'The Babysitter' [MadameX and Veil] 18+

MadameX

20athlf.jpg

My name is Luis Valentine.

I'm a 30 year old, single gay man.

I was born in Berkley, California.

I grew up there and even attended UC Berkley after High School.

After attaining a Bachler's Degree in Enviromental Science, I decided to leave

my home city and start new.

Somewhere different.

I now work at home, online, helping different enviromental groups with

what tools I gained from college.

I am also a part time babysitter for my neighbours when needed.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• MadameX

c85cbdc49b.jpg

My names Rei Fugioka

I have a GED and a two year diploma in customer relations and a son named Haru age 5. Whose mother died after giving birth to our precious boy.

I have lived in this small town where everyone is close and everyone helps out eachother

But I have a secret that very few know about in this small town there's a host club that I personally work at my son and I are the only two who know I work there as a top rated Host under the name of Zen.

"Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!"

The sound of the alarm fills the ears of the once peacefully sleeping Luis. He cringes as a reaction. A hand makes its way to the top of the clock, which sits on top of the nightstand to the left of the bed. His finger finds the button which silences the racket. Rolling onto his side, Luis lays motionless while staring at the window.

Letting out a sigh, he mumbles to himself "Shit. So not ready to start the day."

He remains in that position for a few before building up enough gusto to climb out of bed. His legs flop over the side and his feet land on the floor. Luis stretches his arms up towards the ceiling and takes his first steps of the day. As he makes his way to the bathroom, his eyes move down to his crotch to greet his morning wood which peeks out from the slit in his boxers. Upon entering the bathroom, the urge to urinate hits him suddenly and is left to struggle with doing so with the erection.

"Mmmm come on."

Finally, Luis releaves himself. His attention then turns to the shower. He reaches past the curtain and turns on the water, waiting for it to get warm enough to hop in. The man slides off his boxers and quickly enters, enjoying the sudden warmth of the water running dwn his naked body. As he reaches for the soap, someone knocks on the front door.

Luis lets out another sigh and grabs his towei, drying his face then wraps it arond his waist.

"Hold up! I'm coming!'' he yells as he makes his way down the hall and to the door.

"It is 5 am wake up....It is 5am wake up.... It is 5am wake up"

Sounded Rei's phone as he rolled over to his side he closed his eyes just wishing it would silence its self praying that it wasn't Monday already as he had just gotten home just a little while ago after retrieving his son from his one of his Neighbors. Groaning he arose from the soft confines of his bed as he sighed heavily and walked into the bathroom stretching softly and looking down only to sigh again at the tent shaped that sprung from his boxers.

"will this torture ever end"

Rei spoke as he turned on the shower and hopped in to the luke warm water that sprung from the shower head. he leaned forward and quickly did work on the morning wood that now is bare letting the water trickle down he felt himself release as it melded with the water and quickly disappeared into the drain of he shower. With a sigh he exited the shower and grabbed his normal work attire placing on the white button up and grabbing the tie which he laid across his neck.

Just before Rei could even begin to start tying it, His son ran into the room clinging tightly to his fathers leg as if to say he wanted to skip today he wanted to be home with his father. "Haru..hun whats wrong? you know daddy has to go to work plus your not going to the nice couple next door, there is a certified baby sitter living here i hear he is sweet..Perhaps he will give you candy" The small boy put on a pout face at first and then quickly looked up almost excited to meet this new person and giggled at his fathers last words of possible promises of candy added in with a little wink.

Rei softly bent down and kissed his sons head softly ruffling his hair and nudging him to go grab the clothes his father laid out just before he had to work yesterday. "Haru make sure you grab the blue shirt and tan pants and bring them to me okay." Haru quickly nodded and ran off to grab the clothes as he waddled into the room and quickly pulled his pajamas off and he'd up his clothes.

Rei laughed as he bent down holding the pants open as his son placed his hands on his fathers shoulders for balance and slide each leg in, quickly stepping back and pulling the pants up himself fastening the closure and smiling as he threw on the shirt just as fast. In this time Rei finished his tie and grabbed his jacket setting it on the chair.

"Haru lets eat breakfast before take you over there"

Haru ran out after putting on his slip ons and slid into his chair looking up at his father as he poured both himself and his sons bowl of cereal. They ate smiling and laughing before finishing and heading over to the neighbors place and knocking on the door. and was greeted with a response.

"Hold up, I'm coming"

Luis opens the door and sees Rei and Haru standing there. He smiles and grabs a hold of his towel, so as to prevent an embarrassing accident from happening. A smile crosses his face as he opens the door wider.

"Hey you two! Good morning!"

He motions for them to come inside, closing the door behind. They head in the direction of the living room, where Luis leaves them.

"Let me go put something on real fast. I was in the shower when you knocked."

His eyes land on Rei for a moment. "He looks good today" he tells himself, mentally.

Luis makes his way down the hall to his bedroom, digging out a pair of cut off jean shorts and a plain black v neck shirt. The collar becamse soaked almost instantly from his hair resting on it. He takes his towel and wraps it on his head.

"Oh, I almost forgot."

Luis rushes towards the kitchen and grabs a white plastic bag off the table. Wandering back into the living room, he hands the back over to Haru. The man crosses his arms and turns to the boy's father.

"I picked him up some more crayons and a couple of coloring books. Oh, and I also got him some green army men, like the ones I use to play with when I was a kid. Thought he might enjoy them."

Luis smiles and pulls the towel off his head, drying it as he watches the boy's reaction to the stuff handed to him. "I hope he likes it."

As the door opens on the other side stands a slender man bare in attire as Rei blinked and quickly covered his sons eyes instinctually. As Luis the man on the other side of this door welcomed them "Hey you two, Good Morning" the gesture to come in was given both walked inside the door shutting soon after as Rei Lead haru to the couch and set his sons bag down. Before they knew it Luis had slipped back into his room to change his attire to be more suitible for a child.

Moments pass before he walked out and Rei glared up almost laughing and covering his mouth. "Your shirt is soaked Luis, Also this is my Son Haru, you recall he has school today at 8 and that you are to pick hm up after and come back here or to my home next door?" Rei only wanted to remind him as Luis had gotten coloring books and little army men as well as crayons. Rei Smiled softly as his son seemed so excited to have the items he was given.

Rei called out to Luis and gesture him over. "Your towel won't soak up all that water" softly he reached up and pulled the towel and softly gripped his hair squeezing water into the towel soaking up the drops making his hair appear much less wet and less of a mess. "You should squeeze the hair into the towel not just wrap it up"

Rei looked down and lightly handed him the towel as he thought What in the world...why did i just act like that... Shaking his head he looked up again clearing his throat. "I have to get to work remember 8 to 3 he will be in class today please make sure he gets there safe. if theres a problem here is my cell only call if theres an emergency." He placed a small slip of paper on the table with numbers etched not it.

With that Rei hugs his son goodbye and kissed his head. "Be good Haru. Remember daddy will bring home dinner unless Mr Luis feeds you and tells me." Rei turned and walked out the door as he went to work.

Going just a few blocks from the apartment and turning into a building that looked like a large office on the outside but the inside was a different story.

Luis turns the television on, flipping to Cartoon Network for Haru. He then flops down on the couch, replaying what Rei did for him before leaving which brought a slight smile to his lips.

"I wonder why he did that?"

Shaking himself out of the daydream, Luis turns his attention to the boy and watched as Haru would switch between play with the toy soldiers and staring at the television. A soft chuckle escapes from his throat, trying not to gain the child's attention so the moment could be enjoyed more. A rush of childhood memories fill the mind of the man, mostly happy ones except one. A memory that always seems to haunt Luis at the wrong time. A tear wells up in his eye, which he quickly wipes away.

Luis wasn't always an only child. For nine years of his life, he was the older brother to Samuel. Luis was three years older and was always followed by his younger sibling, who looked up to him like a student does to their teacher. One day while playing at the local park, a car drove by and opened fire at some gang members who were hanging out at the same park. Samuel, unfortunately, got caught with a stray bullet. Luis had to watch as his younger brother bled out in his arms and passed away.

Haru will never have to worry about such bullshit, thank goodness. His father did a good job by picking a nice and peaceful place to raise his son. No need to worry about such trash, like gangs ruining the boy's childhood. Luis exhales and stands up, wandering into the kitchen. He pours himself some coffee and grabs his phone to make a call.

Luis flips through the contacts in his phone and stops on the name Joseph. He closes his eyes for a second then hits the call button. Leaning against the table, Luis waits for an answer. Finally someone answers but the voice wasn't the one he was expecting to hear.

"Hello" a woman asks on the other end of the line.

Luis remains silent as the woman says hello once again. Hanging his head from disappointment, he ends the call. The man sets the phone onto the table and remains still.

"I guess he wasn't serious about us then" Luis thinks to himself.

Rei walked into the club softly getting to the back and quickly messing up his hair and walks back outside and grabs a smoke lighting it after placing it to his lips as he leaned back. Before he knew it his boss came outside. "Rei the Host Club got featured in the paper today. We are moving you to the First Timers and one time stoppers." Rei looked up and blinked. "Is it not the month where any males get in free to our all male club?"

His boss laughed and nodded patting his back "Yes and your gonna be the host of the day featured. Think you can handle that?" Rei Nodded and rubbed his eyes hoping noone he knows personally spies the ad and comes for a visit as he finished the smoke and walks inside grabbing the glitter can and sprayed a bit to his hair then grabbing perfume and sprays himself heavily making himself smell of roses.

"Lets do this for my boy i got this." stretches walking out to hi station and began drinking his water in his little booth and smiles pleasantly waiting for his first client. Waving on occasion as people all over just smiled and waved to him " Its good to see you Zen!!!"

Luis looks over at the clock on the stove, remembering that Haru needs to go to class. Grabbing the keys in the drawer and the cardigan hanging on the back of a chiar, he walks over to the television and shuts it off.

"Alright little man. Time to go. You have class today."

He walks to the front door and opens it for the boy, following him out and locking the door behind. With the car doors unlocked, both the boy and man hop inside the vehicle. They take off down the road and and begin their journey to the school. Luis turns on the radio and Psy's "Daddy" begins to play.

Luis looks in the rear-view mirror at Haru and smiles, watching as the child danced in his carseat. He lets out a chuckle and begins to dance as well. They come to a red light. Luis begins to dance around more, creating a car full of music and laughter. An elderly woman in the car next to them glares at Luis as she watches him. Luis looks in her direction and sticks his tongue out right as the light turns green. They make their way a few more miles down the street and arrive at their destination.

They get out and Luis walks Haru to his class. They stop right outside the door and Luis squats down in front of the boy.

"Now remember to wait for me right here after class, ok?" He smiles one more time and adds "You be coming back to my place unrtil your dad comes to get you."

Luis watches as Haru sits down in his seat, then walks off back to his car. He gets inside and sits there for a moment, looking out the window and trying to figure out what to do to pass the time. Suddenly he remembers about a host club here in town that has been featured in the paper and online. He decides on heading over there and giving it a try. Might be a fun experience, considering that he has never to one before.

Rei smiled welcoming all the returning men and women as he smiled as one customer he was very familiar with approached him and touches his hair softly getting close "Ah hello Mr. Kumina it's good to see you, are you enjoying your time today with Kuro" the man nodded as he stood there blushing. The mans body had been clothed in a suit, he worked at a neighboring building he was one of the top investors and was to be treated like a VIP and he was.

Seeing him blushed he smiled "good now go on go enjoy yourself" Zen walked up to the front as many men came here for the intimacy they often lacked at home. This was the clubs services they welcomed all guests the same and loved each one. Rei aka Zen was one of the few that kept a different name for the sake of his son and to hide his identity infact his look is what made it hard for others to even know him outside as he never kept the hairstyle he had when he worked.

With a smile he parted from his returning to his welcoming post till a newbie showed at his station. He tapped his foot wanted to go outside and smoke yet again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a twenty minute drive, Luis makes it to the host club. From the outside it looked like nothing special, but then again most of the places around this side of town had the same appeal when one first lays eyes on them. But it's what's inside that matters. He locks the doors to his car and stands in front of the entrance to the place. Patting his back pocket, he had to make sure that his wallet was with him.

"What the hell, can't hurt to try something new" Luis mumbles to himself.

As his hand reached for the door handle, a patron pushes it open as he exits the building. The stranger was wearing a satisfied smile on his face. Luis saw this and watched the man as he walked off, feeling his curiousity growing more intense. He steps inside the door and lets it shut slowly behind him. Everything seemed a bit dark at first, so he waited until his eyes adjusted to the low indoor lighting. A few voices could be heard further back from where he was standing, so he decided to follow the sound until he made his way to a man standing at his post.

Luis looked around some more, noticing there was a mixture of male and female customers. A couple of them looked in his direction and smiled before turning their attention back to whatever it was they were doing with their host counterparts. The newbie then looks at the host standing before him. After taking a good look at the guy, Luis noticed that this person was no stranger to him, but couldn't figure out exactly who this gentleman was. Shrugging his shoulders, he smiles at the host.

"Hello".

• 3 weeks later...

Rei smirked softly as he leaned in close not really paying attention to the man infront of him as hes wearing glasses. "My names Zen and i'll be your host for the evening care to follow me to the special VIP lounge" softly bowing and motioning his hand to the side allowing him to move ahead as her continued to smirk and take a few glances under the glasses frames. 'Nice ass...could totally be a woman in disguise meh' he thought looking back up quickly.

"Lucky you your hosting is free today." he smiles flashing that killer smile as girls and men in the room who happen to capture it swoon and squee all over the smile.