Gakuen Heaven ~Boy's Love Scramble!~ text problem.

Junjo_Lover1

Okay so I recently downloaded the game and got it to play. Everything seems to be working fine except the text. The text is just giving random symbols. No English or Japanese. Please help.

Update: It's been hours since I posted this and no one has any clue? Come on now. I really would like to play this game.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Junjo_Lover1

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to install

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You must add the /ks and /kf parameters and set game text speed to maximum for best efficiency.

Here is a tutorial on how to use

You need to install

You must add the /ks and /kf parameters and set game text speed to maximum for best efficiency.

Here is a tutorial on how to use

The link to download the AGTH isn't working.

It works. I've just checked it. Try it again... if it still doesn't work, I'll upload it again.

I just tried it like five times. It keeps on saying "Your download has expired. Please try again."

Whatever, here is a new link:

Okay I downloaded it. Thank you so much. I hope I wasn't much a bother. Maybe it was my laptop or the hotel's internet that wasn't letting me download it in the previous link. Well again thank you.

• Like 1

That's ok, no problem :) Hope you'll be able to solve the problem though... if you find it difficult to use the soft, check the tutorial that I posted above :)

That's ok, no problem :) Hope you'll be able to solve the problem though... if you find it difficult to use the soft, check the tutorial that I posted above :)

Ummmmm quick question. How do I load the game to the AGHT? XD The tutorial shows that I need to use the command prompt. I did, but it's not doing anything.

ok... go to Start - Control Panel - Clock, Language, Region - Change Display Language - Administrative - Change System Locale and choose Japanese and then reboot your PC.

• Like 2

If it's the same, go to AGTH and click on File - Open - and browse for the game you want to load (it must be in .exe format)

If it doesn't work this way either, you'll have to install the other soft I told you about, but now I have to go to bed. I can only help you again tomorrow if you can't solve it :)

I changed the non-unicode the way you told me and it works. The game's text is now Japanese.

So again thank you.