Hi, my name is AsanoAmaya, You can call me just Amaya, Amaya-chan, Ama-chan, Aya-chan (Or -San)... Basically, the way you feel more comfortable. :Nice-to-meet-you-01

I'm pretty shy (Only with people that I''m not close to) and I have fear to write... my first language is Brazilian Portuguese, and I have no Self-Confidence when it turns to write in English, so if I write something wrong here or in the future, please forgive me onion12

I love to make new friends and talk with them, I'm pretty shy in the beginning because I have fear to be hated or to being boring, so I think like 10000 times before to write/send something, but please be friends with me :Wink:

I'm now learning Japanese, because I really want to be a translator, and I have a dream to live in Japan too :Excited:

I don't know what more I can say here, I'm addicted to Yaoi/BL like everyone here, but I'm fan of Yuri too onion3

Thanks for reading this short introduction and see you in another time :Goodnight:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Kouyu

• crystald

• RedNoki

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

🍒

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
san or Aya chan 🍒 Welcome to YaoiOtaku :)

oo.. I like Yuri too, it was great there who have the same tastes :)

well, enjoy your stay :)

@

Welcome! No need to be shy around here. We are a friendly bunch so please make yourself comfortable~

Welcome to YO!! May your enthusiasm to learn Japanese bear a great success. A translator is always needed in our community.. Thanks for joining us here. Enjoy! :)

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Aya-chan, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

S5L3aOgVqbzhK.gif

Hi

welcome to the fam! ;-) and don't worry about your language skills... i am sure i make more mistakes than you... and if it should get difficult we can always find a way to get our thoughts across :leaf4:

enjoy your stay with us and have fun!

Hello Amaya! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

yo

/ Amayachan! Welcome to YO! I like yuri too, I started Yuri before Yaoi actually and I'm stuck with both XD Meh, Yuri Yaoi Hentai. Yep. Btw, you're english is fine, no worries. ^^ Also, the moment you step in this house, you are not just a friend, you are part of the family. So enjoy every single thing you find here, join us through threads and check out all the rest of cool stuffs around, kay? Welcome to the fam, Amayachan.

Hello here

!

Welcome! Your writing in English is real good and has a nice feeling onion9 I wish you master your Japanese soon and enjoy the fav genders even more!

There are lots of fabulous things in YO forums! Let's have a fun onion9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...