Please, need help finding a manga

Crazy Diamond

Hey you amazing people, just remembered a jewel I read a few years ago when I was young and naive and didn't know better about downloading -_-" whatever, this story is about a cute young boy, who kind of sticks to casual sex but then falls in love with his big sister's boyfriend. Angst ensues until the happy ending. I remember the title having "tori" in it or something about birds or cages, and one of the covers for the chapters was the other boy, the sister's (ex) bf, holding a key, with his shirt half buttoned and in short being sexy as it can be... Oh, also, story features a cool fairy-godmother-like uncle. If you can point it to me you will have my eternal gratitude, which I know isn't the best of incentives, but... Please?

Thanks in advance, and lots of love.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crazy Diamond

• fruity

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eornostlice

Hello ovo It sort of sounds like Boku wa Kimi Tori ni Naritai.

The cover you are talking about must be the one for chapter 4? ^^

OMFG YES THAT'S IT THAAANK YOUUUU!!!!! You just became my favourite person for today, I will love you and think of you fondly. ^-^ :In love: