm... i have 2 story!

1) Tittle: Pervert in My bedroom

Story: Seme is well known for being a casanova in Lauvre High School. An Uke is just an ordinary student who live all by his own. The uke doesn't have a lot of friends and he is also an orphan after his parents died when he was 13 years old. One day, seme fainted who has been hit by gangsters was saved by uke. uke nursed him. when the seme wake up, he fell in love with uke. Seme tried to convince his feeling toward the uke, but uke refuse. Can't accept uke's answer, seme rape the uke. Every day seme rape the uke until the uke accept his feeling...

Seme: Good-looking, top grades, athletic, aloof, pushy, pervert

Uke: ordinary student who only study in his mind, but his achievement is so so.

2) Title: Forbidden Love

Story: Uke is in love with a Seme. Uke try to express his feeling towards the Seme but he couldn't. He remember that love between two guys in his country is a crime. He also remember that he is the only son and child of his family which he should continue his family tree. Because he knew that he couldn't be with the Seme, the uke try to avoid himself from being too close to the seme. He break his friendship with the Seme. When seme, knew that his relationship with the uke is over, Seme starts to date a popular girl in their school. Uke knows that seme is having an affair with a popular girl and he is jealous of them. He then try to confess his feeling that he kept for 5 years to Seme, but he couldn't. One day, before they graduate, he confess his feeling to seme. Seme accept his feeling and he tell uke that the popular girl he dates is his step sister who will be going to engage with his brother. Seme and Uke then meet with Uke's father and tell him about their relationship, but the whole family against them. Uke's family threaten the uke by saying that they will kill the seme. After they confront the Uke's family, they elope. The uke's family and chase them. The uke and seme hide in a hut in a jungle. The seme confess all of his feeling towards the uke. The then *ehem*. The uke's family arrive and they make an ambush. Uke's father target the seme with a gun and shoot him. in a glimpse the uke comes and protect the seme with his body. The uke say 'i love you with all my heart, i hope we can be together forever'. The uke die on seme's lap. Seme then kiss his beloved uke and say 'i really love you, but why we can only together in a short time? i wanna be with you and spend our time together and i still have more to tell you...' Seme then take a sharp wood and kill himself. before he exhale his last breath, he say, 'i will always be with you, even if you go to another world'.

Seme: Goodlooking, kind, courteous

Uke: Handsome yet cute, independent

• Like 1

2) Title: Forbidden Love

Story: Uke is in love with a Seme. Uke try to express his feeling towards the Seme but he couldn't. He remember that love between two guys in his country is a crime. He also remember that he is the only son and child of his family which he should continue his family tree. Because he knew that he couldn't be with the Seme, the uke try to avoid himself from being too close to the seme. He break his friendship with the Seme. When seme, knew that his relationship with the uke is over, Seme starts to date a popular girl in their school. Uke knows that seme is having an affair with a popular girl and he is jealous of them. He then try to confess his feeling that he kept for 5 years to Seme, but he couldn't. One day, before they graduate, he confess his feeling to seme. Seme accept his feeling and he tell uke that the popular girl he dates is his step sister who will be going to engage with his brother. Seme and Uke then meet with Uke's father and tell him about their relationship, but the whole family against them. Uke's family threaten the uke by saying that they will kill the seme. After they confront the Uke's family, they elope. The uke's family and chase them. The uke and seme hide in a hut in a jungle. The seme confess all of his feeling towards the uke. The then *ehem*. The uke's family arrive and they make an ambush. Uke's father target the seme with a gun and shoot him. in a glimpse the uke comes and protect the seme with his body. The uke say 'i love you with all my heart, i hope we can be together forever'. The uke die on seme's lap. Seme then kiss his beloved uke and say 'i really love you, but why we can only together in a short time? i wanna be with you and spend our time together and i still have more to tell you...' Seme then take a sharp wood and kill himself. before he exhale his last breath, he say, 'i will always be with you, even if you go to another world'.

Seme: Goodlooking, kind, courteous

Uke: Handsome yet cute, independent

. .what a story, so dramatic :Red_fox4:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd name it "The truth behind my eyes"

The seme would be a "retired" young and handsome yakuza boss, that decided to start a new life. He would fall in love with a sweet, innocent and very young uke and he would try to hide his past from the uke, not to scare him away. However, the uke would start to suspect that the beautiful seme has a dark past every time he would look in the dark and dangerous black eyes of the seme...

• Like 2

Title: A Taste of Poison

Summary: The main character is the average high school boy (uke), who gets average grades, and has average friends. But one day, when walking home from school late one evening, he decides to take a shortcut through a back ally. When he's there he is ambushed by a very handsome looking vampire (seme). The vampire over powers the boy and starts to rape him as he drinks his blood at the same time. Before all of the boys blood is drained, a loud noise occurs and scares the vampire away. From then on, the boy is obsessed with trying to find the vampire that raped him so he can kill him for revenge. Along the way, he slowly starts to develop feelings for the vampire and finds out about the vampire's dark and lonely past. He also learns that the only way for him to survive is by drinking blood. So the vampire and the boy secretly meet and the boy allows him to drink his blood many times as they... have some fun. Soon after, the boy is determined to want to stay with the vampire forever and live an eternal life. So he goes on a mission to make himself a vampire in secret and without the vampire knowing because the handsome vampire he fell in love with does not want the boy to share the same fate as him...

(I think I had a little too much fun coming up with this lol :D Thanks for the great topic cloudykateechizen!)

• Like 1

The title would be "My Protector"

The seme's name is Tamotsu which means "defender;protector" and the the uke's name is Huyu which means "winter".

Tamotsu Sato is the "toughest" guy in school because of his cool and superior look. Women found him sexy but were to scared confront him. Guys hated him because he was hogging all the women. He had his friends who were always there for him. But then one day, a new transfer student came. His name was Huyu Nakamura. When Tamotsu's eyes first landed on him, he felt something he never felt before. He never really liked any of the girls because they were either whores, sluts, prostitutes, witches, or just plain creepy. But, he knew Huyu was different. Ever since he transfered he tried to get closer to Huyu. He failed miserably. One day during the winter, he had to walk home in a horrible blizzard. He was almost to his house when he saw a figure in the distance. He ran up to the person adn noticed it was Huyu. He was crouched down and clutching his chest. Huyu looked up with tear filled eyes saying "it hurts, it hurts". Tamotsu felt his eyes begin to tear. He picked Huyu up and ran to his house. He layed Huyu in his bed asking what was wrong. Tamotsu found out Huyu had a severe case of Asthma. Huyu said there was a inhaler in his bag. Tamotsu grabbed it and helped his dear Huyu. After Huyu was all better, he said that he got horrible asthma attacks during winter. Tamotsu and Huyu talked all night. From there they go trough and epic journey when Tamotsu finds out Huyu was kidnapped by an evil gang(mwahahaha). Tamotsu goes through a bunch to save him, showing everyone his true strength. Then it would end somewhere along the lines where Tamotsu would say "Huyu, I will always protect you and be there to keep you warm on the coldest winter nights, I love you." and Huyu would probally say "I love you too, my protector".

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

title : beautiful obsession

story-- (this will be historical, samurai etc)

i will have a young man (seme) be left behind when his whole family is murdered then be saved by a young lord...

then he will be the young lords samurai... the young lord will be a beautiful kind long haired man....i want the seme to be sweetly obsessed/protective with the uke...but of course this will be full of angst as they are both men and living in a time when it is considered taboo.....