An intergalactic kidnapping

DARKWINGS

An alien is running out of time to pick a bride so he kidnaps the first human he sees.

Name: Sardon Hazier

Temperament: A Misanthrope: Hard on the outside,soft on the inside.

Height: 6'3''Eyes: TealGray

Hair:Red

Summary: A child of a not-so-important Barron, who has been forced to find a bride by his 21st birthday or be kicked out of his home. The one catch: The bride must be from another planet so that his father can show off his "Diplomacy' skills in front of the king. Sardon hates having to put effort he doesn't want to do.

jpeg?id=1DJRnRf8uIFibhMYgPO034D64MarfCjYBl-LVFFWJPsU&pageid=p

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DARKWINGS

• WolfDog12

An alarm attached to a strange desk goes off waking the sleeping blue form. Unwilling Groans fill the room.

Uugh... The obviously irritated life form turned toward the alarm and read it. Earth time 6:30AM Year/20xx Month/October Day/18

Seeing the date it runs into a nearby room, picking up 2 bracelets,which has Sardon Hazier,on its way.

“Damn that clock!why in Xcoros name am I up this early.” Sardon murmured his displeasure, still caught in sleep's grasp.Sardon stepped into a steamy green column just as a pattern of light beeps rang out,Sardon ignored them allowing the green liquid to flow down his body as he ignored the light beeps. An act he would soon regret.

“ Sardon...SARDON!” A voice rang out near the previously cursed Alarm clock. “ This boy...Ignoring me is he?” Ha “ Aright then,Sardon, This was your 2 week warning to find your bride you thankless creature... I repeat it was,you now have 8 days to find a bride and get back here or you're out of the family.” The voiced the stopped but not be for a spine chilling chuckle reverberated around the room.

One week later

CRASH

A loud crash can be heard echoing around the spacecraft as Sardon tears apart his office.

Two days I have Two days to find a someone who is supposed to be my life partner in this dreary galaxy and I only have two days. It will take me a day to get home. Dammit, I’ve wasted time near this big blue hobble thing is would have at least a weeks more time.And it looks like this place is my only option. Damn you, father.

Earlier that day

“Good morning,Sardon have you found your bride yet this is your last warning... we expect you home in three days.” An overjoyed laugh range through the cabin waking sardon to the most unpleasant knew he heard in years.

Three days...sure...wait THREE DAYS!

Sardon ran towards the cock to check the date.It was october 25 he had more than enough time. Sardon decided to call his father, barron Axor Hazier, on the communication module to see why he was stirring up trouble.

“What this about three days, Father.”

“ Well,you were ignoring my calls, And i decided that if you had time to ignore me you had enough time to pick out a bride.I told you this several revolutions ago... Your fault for ignoring me.Tata,i have more important things to do than speak with you. Oh! One last thing: make sure the bride you checkout is actually present at court.” Axor runs off without giving Sardon any room to speak.

His father hung up with a laugh as sardon through the module towards a wall.

Sardon sent the next few Hours sulking

----------------------------

“I don’t even care anymore at this point! Computer find anyone on this worthless planet genetically compatible with me.”

A cold emotionless voice rang out “Additional input necessary”

“Override!” Sardon shouted.

“Accepted” A loud whirring began “ 30,000 Individuals found”

“Just pick one and bring them here!”

“ Would you like to override the sentient lifeform consent law.”

“Just do it already” Sardon wished as he was on his witts end.

“Command recorded and accepted. Travel procedures started.”

8d072061ca42f619359d37df3dd49e25.jpg

Name: Yuri Hosaki

Species: Human

Bio: Normal life. Normal family.

Personality: Very bright and tries to go along with things but gets really nervous and tries to follow all the rules.

[/hr]

Yuri was on his way to school, thankful to only have one class today. It was a special day, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. The boy had just finished a huge paper a couple days ago and after he passed it in today, he was able to go home for the weekend. Even though nothing was really planned for the day, Yuri was still happy to be able to go home and enjoy the day, after all, today was his 20th birthday.

Just as he reached the school grounds, there was this strange light that blinded him, flashed, and caused his stomach to do a flip just before everything suddenly went black. When he came to about 10 minutes later, Yuri slowly opened his eyes and blinked several times. He still felt really sick but at least the nauseous feel was starting to pass. The boy felt so heavy, every limb felt weighed down... He tilted his head to one side... didn't recognize anything. He tilted his head to the other side... Still no idea.

What happened anyway? Yuri slowly tried sitting up, his black hair falling around his face, his two different colored eyes, one blue, one gold, scanning the room for anything. He wasn't even sure what he was looking for but maybe there was someone or something around that could help him... Careful what you wish for.

Woosh The warm air from the cabin floods into the hallway as Sardon walks out of his office towards the observation deck above the receiving dock where his future bride would be transported to.Sardon looks down just as a bright light fills the surrounding rooms. The Black haired bride has arrived.

“I guess this thing can be considered ...cute? It reminds of the small creatures We keep in the manor gardens.”Sardon says to none in particular,smirking to himself.

“Computer rescan this organism, Give a detailed report.”

The metallic whirring once again starts filling the room with a soft hum.

“Scan complete. Organism scanned: Unknown Human Sex: Male Status: Healthy- Breathing/ Within Standards - Heartrate/ 60x/x acceptable -Mental state/ 75% Acceptable.Genetic compatibility with the Eradian species: 97.5%. Report finished. Any further request.”

“No.” Sardon says as he fasten his pace towards the receiving docks having retrieved tranquilizing darts from the wall on his way. Male? Hmm... I did tell it to choose anything. My father won't like this...GREAT!

Sardon jumped over the metal banister to land a few feet behind the human.Oh, how sweet;The itte thing has heterochromia. Sardon thought to himself sneering.The human turned as sardon reached out for him,smiling.

Yuki was still a bit dizzy and his sight may not be the clearest but what he saw when he turned his head was just unbelievable.... could his sight really be that bad?! As the blue creature before him reached out, Yuki let off this terrified scream and backed away just trying to escape.

"W-What the hell are you?!" he panicked but hardly gave the alien time to respond before the human was scurrying to his feet to try and run away. 'I have to get out of here!! Find the exit!!! Run away!!' Yuki was completely freaking out and tried to find a way out of this place. For now, he quickly leaned his back against the wall of the ship so nothing could come at him from behind and he kept those strange eyes on the creature before him.

Yuki's heart was now racing and his breath was slightly labored thanks to it. He was just so scared of what was happening. He was just on his way to school and now... well... it was hard to tell what the situation really was exactly...

As the human ran back towards the wall he dropped a small plastic card. Sardon picked up the card and read it : Yuri Hosaki Student#xxxxxx S university

Yuri...huh...A fitting name for this creature.

Sardon slowly walking toward Yuri, arming the tranquilizer. Seeing that the human had no intention of coming peacefully,Sardon lunged in yuri’s direction stabbing into his wrist. The human barely had time to react before the tranquilizer started to work. That was easier than it should've been...My bride will have to be trained in self-defence. Sardon said while frowning. Sardon proceeded to throw yuri’s body over his shoulders and began to walk towards the ship's infirmary. “Computer start procedure for the insertion of an intergalactic translator.” Sardon commanded to the vessel. “Command accepted”

Within Minutes Sardon arrived in the infirmary.Sardon aced yuri’s body within a metallic medical chamber,which would automatically turn into a bed when the procedure was done. Before he closed the chambers lid,Sardon took one of his metal bracelets off and attached it to yuri’s wrist ,marking him as his.Sardon then sat back in his chair to wait for his bride to awaken, now with the ability to understand him.

Yuri looked over as his student ID was picked up off the floor. He reached out his hand slightly willing the creature to not touch it but when his mouth opened, no words came out and the boy just ended up drawing his hand back in again. At first he remained frozen in place, but then, Yuri noticed the blue figure setting something strange up and every warning bell rang in his head.

The human tried to flee again but the alien was faster and managed to stab the tranquilizer into the wrist of his outstretched hand. Once again, Yuri let out a scream and thought he was running when in reality he was falling. That tranquilizer kicked in instantly and the human took a couple feeble steps before falling right over completely unconscious.

When Yuri finally came around, his head was still spinning and there was just too much light in the room. As he was coming to, the boy mumbled, "I feel sick..." Just then he remembered what happened and jumped, quickly sitting up nervously. Those hetero chromatic eyes fell on the creature that ultimately kidnapped him and he started shaking in fear. "P-Please explain.... W-what's going on..." He stuttered. The only thing Yuri could do was hope that the creature understood... Although, there was something strange about how the boy said it... was that a different language or something just now?

Why is it taking so long? Sardon asks himself as his satisfied smirk turned into a frown. He should've woken up two revolutions ago...

Sardon,worried, stood up to check on his bride. “Computer scan this lifeform. Save this and the previous scan under Yuri Hosaki.” “Scan complete. Results: Identical to the last scan. Report data? ” “No.” Sardon turns around still frowning but lets out a breath of relief when he notices Yuri starting to stir. Sardon,smiling, begins to reach over to catch the flailing human but stops himself knowing the human could not truly move under the effect of the tranquilizer.The bleary-eyed human shot up turning to sit in Sardon’s direction.The clearly panicking human shake asks “P-Please explain.... W-what's going on...”in Sardons native tongue.

The Xoran language sounds strange with his voice...How charming. Sardon muses to himself,realizing at that moment that being forced to choose bride may not have been such a bad thing. “little one, you are on my ship” Sardon’s untrained attempt at a gentle voice reverbs around the room.This gets no response from Yuri so Sardon continues with “ ...And I have chosen you to be my bride. That bracelet on your wrist claims you as mine”.

Sardon turns his head when he hears a thud to look at the lower part of yuri’s body,which is slowly finding its way off the table inside of the medical capsule.

“ Where are you trying to escape to? I’ll repeat incase because you weren’t paying attention the first time: You are on my ship to my home planet.” sardon’s says with a sickly sweet voice through a forced smile caused by his brides twitching feet and his obvious wish to escape.

How could he understand this strange languedoc all of a sudden?! It wasn't anything like what he had ever heard before and yet, he understood every word. Still, it was terrifying to be speaking another language and being so unaware of how any why. Even as the alien tried to explain, nothing good came out of it... Yuri was still completely lost and confused. Ship? What ship?..... no, that wasn't the important thing right now.

"What do you mean bride?" Yuri looked at the bracelet for a moment before quickly trying to get it off. There was no way he was belonging to some blue creature.... actually, why should he belong to anyone for that matter?! The human began to panic more and more and shifted his feet off the bed he was placed in. They seemed heavy and his bodu felt weak. "I refuse to follow you anywhere unless you explain what you are and more about this 'ship' and this crazy bride story!!" Yuri was really just terrified and trying to by some time for his body to shake whatever was in his system.

When he heard the other ask where he was running to, Yuri found he didn't have an answer.... He actually felt pretty lost. But, when he thought the alien might try to grab him or something to stop him, the human tried to run but only managed to go from the table to the floor in a matter of seconds. His legs couldn't support themselves let alone him. Yuri let out a whimper and tried his best to get up and get moving but it wasn't working. "What.... what did you do to me?" His voice cracked and the little human felt so lost. WORST birthday ever...

If he moves again I’ll tranquilize him... Sardon thought darkly to himself, annoyed with his brides blatant attempt at an escape. This dark mood was shorty lifted when his bride,who was quite adorable in his mind, whimpered out "What do you mean bride?".

Sardon opened his mouth to give his bride a joyful answer but immediately shut it when yuri shouted"I refuse to follow you anywhere unless you explain what you are and more about this 'ship' and this crazy bride story!!." at him.

I’ll tolerate him screaming and yelling but what I won't have is him refusing our relationship. Sardon thought to himself having been wanting to make the most of the 2 day he had left with his bride before the got to his home planet.They would have an entire new set of problems to deal with let alone getting to know each other. “ What did you do to me?!” Yuri asks having gotten no response previous questions. “ I have done nothing unnecessary to you. The capsule that you have tried to escape has installed an intergalactic translator.I like for my bride to understand me” Sardon attempts to smile gently at yuri. He quickly continued with “Similar to human culture a bride if our life partners I have chosen you as mine.”to leave yuri no room for interruption . A ring sound outside the infirmaries door. I guess I’ll have to answer that . Sardon thought to himself.Sardon stood up, looked the ever weakening yuri in the eyes and said “ This ship is the RoteAnyer and it will be your home for the next few days. This should answer the rest your questions. ” Sardon reached behind him to pick up a video module to bring up the educational videos usually shown to xoran children about marriage and their history. Sardon aced the module on the capsule Yuri had just fallen from.“This,my lovely bride,is your new life,get used to it...Please ”Sardon said in a stern tone, which faltered towards the end of his sentence, before turning around and walking out the door and locking it.

Yuri was still really confused. He wanted to know more but the other didn't let him get any questions in and ended up just leaving the room... What the heck... Did this species of his not have any females or something? Or maybe they were like that game he heard about you can download onto the computer where males can get impregnated if abducted. A terrible shiver ran down the human's spine. Why did he have to pick a human anyway for a bride... why did it have to be Yuri?

The boy laid there, in the locked room on the floor for some time before he finally managed to get himself up and climb back onto the table and in the capsule. It was rough with his weak body but now he just sat there watching the video that had been set up for him.... Why could he understand such a strange language?... No, he explained that where he had some kind of implant... that was also terrifying... Nothing hurt and it didn't seem to have left a scar in any way.

"He should at least stop calling me his bride... I'm a guy after all..." Yuri spoke to himself as he was watching the video. The video managed to answer most of his questions and was actually really helpful... at the same time, he shouldn't even have to be watching it because aliens just shouldn't exist....

• 2 weeks later...

After locking the door sardon walked towards the beeping. That sounds like my father...great. Sardon thought to himself as he pushed a button on the communication module. “ Sardon,I hope you’ve found your bride.Right?” A bubbly voice fills the room.

“ I have” Sardon strain between his teeth. “ Excellent, I spoke to the king earlier today. He was very ecstatic when i told him of your of word bride and would like you to resent them.This is a chance for our family’s standing to go up. Don’t fail me....us, and have a presentable bride when you come back!” The bubbly voice switches to a deadlier tone. “ What do you mean present?” sardon asks. “ Now that that’s all sorted out, goodbye” Sardon father disconnects,not even bothering to answer the question. “I thought I thought I could have hid away from him for a few months. Now i've got to train a bride who knows nothing of our culture in 2 days.Great, Not only his life depends on this but mines does aso,Offending the king is a death sentence. “Sardon shouted to no one in particular. Sardon stomach grows distracting his ranting. My bride has been here for nearly a day and he hasn’t eaten.Sardon thought to himself “Computer create a meal compatible with both human and xorans and send it to the infirmary”. “Command received. Food production initiated. Meal choice: Daar Roast And muxel berries” Grabbing a large carving tool from the ship’s culinary compartment sardon headed towards the infirmary.Sardon steps into the room holding the carving tool as the rolling cart follows him.

"I wonder if this is like that video game where, if the aliens abduct someone, the women return fine but the men are impregnated... I don't think I want to be pregnant...." Yuri was talking to himself still during pauses in the video. He continued to watch it all the way to the end and thought about this whole new society. Still unsure, the human just tried to take it like a movie... as if he were the next main character in a sequel where he never even saw the first one.

Just before Sardon had walked in, Yuri was writing on the table using his finger. It was his way of organizing his thoughts as he would also mouth a few words here and there that he was going over in his head. As soon as that door clicked and opened, the human finished his train of thought and looked over only to see the alien return with a huge knife in his hand. Yuri froze up for a minute staring in horror. Surely he was about to be killed. The human curled himself up nice and tight and backed against the nearest wall. He was still on the table in the capsule where he watched the video from but couldn't bring himself to even run or try to escape anywhere.

Yuri's heart started to race as he honestly thought he was going to die now. His breath became labored and his vitals were probably spiking right now as he stared. If he ran, he'd probably be knocked unconscious and chopped up... though staying here.... he might just have his head cut off. "P-Please D-d-don't k-kill me," Yuri begged for his life... 'Worst birthday ever,' he managed to think as he could feel himself start to cry again. The human couldn't even manage to close his eyes as he started hyperventilating.

• 2 months later...

Sardon walked into the room looking below the medical modules stands where his bride once was.Turning quickly, he took a step forward, having spotted his bride curled in the corner. Why is he....!! Sardon looked at his hand, immediately drawing the carving knife down onto the accompanying rover. It’s been less than an hour and I have scared him thrice. A small voice runs through Sardon head reminding him of the two-day deadline. I should get to work on making him actually like me some what I refuse I to have a subpar marriage. The only question is if I can do this in two days. Sardon nearly angry grumbles to himself but stop when he hear a soft whimper echo across the room. Sardon could not help but feel bad for the human, as he reminded him of his childhood. Sardon began to recall the days of his childhood where he, weak and too feeble, could not fend for himself and often broke down from the resort and danger of being a high-class xoran. The one thing that brought him out of this stake was the comfort of his nanny, Aeir, who would often surround his body with hers until he came to his senses. Maybe that could work for him.Sardon thought to himself. Sardon began to take small, measured steps towards Yuri as he crossed the metallic floor. As he approached, Yuri flinched. A small wisp of anger roared up his spine at the thought that his bride would Dare reject him. He quickly reined that in with a thought. Relax he's not rejecting you he's just...unsettled. Sardon had now reached Yuri and slowly wrapped his arms around him, starting a slight rocking motion. Sardon slowly began to tell Yuri stories of his childhood in hushed tones.Yuri, less than normal clothed began to slightly arch against Sardon, seeking warmth.Oh, Temptation is surely the heart’s true devil. Sardon muses to himself as he watches the tears slowly dry up from his bride's face.

At least Sardon was quick to realize his mistakes and moved the knife out of the picture and placed it on the rover behind him. It was a kind gesture that helped a little in easing the fear but that didn't change much as he was still scared and worried about being killed. Yuri could sense the irritation that came from the alien that abducted him and that didn't lead to him wanting to go over and talk to him... The human was just scared and yet, his rational fear was angering Sardon. It wasn't like he could help it... Though, the blue alien took a breath and approached.

Yuri flinched at first out of nervousness but that didn't stop Sardon from getting down to his level and pulling him into a hug. Guess they hugged like humans too? Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all and really wanted take care of the smaller creature. Yuri had no idea what was going to happen to his family or anything but at least he was able to come to terms with the idea that this particular Alien didn't want to kill him... at least not right now... Maybe he really only wanted a bride... a life partner to love him forever.. But Yuri, not only being human, but also a male, could he provide that love and have it be accepted? Did aliens even have genders or was there something else that outlined marriage... The video clearly showed a male and a female getting married but was there some other force he didn't know about yet? Could this work.....?

While getting lost in though, his body was just taking in the warmth of another. It felt like such a human embrace, the warmth was enough to make Yuri want to fall asleep. His eyes closed, tears dried and Yuri was able to fully relax as he listened to the stories told to him of Sardon's past. It was great to hear. The only thing that could ruin the quiet moment, did. Yuri's stomach growled loudly as he realized he hadn't eaten.... at all today. "S-Sorry..." he whispered.

• 9 months later...

Sardon looked down upon his bride slightly blushing face after hearing a gurgling sound from his abdomen.

The scan would only pick a being with compatible biology. I'll assume that's a sound of hunger...I still haven't fed him anything yet.

He thought to himself, slowly unwrapping his arms from Yuri's body. Sardon looked up at the roasted meat still on top of the traveling cart. He began to reach for the knife but hesitated.

I refuse to deal with another episode of crying from him.

He thought to himself. Sardon made a choice he had made few and far between before and got his hands dirty for once. He pulled of three pieces of the meat.

'

It felt nice to actually care about another creatures well being for once without someones alterior motives getting in the way.'

He thought as he held the meat in front of yuri,smiling.

Yuri watched as the other slowly unwrapped his arms from the human and stepped back towards some kind of... meat on the tray that he'd placed the knife on. Wait, was that suppose to be food? So... this alien wasn't planning on killing him.. He used the knife for carving... Damn did Yuri feel ridiculous. He also felt rather rude but what was he suppose to think? This was someone... something, he had never known.

The human slowly moved from the wall and sat on the table he woke up on, properly. Yuri was unsure of what was going on but it did seem like he'd finally get a meal out of everything that happened to him. When the meat was suddenly held out to him, Yuri blinked a few times before taking a bit in his hands and putting it in his mouth. It actually tasted really good. With that, he happily took every piece offered to him and ate it without complaint.

"C-Can I ask you something?" Yuri asked still having a hard time understanding his own voice as it came out in this strange language... He still couldn't understand how he knew what was being said... "I'm a boy... I can't just be a bride.... Can I? I really hope you don't expect me to bare children because where I'm from that's not possible," he explained. Honestly, he was hoping this alien could shed a little light on the subject. Anything would be nice.

• Saga locked this topic