Taming The Wild Side (Pigeon)

NicholiDeSchidor

Taming the Wild Side

Name: Lethion

History: He had been an orphan and was placed under the care of the vampires that ruled the village.

Race: Human (for now)

Apperance: (Without the ears)

21azbio.jpg

This world was a cruel place. He had been subjected to various act's that would have even a sailor blushing with anger. Having been accidentally bitten by a wolf, he was then injected with vampyre venom in order to slow down the change. There was no telling what was going to happen in the long run. Would he become one of those wolfens that the vampires had kept to guard their coven's?

It had all been an accident, He was never to be bitten at all. But it was when he had gotten in the way that it had happened. Everything had gone wrong. Having been ushered into a dark room within the mansions wall's. He was injected with vampyric venom to either slow the transformation down or stop it from happening. Who knew if it would even work? As their last experiment had failed.

When they had placed him in a room alone, he pretended to be asleep and waited for everything to go quiet. It was still a few hours before sunset, and the vampires could not be outside. So that's when he made his escape. Running until he could not run any longer. Panting for breath as he hid himself away under a bush deep in the forest. Hoping that maybe he had not tripped the alarms back at the mansion.

He was exhausted, he had been hiding there for a good 3 hours. Waiting to see if anything moved or found him in the area. His eyes were slowly closing as he hugged his knee's up against his chest, he was so sleepy. Alone and starting to shiver as the night air was growing colder by the minutes. The only clothing on his body was a pair of shorts that looked almost to small even for him.

Lethion's eyes had closed for only a few minutes before his ankle was grabbed and he was yanked out from under the bush. Kicking around as he struggled against whatever this thing was that grabbed and pulled him upside down into the air. Blinking as he stared up at the man... wait... was it a man? Wolf like ears and a tail. That only caused him to tremble and whimper softly. "Please... dont take me back to them..." he cried out as he tried to thrash about trying to get away. But that only caused the blood to rush to his head even more.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

• Kotorichan

Name: Ashin Lyriona

History: Lives alone in the forest, mostly self sufficiant but ocasionally visits town for supplies. Somewhat well known author.

Race: Wolfen

Appearance: (picture coming) Long black hair, black ears and tail, green eyes, tall with dark skin, thin

It was late in the evening when Ashin heard sounds outside his cottage. Of course he always heard noises outside, birds and bugs of the forest, but this was clearly something larger. He wasn't expecting anyone, which meant that it was probably some larger animal which would either ruin his vegetable garden or kill the chickens in his coop. Sometimes teenagers from the village would even come out and steal from him, just as a prank.

With a frustrated sigh he rose to his feet and went outside, leaving his half eaten dinner on the table. He stepped outside, searching the darkness for the source of the noise. His ears perked up as another noise came from the bushes. He hurried over to the source of the noise. A slight grown emitted from his throat as he noticed a hint of skin. So it was one of the village teenagers...

He grabbed the person by whatever was in sight, yanking him up into the air. Ashin was ready to shout at whoever it was, but stopped when he was met by an unfamiliar face. This wasn't someone from the village... Even if it was, the look of terror in the stranger's eyes wasn't that of someone who had been caught in the middle of a prank.

A chill went up Ashin's spine at the boy's words. Don't take him back..? Who was he talking about that gave him that look in his eyes? Something was very wrong here.

"W-what? I'm not going to bring you to anyone." Ashin carefully set the stranger back down, his ears flattening. "What happened to you? Why are you out here?" He had to bite his lip to stop himself from asking all the other questions on his mind. There were just too many things he didn't understand about the situation.

Lethion let out a weak groan as he stopped struggling. His head spinning for a moment before he realized that he had been set back down on the ground. It took him a long moment to get his mind from spinning in circles. But when he finally was able to grasp a hold of his own thoughts, he lifted his gaze to the man in front of him. Seeing that the other's ears were flat against his head. His body tensed. The man had ears and a tail just like the wolves that bit him. But also, the man looked more human than anything else. He snapped out of his thoughts when he listened to what the other asked him.

"I... I ran away." He whimpered out. Curling himself up into a ball, and hugging his knee's to his chest. There was a faint pentagram mark on his arm from where he was bitten. The points where were he had been bitten by the wolves. But there were a few other curious looking marks where he had been injected. "P-please Sir... Don't take me back. Those vampires want to do nothing but experiment on me." He whimpered out.

Lethion's body trembled with tears welling up into his eyes. "I don't... want to be their lab rat any more." He cried out. He hoped that if this man knew that the vampire's had been doing various different things, that the other would sympathize and keep him away from them. His body shivered from the cool air that hit his exposed skin. But he was to afraid to be worried about catching a cold.

He turned his frightened gaze back up to the man. "I beg you, please. If they find me. I wont survive what they will do to me next." He whimpered out.

"I won't take you back... I promise." Ashin offered his hand to the boy. He didn't know a lot about vampires, at least not more than the average villager. It have never been something that had concerned him, and whenever he did hear about things that vampires did it always sounded unreal. But now one of their victims was on his doorstep. For now he would try to help the stranger, he couldn't just leave him out. In the morning they could try to contact the authorities.

"Can you stand? My name is Ashin and my home is right over there." He nodded in the direction of his cottage. "You can tell me what happened after you have some food and rest." He smiled gently, hoping to sooth the boy's nerves. Ashin knew that if he panicked or raised his voice it could make the whole situation worse. He really didn't feel anywhere near as calm as he was acting.

Backed into the bush he had been found in, Lethion's frightened gaze continued to stay on Ashin. To afraid that he would be found at any given moment by the vampires that had held him prisoner, and be taken back to that forsaken place. Instead, his ears picked up the words that he wouldn't be taken back. The cool breeze that whipped through the tree's of the area they were in. He curled himself up a moment, shivering in the lack of clothing that was on his body.

His gaze moved to the hand that was offered to him. His ears picked up once again to hear the other ask him if he could stand along with introducing him to the boy. "I... think so." He said taking a moment longer before he slowly reached out to the outstretched hand. Wrapping his fingers around the other's, and slowly pulling himself up off the cold ground.

It was when he heard Ashin say that he could explain what had happened after getting something to eat. His fingers then left Ashin's and his arms wrapped themselves around his stomach. When was the last time he had eaten? He couldn't remember. "I... I was bitten, by one of their wolves." He managed to say after a moment. "Then they injected me with something. Telling me that it would keep me from changing." He shook his head after a moment. "I don't... I don't know what it was they injected me with." He whispered after a moment.

"I see..." Ashin's chest tightened. If this person didn't even know what they had injected him with how could Ashin, or anyone, know how to help him? Maybe a doctor would be able to figure it out. Although Ashin thought it would be best to let the boy relax for a moment before suggesting calling a doctor. He didn't want to scare the stranger away.

"Come on, let's get you inside..." He offered his arm for the boy to lean on as he walked towards his cottage. "Is there anything you aren't able to eat? Allergies or anything like that?" He helped the stranger inside to his living room and to sit down on the couch. His home was very small and cozy. All the furniture was somewhat old and faded. Ashin didn't have guests very often so there was no reason for him to have a fancy home.

Ashin quickly grabbed a blanket from a chest of drawers. "Here, you're probably cold." He laid the blanket over the man's lap. In a way Ashin was too far in shock to really process what was happening. His mind had gone into autopilot, take care of the person in front of him.

Lethion straightened up when he heard the other. At first, he could see the faint worry lines that the other's facial features contained. But there wasn't anything he could really do about what had happened to him. The deed had already been done. And he really doubted that he would be able to stop the change once it began. For now, he was just glad that he wasn't going to be taken back to the vampires that wanted to torture him even more.

His gaze lifted to Ashin's when he heard the other again, looking to the arm that was offered to him. Hesitantly, taking a hold of the other's arm to lean against the other. Having been exhausted from running, and weaker than normal due to the lack of nutrition that had been kept from him. Being lead to the other's home. He kept his gaze on the ground, biting at his lower lip to try and keep up with the other's pace. His ears picked up on the question that was asked to him. "Not... that I know of." He said softly as he was helped into a room of the home and set down on the couch. Lifting his gaze so that he looked up at Ashin.

Watching as the other went off to grab a few things. The blanket being laid over his lap had a flinch jerking through him before realizing that it had been the weight of the blankets.

His finger's curled into the blanket before he pulled it around his shoulder's and hugged it tightly to him.

Ashin returned with a bowl of chicken and potatoes, as well as a glass of water. He sat down in front of the boy and handed him the food and water. "Here, eat up."

He hated that Lethion flinched at such a small touch, it made Ashin's heart hurt to see someone so afraid. "Would you be opposed to me calling a doctor for you..?" He asked gently. There was no guarantee that a doctor could help even in the slightest, but there was a slight chance. "I won't call one if you don't want me to." He quickly reassured the other. "I just don't really know how to help you besides giving you somewhere safe to sleep and some food."

Lethion's gaze lifted when Ashin returned to the room with a bowl. The scent of chicken filled his senses before he took a hold of the bowl. At first, his stomach growled loudly at him. Reminding him that he hadn't had a decent meal in a long time. But before he was able to begin eating, he heard Ashin's words.

Shaking his head harshly at the mention of a doctor. "Please... no doctors." he groaned out softly. Lowering his gaze to the bowl once again. All the doctors he had seen... or well. So called doctors had done nothing more than stick him with needles. He grew to hate the sight of anyone in a lab coat. "I don't... like needles." he murmured after a moment.

Slowly beginning to eat at the chicken soup that had been given to him. The warmth began to heat his cold body up, if only a little. That was until his stomach tried to heave at the food. His gaze widened with fear at the knowledge that now his stomach wasn't accepting the food that had been given to him. He found himself placing the bowl down in order to not spill the rest of the food. Then curling himself up into a ball, taking some deep breaths to try and calm his stomach. Was this the side effect of what he had been injected with? Along with having been bitten in the first place. "I... I don't... feel so well." he groaned.

• 4 weeks later...

"I won't take you to a doctor, I don't want you to be forced to do anything..." Ashin said gently. He watched the boy's face, trying to figure out what exactly was happening to him. Ashin had done some research on medicine, but only enough to write parts of his books. It wasn't like he could tell what effect the bite or injection would have on Lethion.

The man's eyes grew wide as Lethion curled up, clearly ill. "O-okay, you can rest in my room." Ashin gently scooped the other male into his arms, careful not to hold him too tightly for fear of hurting him more. There was only one bed in the house, there were three bedrooms but Ashin so rarely had guests that he had converted the other two into an office and a greenhouse respectively.

Ashine brought Lethion up to his own bedroom and laid him down on the bed. The room was fairly large and made from dark oak. A large bay window looked out over the forest and all the way to the town, although nothing could be seen in the darkness. Ashin closed the curtains, not wanting his guest to feel like someone could peek in even though they were on the second floor. "You should probably rest, I don't know what else I can possibly do for you." He admitted. "I can sleep on the couch, if I leave the door open I'll be able to hear you if you call for me."

Lethion whimpered softly when he was picked up off the couch and was brought into another room. The soft whines leaving him were higher pitched than that of a normal human. His gaze followed after the other watching as the curtains were pulled. But when he heard the other speaking about sleeping on the couch, he whimpered again. Clinching at his stomach a little, it had started to calm down. However, he was still feeling quite ill.

"Please... dont leave." He whispered, turning his gaze to look up at the other. "They always went away, I... dont want to be alone." The fear of being left alone in the dark always frightened him, but maybe it was the fear that if those creatures came after him and found him. That he would be taken away and would be back in that forsaken place he had run from in the first place.

But before he was even able to say any more, his eyes closed. His body was still to fragile, and the war going on inside of him was starting to take its toll on his well being. From the wolf venom and vampire venom running through his veins, lack of appetite, and having used all his strength in running away from that place. It was a wonder he had been able to stay awake as long as he had.

Hours past by as he slept soundlessly in the bed. His body sweating badly by the middle of the night as he struggled with his nightmares. The fever coursing through him only made it harder for him to sleep, but it was a deep hunger that woke him up out of his slumber. He had never felt like this before, it was as if he were starving. For one to not have much of an appetite to begin with, this was strange for him. Absent-mindedly, he climbed out of the bed and made his way out the door.

Out in the open air, his sleep walking gaze darted from one place to the next before his ears picked up on a noise nearby. One second and he was off running after the creature that had caught his attention. Catching up to the rabbit rather quickly before he sank his teeth into the poor squeaking creature.