New and needing multiple reply partner?

Marf93

Hey! I hope this is OK to post hear?

I just joined and am on the look out for a new rp partner. I'm hoping to find someone that can over look my grammical errors and punctuation but still be quick to reply.

I'm hoping for multiple replys a day. I find it hard to keep a story going when you only get one reply a day and want someone who is willing to be more active.My reply length can vary but I normally don't do more thank a paragraph at a time.

OK so what I want in a rp!!!

-i am more than willing to play uke or seme

-i want a bit of violence, would prefer a rp where we don't get along and one more forces them self on the other. Tho depending on how comfortable you are with this subject will depend on how far I'll go.

-i understand that people have lives and I don't expect replys every day but if your up for it I sometimes love to sit and reply multiple times in a row

-there will be sex. I'm not looking for fluff but I also don't want the whole thing to be just sex

- plot... Work with me, I want to hammer out an idea with you befor we start and where we want the story to go.

- no weak uke's. I would love if you could stand up for your self once in a wile make things interesting

- on that note no super seme or god modeling. Please be realistic and give my uke a chance to take a swing every now and then.

- my kinks and ideas tend to lean more towards the darker side. I love a bit of non con and bdsm theams, possible drugs toys and all that angsty shit.

-im also willing to play more than one character to help further the story.

- I love original characters but will also play fandoms if we have matching ships and can come up with a good story.

I'm willing to rp on hear but I find that it would be easier if we could use Kik as I will get a notification right away making for quick replys.

Sorry in advance if I just seem to be repeating my self up above.

Pm me if interested and we can swap Kik. I'm really excited to find a good rp partner. So come message me ... Quick I'm bored out of my mind...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkitoSin

• Marf93

Top Posters In This Topic