You were trapped inside the elevator with your favorite yaoi/BL character..

K

---- hahahaha-----

actually i have a lot of favorite semes... and it would be better if all of them, including me, would be stuck in an elevator for 24 hours...

1. ah,, of course the elevator must be large to accommodate all of us...

2. get to know them...

3. ravish them all!!!! muwahahahhaahaha!!!!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senji

• midniteXfairy

• Sloan

• Demonic_Cultivator

• 3 months later...

Since I enjoy locking people up inside elevators for a living, I'd have loads of fun either way

- with Prince Val, I'd be a mega sadistic seme and keep dropping hints about how we'll probably crash to death any minute, about the air running out and that if he has any regrets, now would be the time to live his life to the fullest...with me *pfft!*

- if I had the luck of being with Asami and being a man, I'd be the perfect uke *and secretly enjoy myself while I pretended to freak out*

• 2 years later...

I would probably have a big smile on which would make me weird, because dude, my favorite character is right there! And I would try to act normal while thoughts in my head would be racing.

• 1 month later...

If I were stuck in an elevator with a yaoi character (that's already taken) and I tried something, wouldn't that make me the cliché a-hole that's continuosly trying to steal the seme/uke's love interest in these stories?

My brain thinks too much.

I would be angry af because a lot of people can't understand somewhere in there I am also a man (fuck complicated identities). Anyways, THAT BITCH WOULD BE A BOTTOM

Well, If I met Usagi-san I would fanboy him,

clap hands and jump up and down of happines, Then I would ask him to take me to his Place for some Luuuv...... I would not hold back.

(and lets say he was not into misaki, this event could be Before misaki, cuz i dont wanna ruin anything between them.)

Trapped inside within 24 hours? Whatttt, that's so long.

If I'm trapped with Yuri (Kyou Kara Maoh), Wolfram will kill me if I do something to him. *lol*

Seriously, Wolfram would do anything to save Yuri.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wait, I cant leave the elevator, hmm no bed then...hmm

Well then I would have sex with usagi-san in the elevator .... wait, I wanna change usagi to Takano from Sekaiichi..... no joke I would let him ********** me.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
forget about the chliche', have ffuuun with a favourite sexy character *seriously start daydreaming*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Aw I guess it would be fun :p

Maybe getting both Takano and Usagi, hm? Ugh that would be a dream come true XD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm assuming nothing because I'm gonna be trapped with Asami Ryuiichi [Finder] and we all know he only has eyes for Akihito T^T. Perhaps, we'd have a staring contest fufufu.

If i'll be trapped in a elevator with Izumi-kun (Love Stage!!) hmmm lemme think of it,

maybe i'll just be glad and ask him how is it to be with Ryouma.. hahah i sound like sh*t.. but srly, i would really act like a crazy fanboy, i'll hug him tight and jeez.. i wanna kiss him. TT__TT not on the lips tho~ Shougo will get mad at me..

I really don't know what to do if this trap thingy happened to me, like ugh.. i can't imagine but i assure, i'll be crazy.

• 8 months later...

i would blush first of all and silently scream *kyaa*

than wait for him to start a conversation, which he wold because he is the charismatic type ;) onion3

and in the end, although he says he isn't gay, cry because i now i could never make him happy and give him what he want's because i lack a dick :cuteonion44:

TRAPPED INSIDE AN ELEVATOR?!?! NOPE NOPE NOPE! Get me the fuck out of here, dude. I have nightmares about this shit. OMG! Did this thing just shake? Fuck. Don't look down.

I have elevator nightmares.

hm, probably play frightened and use the situation as an excuse to get a hug/some body contact, maybe just me clutching one of those strong arms to feel more secure.

With an explanation that this would result in me not being frightened anymore.

if the light goes out too- maybe a little grope as well, wait for the reaction and continue from there.

Ummm... I'd probably freak out and go in a corner to feel safer.

I'd then keep sending signals by look at them continuously hoping to get hugged or atleast consoled.

I tend to stress easily hehe.. :7yoyo10:

• 1 month later...

I'll probably won't be able to do anything, because he'll obviously be much more stonger than me, since he's a guy and im a girl. So i'll act like i don't know him and carry on with my day.

But since we're all dreaming, let's say im a guy. So then, i'll probably talk to him, or try, maybe we could be friends. Who knows what would happen later ?!

• 2 weeks later...

Ouuuu I'd so start arguing with him (cause he likes the fight and I'm easily annoyed when together with someone else), then idk it's hard to think I'd have to stop him from smoking since it's an elevator and I don't wanna die from lack of oxygen ahh This would be harder than I first imagined @.@ He'd probably kill me after sleeping with me but that's ok cause it's all imaginary :)

Trapped?? In an Elevator?? OMG, the possibilities....

Trapped with Gu Hai... we would probably talk about how cute Bai Lou Yin is and I would want to know all the sweet juicy details about the love life. I would be a total fan-girl!!

cheetah10