Papa i love you manga

현애

papa-i-love-you-l0.jpg

Synopsis:

The businessman Mayama Karou s life changes drastically when his two nephews show up on his doorstep. Keigo (16) and Akio (5) were abandoned by their father and driven out of their apartment. Despite the fact Kaoru has had no contact with their family, he’s too kind-hearted to say no and takes them in. Soon the three of them start leading a warm, happy family life. However, Keigo suddenly kisses him one day. Was it a sign of family affection or something more?

Genre:Yaoi

Author:Mishima Kazuhiko

If all of you not yet read this manga i'm recommend to you..it's sooo nice Manga....:leaf3:

• Like 10

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yuki

• 현애

• Kasuku

• 鼠ドル

I've read it already.

The nephew would date his own uncle. And..It was Papa since their dad abandoned them and then treated their own uncle like their dad..XD..In the end The eldest son would have mutual understanding with his uncle and then they became lovers.

I love the mangaka...she composes nice Manga..XD

Thanks for sharing it though! XD

Oh I have read this.

It's quite cute although I feel it's a bit rushed on the romance part. It almost felt too instant for me.

But there's a nice peppering of angst here and there. The baby brother is adorable though. All in all it's a very cute BL romance if you like happy endings.

• 11 months later...

it was one of the first manga i had read , its a light yaoi and sweet

you can download it here ;

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1