heyo!!

hanayohime

hi hi! my name's kia and im new to forums but my friend said you guys are really nice so?? here i am. i made an account a while ago but i just got around to making an intro post!! im a lot more into shipping normal anime/manga than actual yaoi tho, so i guess im kinda? new? to actual yaoi www

BUT TO START im really into sports anime, osomatsu-san, and jojo's bizzare adventure, but i watch pretty much any and everything. i also draw a lot, mostly girls but sometimes guys! (they're really hard for me to do for some reason orz) i go to a lot of anime cons, mostly on the east cost + a few in chicago.

aaand as for favorite yaoi, i really love the doukyuusei series, the manhua 19 days, and the chinese drama addicted!! but i read a lot of doujinshi, i just can't really remember any favorite authors. BUT my main ships are ReixNagisa (Free!) AominexKagamixKuroko (Kuroko no Basuke- yes all three because i have no self control), TanakaxHinata (Haikyuu!!) and a bunch more. OH OH and i really like the kpop group BTS!!

uhh i think that's it?? BUT YEAH!! thanks for reading and feel free to talk to me abt anything, i love headcanoning stuff and maybe?? rping?? which i havent done in 400 years

ANYWAY IM DONE RAMBLING heres some doodles:

tumblr_ocal8wQA4o1rpvyw0o1_500.pngpjMxpP7.pngtumblr_ogrw3diEyS1rpvyw0o1_500.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hanayohime

• STARRK

• Kouyu

• crystald

Hi kia ^_^ it's really nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your time here~

btw your drawings are so cute! I also like that kpop group, Which members do you like from BTS?

Hi Kia, welcome to the Forum! Nice to have you here on YO! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make new friends! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. (;

oh!!! i really love both rapmon and jhope bcs i always love rappers.... jhope is such a cutie and rapmon is so serious www but everyone is great lol. thank u for the welcome!!

Yo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
/ kia, nice to meet you.

Enjoy your stay here an don't worry we all started with little watching and a couple of shipping ^_^ i do like doujinshi's too, I love d.grayman's doujins specially kanda yu and tyki mikk is my fav.

You draw pretty nice! Keep it up!

btw, im rainbowman ^_^ enjoy your stay here!

• 5 months later...