Prince Wasabi

Hello friends, I have come to introduce myself! ❤

My name is Wasabi, I am 28 years old. Male. I have been a Shounen Ai & Yaoi since I was 12 years old

and stumbled upon some Gundam Wing doujin on the internet. I have been collecting anime

figures, manga, and pretty much anything from Japan for about 10 years. & all though I started

off with BL I flopped around to many genres over the years. However BL has always been my favorite

& I have dedicated to make 2017 back to my roots and build up my BL & Male figure collection. :Wink:

I am also a new Youtuber. I will be doing reviews on BL / Anime related products & Some cosplay. I

have a Yurio cosplay on my channel right now if you want to take a look. I have the link in my profile.

That said my favorite BL / Sports anime series /Bishounen (Aren't they the same now-a-days? >_

Yuri on Ice!!!

Haikyuu!!

Free!!

All out!!

Prince of Tennis

Osomatsu-san

YowaPedal

&Much More.

For manga, I have SOOOO many its hard to list.. However my TOP favorite is Ten Count.

I'm curently watching Dramatical Murder, and loving it! If anyone has any good recommendations,

please let me know! Thanks for reading this! I hope I can make some friends here! ❤

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prince Wasabi

• rainbowman

• Paul4U

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

giphy.gif

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and welcome to the fam of YO! I'll definitely check out your yurio cosplay :Wink: and I am looking forward about chatting with you about our favorite yaoi/ bl mangas! So enjoy your stay with us and feel free to hit us up whenever you feel like talking ;-) see you around! :In love:

Yo

welcome to YO! I'm a big fan of Gundam Wing. Yea, just saying hahaha

Anyways.. Same, I started my BL fantasies when I stumbled upon DJs of D.Grey-man. Hah, awesome. There are mores stuffs here than you think. You can always share your YT links for us to check it out :) I don't know what anime to recommend though because I am into reading Manga more than watching anime. Hmmm

Well, I'll give you some when I have some, mate. Welcome to the fam and enjoy ;D

Thank you~

Here is my

, for anyone interested!

This place has so much! & Is a little confusing. Where should I start? >__

Imma check it out in a bit. But before anything else, you should start with the

. Or you can check your Private Messages and
(The Boss) would've sent you like a welcome message with links and everything.

I also saw you on the Games Thread. :p Have fun. You'll get the hang of it in no time. ;D

***I just checked your channel.. Amazing! Yurio is soo adorable just wanna hug you after doing the whole thing XD You're adorable. I may say. @

Hello. ❤ Welcome to the forums. You can start by the general thread. Or go to the Anime section.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and have fun.

tumblr_nz96rcZarq1rvbipmo2_500.gif

こんにちは

🍒

san or Wasabi san 🍒 Welcome to YaoiOtaku :)

oh, very nice. I like it. thanks for sharing Wasabi san :)

hope you also do the same thing here and enjoy your stay :)

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Wasabi, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Your enthusiasm is infectious. Nice to meet you. I'm Grapes. Warm welcome to you, from all of us here at YO!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, another fudanshi

Let's not make fujoshi run the world. Since the basics are already introduced to you, I will give you a warm welcome. I will give you a hug. Tight hug. Seeing your introduction makes me excited. Have fun in here. It will be a waste if you don't. High five. Have a nice stay!

Hi hi hi!

It's great to see here you, devoted and admirable! Yuri Plisetsky is cuuuute, like the anime a lot too.

There are 3 colourful and sweet pieces of art you may be interested in if haven't watch already: Kono Danshi, with Ningyo Hiroimashita my favourite. Its not like I am a big expert in advising, but there are the forums, they are a biiiiig help and fun!

tumblr_mp1mpwcqWj1stxhc9o1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...