Sekaiichi Hatsukpi - Feeling changes?

Katsuki

Heya, after I realised Sekaiichi Hatsukoi got updated I re-read a few chapters and I have noticed some changes in the latest "eros" scenes... I dont really know how to explain it but it just feel more smooth and realistic : before it was more like "love you bla bla", "raise your hips", "want to know more about you... love you" and done. But now there seems to be more interaction and just doesn't feel that much abrupt.

What made me think that is especially the smex scene in [The Case of Yukina Kou No. 3] where I felt they were talking more and I could see this happen in real life.

What do you think about it?

:Dancing:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katsuki

• fan_yaoi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

-____- there is no Takano after chapter 10 *holds up manga and Points* .. See.. no Ta-ka-No..

*sigh sigh...walks back to drawing* Thanks anyway man ;)

---

Hold on a sec... I allready have these XD

um no not chapter 10 perhaps.. all the chapters and cases number is getting mixed up for me.

:p

What i was trying to say is that I have allready read all those,.. sorry im not very good at explaining XD