TakeruInudo

So just a standard 'Hello' here.

My name is Takeru Inudo, I am a trans-man (I can't afford the actual drugs & operation so woooo...no..no not rly.) & obviously I do enjoy yaoi. Now i'm not obsessive over it but I do enjoy reading/watching it on occasion, I used to write yaoi fanfiction during my HS & have been thing about doing it again to get back into writing but eh the time & motivation it takes.

I am friendly but I have very little patience for ignorant & just blatant idiots. I do enjoy researching (whether it's on animals, science, cultures, ect.), I also enjoy playing video games & I still do occasionally play PS2 games (I like to reminiscence on my younger days when playing the games for the first time). I also enjoy manga & anime but not obsessive to the point where I watch it on a daily basis (though I do admit I feel a bit out of the loop with being behind on the latest trends in the community).

Welp, that's my hello.. Oki dokes then.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TakeruInudo

• ~Mitsukuni~

• grapevine

• RedNoki

giphy.gif

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nice to meet you and welcome :-) hope you enjoy your stay with us. And here are enough threads on the "Otaku Central" and "Otaku News" section to keep you on track with the newest yaoi/ BL Trends. Looking forward seeing you around!

And hey, I do bite too! onionn6

Hello Takeru Inudo! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hey

! I recently joined this community as well, nice to meet you! Hope you feel welcomed and enjoy it here.

I enjoy video games as well!! Especially first person shooter games--

Hello and welcome!

What are some yaoi titles that you like?

I hope you'll enjoy your stay (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Haha thanks for the warm welcoming replies everyone!

I do enjoy Love Pistols but I'll look at most yaoi that I can get my hands on. Lately though I've been getting a little bored because most to reach my taste anymore since I've grown towards pretty graphic & dark types of yaoi that I can only fantasize in my head lol

Yo

welcome here. Doesn't really matter whether you know or not the new trends, I am a gamer but I don't know the new games and I feel kinda old for that XD But anyways, I am very interested in you writing BLs. If you have enough motivation/inspiration to write you can always share it here, kay? I will definitely check that one. Enjoy every bit here welcome tot he fam!

Yo
welcome here. Doesn't really matter whether you know or not the new trends, I am a gamer but I don't know the new games and I feel kinda old for that XD But anyways, I am very interested in you writing BLs. If you have enough motivation/inspiration to write you can always share it here, kay? I will definitely check that one. Enjoy every bit here welcome tot he fam!

haha thx

Salut

!

Welcome here! Looks like you have a lot of interest so this multi media community is the perfect much!

I read a lot manga and BL, read Sex Pistols at least twice. It's hard work to be in touch with everything,and the forums are priceless place to catch up on news! Like people have been reading Blood Bank and Haribo's End for a while but I've only found out (thanks to the forum)

9ac7a9670712777b57917d77eba6fb2b.gif

A warm welcome to you. It's nice to have you join YO!! I hope you have a great time here. Researching requires quite a hard work and dedication. I admire people like you for I'm field-type; applying theories rather than writing them. Good Luck and Enjoy!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...