What Should I Do? (FurAd and AkiraToshiro)

FurAd

Akira tilted his head to the side.

"Setsuya. This is the shopping center. You rarely even shop Herr any more." Akirrs stated in slight confusion. Normally his brother shopped around on the high end sites around the city, so why were they here confused the young man.

"I know you don't shop here a lot. So if you came here so I hope be comfortable, thank you and I'll help you pick out something too!" He laughed softly as he looked at his brother.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkiraToshiro

• FurAd

“You caught me,” Setsuya admits under Akira’s laugh, ruffling his brother’s hair fondly, “And since I might be useless here, I’d love to have your help.”

He finds an empty parking lot close to one of the mall’s entrance, and maneuvers the car for to get the blank spot between two other vehicles. He turns the machine off, then stepping out of his seat to quickly move towards the opposite side. He draws Akira’s door open before his brother can attempt it himself.

“Allow me,” Setsuya says, playfully chivalrous, holding out his hand to help Akira down for no other reason except that he wanted to.

Letting out his signature laugh, he took Setsuya 's hand in his own before stepping out of the car.

"Wju, aren't you a gentleman." He cooed teasingly. "Also shopping here is simply just ho for the things that are comfortable yet stylish to your own liking. He explained. Now Akira was a bit excited about this short shopping session since he hasn't seen his brother wear casual clothing since they were kids.

“I’m always a gentleman,” Setsuya rebukes his brother teasing by agreeing with it, “but soon I’ll stop looking like one with your help.”

Locking the car, he leads them away from the parking lot. They approach the mall’s glass door that slides open at their presence. Bursts of cold wind from the air-conditioner greets them, along with bright glow from hundreds of lights that contrasting sharply against the exterior.

Setsuya steps in among the midnight shoppers, holding Akira’s hand tightly in his own.

Akira hummed softly as he glanced at his brother. This motion to was to figure out which store fit Setsuya's style the most.

Once he stopped the store, he tugged his brother in that direction. "Setsu.! Let's try this store, you might like it." Akira exclaimed as he looked from the store to his brother.

Setsuya follows Akira into the store, which is quite vast and holds a number of selections in its shelves and racks.

There are four visible staffs inside, one waiting behind the cashier, two preoccupied by other customer, and the last one sits in the corner, chewing gum and reading catalogue paper without noticing their entrance.

Nobody comes up to greet them.

Setsuya shrugs. Akira will dress him up better than what they can suggest anyway.

Releasing his brother's hand, he looked through the racks for a while and held up different articles of clothing.

Pulling out a pair of slim, fitted jeans and simple, casual short sleeve button up shirt, Akira grinned innocently. "Here. Try this one.. Oh and since I chose your outfit here, you can pick mine out once were done here." He replied and handed his brother the clothes he chose.

Setsuya blinks in surprise at, not only the clothes set he receive, but at Akira’s suggestion that he should pick his brother’s outfits afterward. Can he choose one that Akira will like?

Casting his doubt away, he asks Akira to wait for a moment. He slips into the changing room at the back of the store, switching his attire with the new ones.

Setsuya glances at the wall-sized mirror, observing himself for a couple seconds, before stepping out to check Akira’s opinion.

Akira waited patiently for Setsuya to walk our of the dressing room.

Hearing the doors open, he smiled with a faint wish adorning his cheeks. "You look really good. Casual clothing looks pretty hot on you if i may say so myself." He chuckled.

Setsuya grins at the compliment, any doubt he held about his new appearance is chased away by Akira’s appreciation.

Without changing back to his old clothes, he wanders to the nearby shelves and starts choosing what he thinks his brother will like.

In the end, he decided on a light tee, a denim jacket in darker shades, and the simple, seemingly comfortable trousers to be worn.

“Give it a try,” Setsuya says, giving them to Akira.

Akira nodded as he took the clothed to get changed.

Pulling of his old clothes and putting on the new, Akira looked in the mirror and smiled charmingly to himself, before stepping out. "You did really well. It's really comfortable to wear." He replied.

“It look nice on you,” Setsuya chuckles. Akira is adorable, as always.

Since both of them are satisfied with their choice, Setsuya goes up to the cashier counter to up the bill. He keeps wearing the brand new clothes and packs their old ones in the stop’s carrier bag.

Now that the most important thing is done, they walk out of the store and back into the mall.

“Next stop, Akira?” Setsuya turns and asks his brother beside him.

"Mm... Let's grab a quick and then go sight seeing. If we head downtown there's bound to be a festival or something going on so we can look around and take pictures." Akira explained.

Fixing the denim jacket, he looked at his brother. "How does that sound Setsuya?" He asked..

“It sounds good,” Setsuya agrees with Akira’s suggestion.

They make a round into the food court for the quick bite, then returning to where their car is parked with snacks on hands.

Setsuya sets his smoothie in the cup holder, and brings their ride away from the mall.

Akira suggested the festival that the city currently holds at downtown. Setsuya drives under the night sky until they can see spatters of bright neon and fairy light through the windshield, shining over the crowd who roam within them.

This must be the place.

"I chose to go to the festival so no one would recognize us and we could act like a normal couple." Akira replied with a light blush on his cheeks while he sipped his soda.

"I just want us to have a good time with one another without someone,our parents, judging us." He said softly as he looked over at Setsuya.

“We are a normal couple,” Setsuya points out. When Akira looks at him, he leans over to peck his brother on the cheek, “Being born in the same family shouldn’t change that. Having a good time here will be a good start to proof it.”

Setsuya shuts off the car and grabs his beverage. He steps out to where the festival is going on with full force and waits for his brother to join him.

Akira flushed deeply before he grabbed his drink and got of the car.

Setsuya was right, weather they were born in the same family or not. They still loved each other and should be happy. Even though deep down, Akira still worried about being caught and judged, tonight he was going to enjoy this time with his brother. Soon he reached to the side and intertwined his fingers around Setsuya's. "Let's have lots of fun tonight. I don't want to forget this day for as long as I live and I'm with you." The younger male said.

Setsuya almost feels a bit nervous at Akira’s expectation of tonight. He truly had built their expectation a lot by his earlier claim. He hopes he won’t let his brother down.

Tightening his hold around Akira’s finger, they join the incoming crowd on an open path that leads into the fair.

The music greets them first. Various tunes—cheerful, enchanting, mellows—are flowing from different corners, echoing around each other in a way that shouldn’t work but does, anyway.

Then, comes the scent. Fragrant of perfume and incense fused together with hot food smokes that are made in open stalls.

Lastly is the vision. Captivating people stationed for the festival who mingles with the guests like colorful stars in the vast sky.

It feels unusual for Setsuya. But, as he listens to the cheer and chatters around him, he thinks he’s going to like this, after all.

Akira laughed softly as he looked at his brother. He could tell that big,public events like this weren't exactly his brother's style.

Gripping the male's hand gently, Akira took his first steps into the bustling crowd of people.

Setsuya will never admit that he’s lost on what to do, so he takes a look around the festival and leads Akira towards a stall that catches his attention.

It’s a booth that sells accessories based on the season fair’s theme. Flower and crystal necklaces, hand-woven bracelets, animal ears headbands, plastic and wooden carved masks, alongside various other trinkets.

“Choose something you like, Akira,” Setsuya tells his brother.

Looking over the accessories,Akira hummed before smiling.

"I like this one!" He giggled as he placed a panda ear headband on his head. "How does it look?" He asked with the slightest tilt of his head.

Setsuya laughs softly at Akira’s choice. The black and white headband just makes his brother looks even cuter than he already is.

“Yes, that one’s perfect,” Setsuya nods, grazing the tip of those rounded panda ear out of curiosity.

He withdraws and turns to pay for the purchase.

Akira smiled before he looked around.

Gasping, he quickly walked over to a booth. This one held a variety of sweets. Cakes,candies. You name it, and it would be there. Looking at Akira, he didn't look like the type that cared much for it but in actuality he loved it.

Setsuya gaze follows his brother who fled towards a confectionery kiosk. He hurries with the payment and goes to catch up with Akira.

It’s actually quite an amusing surprise to see what drawn Akira in. It seems that the temptation of sweets is too much to resist, despite having eaten dinner and the dessert from the mall less than a couple hours ago.

As Setsuya picks up a caramel apple to examine, he watches the excited Akira from the corner of his eyes and has to wonder how his brother managed to remain so adorably small.

Akira was a bit of a bottomless pit. Regardless of just eating, not even an hour ago, he was still a bit hungry.

Smiling, he requested a crêpe and something else that looked good to him.