need someone who can read Russian , please!!!!

taraian

I found these title in Russian, if someone interested in them and can do the translating , I WILL do the edit work, please!!:leaf9:

Royal Servant

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

s2THQiw.jpg?1

At the End of the Road

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

ZhibSWq.jpg?1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• taraian

• Saga

I also saw the Russian version and I read it, but you must consider the groups already working on them.

You can steal their projects like that.

I also saw the Russian version and I read it, but you must consider the groups already working on them.

You can steal their projects like that.

sorry,i didn't mean to steal them from current scanlator, and i checked few sites but i found no info on English scanlator (though lezhin already got the English version), and i was planning to ask Russian scanlator group anyway. i didn't mean hurt anyone's feeling , and since we don't have internet pay system in our country we don't have much choice to "illegally" read it from somewhere else rather than the main website ,so in the end we are stealing and it's from the authors of these series.

The one translating it is not a scanlator group but an individual who doesn't have any site/blog and only way to contact them is through e-mail. I just thought it was fair to contact the person instead of rushing other scanlator groups of doing it.

I also wanted us to take on that project but left the individual translate, people can wait for free goods - if they can't, as you said, lezhin offers them with bought coins.

Regards,

Saga

Do you have that individual’s mail address? And if that individual is an Eng scanlator/translator than I can say thanks and ask to speed up (if possible).

And Again Thanks for the info. At least there is hope that I’ll get to see “AT the end of the road” translated at last.:cuteonion7:

The one translating it is not a scanlator group but an individual who doesn't have any site/blog and only way to contact them is through e-mail. I just thought it was fair to contact the person instead of rushing other scanlator groups of doing it.

I also wanted us to take on that project but left the individual translate, people can wait for free goods - if they can't, as you said, lezhin offers them with bought coins.

Regards,

Saga