Can someone help me find this beautiful manga? ;-;

Nessie Zalez

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to be a bother ;-; but there was a yaoi manga I read years ago that I really liked but when I got a new phone I wasn't able to find it again to bookmark it (I factory reset my old phone because my mom was going to use it). The manga starts with two high school teachers. One is always kind of shabby and wears glasses on purpose because he doesn't want the female students to hit on him (he always got hit on and he was tired of it hence the shabby appearance), but the other teacher who is popular started to notice him and told him something along the lines of "you look great without glasses it's such a shame". Well Mr.shabby develops feelings for the other popular teacher, and notices a student hanging around his love interest too much. It turns out the student is acting all sweet and innocent, but he's actually a sadist and tries to have his way with the popular teacher but Mr.shabby stops him and gets a make over so no one can get near his love (it's so cute). The rest of the chapters deal with the student and how he gets his own love interest. (by the way IDK if this helps but it turns out the "cute demure" student is a sadist like I said but also ehm is very big um there even the teachers freaked out lol) He falls in love with another student and that student loves him back, and the other students wonder how the heck sadist kid's love interest puts up with him. I'm sorry I tried explaining as best as I could. I'd really appreciate it anyone could let me know if they know which one I'm talking about or comment the name of one they think it might be? Thank you very much :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AudinoLollipop

• Nessie Zalez

• Orient

Don't worry about the explanation! It's detailed and it made me remember that I've read something like it too.

Sorry if it's late/you've found it already, but I think the title of the manga you're searching for is Dame na Kurai ga Choudoii by Fuduki Atsuyo.

(I looked it up too since I forgot what it's title is as well ^^; )

• 1 month later...

Omg I just saw this (school and work are killing me ;-;) thank you so much! you're an angel sent from heaven :'D It's exactly the one I was looking for!

• 2 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- You're welcome and no prob~ :D

I'm glad I was able to help.

Also, I feel you on school work load. It's killing me too. ; w ; So many things to do, so little time (and sleep)...