L's Difficult Successors Guide

Junjo_Lover1

This is for those who can't seem to convince Mellow and Near to get along. Some of you probably get close to winning the game, but usually end up making them rivals or secret crushes. Well have no fear! This is what he guide is for.

So here we go (Here are the correct answers.) :

1. "How about some sweets?"

2. Give it to Near

3. "You'll have to kiss Near."

4. [Kiss Near]

5. "Now touch each other."

6. "You can kiss again."

7. [Next Step]

8. [Make Mellow Stop]

And their you have it. Hope you enjoy the game.

If you have any troubles with the answers or the game, then feel free to comment below asking for help.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junjo_Lover1

• glitterkyo

• Yaoi Shounen-ai Freak

• Narufan1st

Thanks for that, I would always just miss it because I got Mello to eat the chocolate after Near so it stops the last action. I was wondering what I did wrong so thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello~ ^^

I just wanted to ask where to download other tham 4shared or from the cursedmoons.

Thanks alot^^

I wish I knew. I lost this game and many of my yaoi that was on my hard drive quite some time ago.

Thanks for that, I would always just miss it because I got Mello to eat the chocolate after Near so it stops the last action. I was wondering what I did wrong so thanks!

I wish I knew. I no longer have this game. Though I will try to get the game again and make slight adjustments if needed.

Too short :leaf16:

It is, but a great short story.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I can't seem to start it up in the first place, would someone please tell me how they did it?
its a rar so you have to unzip it , you can use winrar :D

its a rar so you have to unzip it , you can use winrar :D

Thank you so much! I wanted to play it so badly and now I can! *A thousand feels*

• 1 year later...

Hiho ^.~

I've got a question: What would happen, if you change the last step from "Make Mello stop" into "Make Near come" I really like to try it x33 ( I think, the worst what could happen is that's Near is embarassed about it XD -> he's soo shy XD)