Hello ^^

hutaru

Hi guys, im a new member at this forum.

I like yaoi well many many years now :hamtaro-005 (6): , im always searching for new yaoi or friends who like yaoi as much as i ^^

I hope we will have fun with each other so please take care of me !!:cuteonion57:

sry for my english:cuteonion50:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Kiro

• Miro

• Justme

Hello Hutaru! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to YaoiOtaku!

Here you will surely find lots of persons that love yaoi as much as you do (one of them being myself) and make many many friends :hamtaro-005 (23):

hell-00. nice to meet you!!! Don't be shy we will take care of you... heehehehe... I'm a masochist right now... hehe... Come one dont be shy.... we will take care of you as good as Seme taking care his Uke... teheheheehe! And dont forget, we will having fun also.... muwahahahaa...

hell-00. nice to meet you!!! Don't be shy we will take care of you... heehehehe... I'm a masochist right now... hehe... Come one dont be shy.... we will take care of you as good as Seme taking care his Uke... teheheheehe! And dont forget, we will having fun also.... muwahahahaa...

Hahaha, you hentai~~ :msn_red_fox 9

(so love you for that message haha :msn_red_fox 6)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...