Jeongminkitten

HI! ^-^ I'm Katie but you can feel free to call me by a cute nickname or my username. So I've been on this site for a little over a month now(still getting used to it honestly) and I though better late than never to introduce myself. So I guess just recently(within the past year or so) got into the whole Yaoi genre, though I've always been into anime. I'm really extremely horrible when it comes to talking about myself, but I shall give it my best shot.

Hobbies- reading, watching anime and dramas, listen to all types of music (i.e-kpop, jrock, 60's-early 00's pop...) writing fanfics for my favorite ships in kpop.

I use to love to watch reverse harem animes but now that I found Yaoi, I can't seem to find an interest in anything else.(lol)

I'm always open for new dramas, movies or animes to watch so please feel free to send me recommendations.

Again I'm sorry for not introducing myself better, I tend to be a shy little duck at times until you get to know me then I don't stop talking cheetah14

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• Jeongminkitten

• Paul4U

• Dayu

Hey nice to meet :D

nice to have you here, hope to see you around. Forums can be hard to get into sometimes but its easy easy once u get the hang of it ;)

Have fun

:9onion70:

giphy.gif

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:-) nice to meet you and welcome! Yaoi is pretty addicting I know :-D and I would love to read one of you fan docs ;-) I love vhope by the way and rapmonster x Jackson

Well I hope you enjoy your self and have lots of fun! See ya! :leaf:

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Katie, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

hi hi hi

!

Welcome to the YO forums!

I used to love the revers garden manga so, but now mostly read BL ), same as you! :cuteonion9:onion9:cuteonion52::8onion73:

tumblr_nufbntQX4Y1s6zdklo1_500.gif

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

🍒

san or Katie san 🍒 Welcome to YaoiOtaku :)

you are right. better late than never. so once again welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Yo

or Katie or CutieKittyKatie! Welcome to YO! GLad you introduced yourself here. Yes, Yaoi is some sort of an uncurable viral disease that can be spread by gayness. I had this disease since I was in highschool XD jk. Anyways, enjoy every single bit of this lovely place, make it your home, feel free to tap us if you have any questions or if you just wanna talk to someone. :) I'm looking forward to knowing you better, Katie. Welcome to the fam.

Thank you to everyone who has open arms. I like everything I've seen so far and I hope to have a wonderful time here. :Thanks-01:

Thank you to everyone who has open arms. I like everything I've seen so far and I hope to have a wonderful time here. :Thanks-01:

^^ No prob. Have fun!

Hello, Katie. Nice to meet you. I'm Grapes. Welcome to YO! Have a nice time. Enjoy.!

Hi

^_^ it's really nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your time here with us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...