Hello - I haven't yet introduced myself

DemonicAhegao

Hello, I haven't introduced myself here, yet.

You may call me Kyofu or Priscilla, or just my username. Honestly, either is fine. I've been into BL/Yaoi for quite some time, I don't remember what age exactly but my early teens. (I'd giggle like a highschool girl over fanart of my favourite ships. no shame..no shame..)

I've been here for a month now and honestly I'm enjoying the community so far. Unfortunately I'm not much of the talkative type, however there are rare occasions where I do talk, and a lot (yeah, I mostly lurk). I am quite the awkward and quiet type so I apologise in advance if I ever make you feel awkward.

I am quite an open minded person and often don't take things to heart (or seriously). Most things (to me) are a joke. Sometimes I can tell when a topic is serious and will behave accordingly, however I just like to laugh and be happy you know?

Well, as you can tell I'm currently in one of my talkative moods and should probably end this before it becomes an essay rather than a brief introduction. Here's some basic info about me if you're interested in learning a bit more about me:

Hobbies: Drawing (graphite, digital), cosplay/crossplay, gaming.

I no longer RP, but I do like reading rp's among others if I may read the. I like to learn new things, gather ideas and sometimes (not often) they can inspire me to draw. (Whether I post that online or not..depends on whether I like the work or not).

I'm down for anyone suggesting stuff for me to read and/or watch and/or play (cus I do love me some BL VNs), honestly I'm into most genres I'm just fussy about story (and sometimes the art >.>) but not all the time, its just dependent on my mood. If you want to know what I'd prefer, I'd rather the original source of whatever the story may be. Unless you believe the other medium based off of the original work is better.

Keep in mind I won't be on this forum often, I'll just come and go randomly, depending on my mood and situation in life, but I'll visit and try to talk when I do decide/ get the chance to be on.

I feel like it's somehow become an essay, after I said I'd try to prevent that... ._.

lol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DemonicAhegao

• rainbowman

• Justme

• grapevine

Yo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
welcome here. HAHA no shame.. I agree.. No shame in fangirling/boying. And I won't worry much with being awkward because I tend to end/kill a conversation. Although I am very much talkative in typing but not when you're basically infront of me. I'll shrug or smile multiple times. Like what a boring person would. I like your intro. THank you for sharing bits of you and having the little time to be talkative. Don't hesitate to ask when you have a question or if you just wanna talk to someone feel free to tap us. :) Welcome to the fam, feel at home ;D

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

🍒

san or Kyofu san 🍒 Welcome to YaoiOtaku :)

thankfully, you enjoy here and I hope, going forward you still feel that way :)

well, I also like: anime, manga and games so hope we can get along and talk about it if you do not mind :)

ok, enjoy your stay :)

Yo
welcome here. HAHA no shame.. I agree.. No shame in fangirling/boying. And I won't worry much with being awkward because I tend to end/kill a conversation. Although I am very much talkative in typing but not when you're basically infront of me. I'll shrug or smile multiple times. Like what a boring person would. I like your intro. THank you for sharing bits of you and having the little time to be talkative. Don't hesitate to ask when you have a question or if you just wanna talk to someone feel free to tap us. :) Welcome to the fam, feel at home ;D

Thanks yo. I kinda do the same in person as well, unfortunately my communication skills are lacking but hey, suppose I could learn a bit here.

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

🍒

san or Kyofu san 🍒 Welcome to YaoiOtaku :)

thankfully, you enjoy here and I hope, going forward you still feel that way :)

well, I also like: anime, manga and games so hope we can get along and talk about it if you do not mind :)

ok, enjoy your stay :)

I don't mind talking about anime, manga and videogames ^^

and thank you. I shall enjoy my stay ^^

Thanks yo. I kinda do the same in person as well, unfortunately my communication skills are lacking but hey, suppose I could learn a bit here.

haha worry no more, mate. You have a lot of people to talk to here ;D

haha worry no more, mate. You have a lot of people to talk to here ;D

practice certainly does make perfect after all, so it is quite an opportunity to improve ^^

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Kyofu, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

24osryt.jpg

thank you ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Kyofu! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Thanks yo ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Hello. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

thank you ^^

- - - Updated - - -

hello and thank you! ^^

Welcome to YO Priscilla. Please enjoy your lovely stay with us.

thank you! and i will enjoy my stay as much as possible ^^

hi hi hi

!

Welcome here! :Playing:

"NO SHAME" are the key words for me too. Almost the motto (@rainbowman :onion9)!

Love your signature gif! :3onion15: and hope to see your art!

df5881484d1ce0b886c8d7f62f8e0374.gif

Welcome to YO. Have fun!

Thank you ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

hi hi hi
!

Welcome here! :Playing:

"NO SHAME" are the key words for me too. Almost the motto (@rainbowman :onion9)!

Love your signature gif! :3onion15: and hope to see your art!

df5881484d1ce0b886c8d7f62f8e0374.gif

Thanks ^^ and I may post some one day, just doing the typical artist "it's not good, it's bad" kind of thing ^^;

It is great to have you join us here at YO!! Warm welcome from your host, Grapes.!

love your name Grapes, thanks for the warm welcome ^^

Nicely done introduction and welcome aboard YO forums!

Please pardon my tardiness as well to your thread. ^^;

Enjoy all there is!

Nicely done introduction and welcome aboard YO forums!

Please pardon my tardiness as well to your thread. ^^;

Enjoy all there is!

Thank you, and you're excused ^^

- - - Updated - - -

[quote name='Awesome ...I think YES>_

Thank you, and i love your username! ^_^