can't find this manga so please help ;-;

nerrue

Okay so the manga I'm looking for goes like this, a black haired guy who works too much when concentrating and like this blonde dude takes care of him so everybody calls the blonde dude the master and the black haired guy is his pet. Then the 'master' finds out that the black haired dude gets molested easily (and just got molested by his professor I think? )because he's like gentle or embarrassed about it so he kinds of non cons the submissive and screams that 'I'm the only one allowed to see you like this' and stuff. I just recently saw it so I'm wondering where it is or if it's part of a collection because I usually bookmark mangas I like and I've tried searching but I just can't see it. :S

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Choree

• Orient

• nerrue

• TessakiChan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I know exactly which manga you are talking about! :o

I even remember clearly that while "ra.ing"his black haired friend, he takes off his crunchie and lets his mid long hair off. But I can't find the name of the manga, cos I read too much of them -_-..

Please tag me if you find it!

Edit : FOUND IT!!! It's "Toshishita Kareshi no Renai Kanri Kuse" reading it atm ^.^

• 4 weeks later...

, thanks, it's a nice one. Interesting art: delicate then messy, then neater again cheetah4

I know exactly which manga you are talking about! :o

I even remember clearly that while "ra.ing"his black haired friend, he takes off his crunchie and lets his mid long hair off. But I can't find the name of the manga, cos I read too much of them -_-..

Please tag me if you find it!

Edit : FOUND IT!!! It's "Toshishita Kareshi no Renai Kanri Kuse" reading it atm ^.^

Thank you so much! :D I'm loving it so far; the couple's too cute.