War of Passion [+18, Noise Prince and Zombie_in_a_Box]

Noise Prince

Aerlan still felt satisfied with seeing the alarm on Loe's face. Good, at least he still knew his place. When the elf turned his face away, he reached over, lightly cupping his cheek to turn him back to himself once more. "Don't look away when we're talking to one another." He muttered out, slowly sliding his hand towards the back of his head, gently running his fingers over his hair. "And... I do, what?" The demon asked, insisting on the other still calling him Master. Even if they got closer, their relationship as master and slave could never be forgotten. He doubted it would ever change into something else... Unless Loethene proved to be truly one of a kind, which Aerlan genuinely doubted. Then again, who knew? Maybe this elf would be the one to make Aerlan fall.

Leaning in, Aerlan pressed a quick kiss to his pet's lips. "We both need a little bit more rest. Get out now, dry off." He ordered, giving his ass a light stroke before letting the other go. The demon climbed out himself soon after, grabbing a towel to lightly dry off his skin. He felt a whole lot better now... Letting his anger out and then enjoying a relaxing bath afterwards was an incredibly good course of action for him. He adored it, especially if he had someone like Loe to let his anger out into.

"I've been thinking about upgrading your cage a little bit... Would you like that, lovely?" Aerlan asked in a soft voice, looking over at the elf with a smile on his face. "I'd make it a bit spacier, with softer bedding... And for you, I'd add a collection of toys you could use whenever you wanted. Although if you ever want me to play with you, all you need is ask. If you see I'm in a good mood... You don't even have to ask. Just start doing what you want and let me know you want me to join in." He declared for the other, appearing to be proud of how generous he was being. Of course, there was nothing better than a pet finally initiating playtime themselves. Then they became the best toys a person could have. And, after all, that was the main goal.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Loethene didn't resist Aerlan's hand gently turning his face back so he was facing him. He sighed softly, and opened his eyes again. Aerlan's fingers ran though his damp hair again, his strands giving about as much resistance to his fingers as he was.

"I understand, Master," Loe corrected himself after half a moment of silence. That was the solid reminder of what their relationship truly was. No mark left on his body, no command given or obeyed, no other extension of Aerlan's will onto Loe would match the rawness of calling a man 'Master'. That no matter how gentle or generous Aerlan became, if he never demanded another thing of Loe, he would always be his master, and Loe would always be his slave. His property. He belonged to Aerlan.

Aerlan nodded, and stood up from the water, letting some of the droplets drip off his skin and back into the bath, before stepping out and taking one of the towels laid out. He realized that this was the first time he had walked in Aerlan's presence since he was first presented to him, because after that moment he had always been following Aerlan, and thus was crawling. He'd been walking a lot since Aerlan's week absence so it felt natural to do so, it was while they were toweling off that he even realized it. He wondered if it looked odd to Aerlan, who was probably used to Loe crawling around or being carried himself.

Loe looked up to Aerlan at the mention of the cage. He was giving Loe a bit of whiplash. He was just threatening to kill him, firmly reminded him to call him Master, and now was offering to improve his cage. A cage was a cage no matter how nice it was, but a larger one with softer bedding was definitely better than what he had now. The size of the one currently was a little claustrophobic, he couldn't stretch out all the way in any direction, so waking up he felt stiff. He doubted the upgraded version was going to be so large he could stretch all the way, of course, but even to be able to stretch something would be much better. He was less enthused by the idea of having a collection of toys. While of course he was curious, since he never had the chance to own any himself, and had never used them himself, only had them used on him, he was interested in doing so. The problem was that his cage was glass. Whatever he chose to do for himself would inevitably become a show for Aerlan, unless he disappears again.

"I would like that," Loe replied softly, drying his hair. "Thank you, Master,"

Aerlan figured that something appeared odd. Out of place. As he stood there, drying off his skin, he finally realized why - his pet was standing, instead of kneeling down or sitting... Why was he standing? "Get down. You know you're not supposed to stand when I'm around." He muttered out, his eyebrows scrunched up slightly. He couldn't allow Loe to get too many favors in one go. He liked spoiling his pets, but he did so with material things like clothes and jewelry.

"I'm happy you enjoy the idea of it. Tomorrow, after the party, it will be ready for you." Aerlan promised in a softer voice, tossing the towel down onto the ground. It seemed he enjoying walking around naked a fair amount of time. "That is, if you do everything correctly. Though that shouldn't be a problem, correct? You're not some stupid stray of the street... No, you're more like an expensive cat, bred specifically for me." The demon smiled to himself at the thought of that, turning to face said pet. He crouched down, reaching over to gently tuck some hair behind his ear. "So you'll be a smart kitten for me, won't you? I know it seems like I have a lot of tests... But that's because I don't take anything but the best. So far, however, you're better than anything I've had before." Aerlan praised the other softly, letting his fingers slide down to his chin, then down his neck. "Even if I do end up killing you, your body is too gorgeous to let rot. No... If I kill you, I'll do so in a way that won't mar your body. And then I'll keep you, forever. You're never going to get away from me, not even in death."

The promise was dark, in no way romantic. Such a promise had been heard by several servants before, too. By now Loethene must had noticed that some of the people working here looked even less human than some obvious mythical creatures. Those people would often appear as if they were not quite touching the ground, they were pale, often taking more time to respond than a normal person would. However, whatever task they had to do, they were perfect at it. Of course, no one would reveal - perhaps no one even knew - what Aerlan had done to get servants such as those, but it seemed as though Loethene was going towards that road as well. Perhaps he would find out soon what those poor souls had to go through.

"Let's go, then. I still feel tired. Tomorrow morning I'd expect you to be ready to satisfy me the moment I wake up. You should have yourself stretched out already, unless, of course, you'd prefer for me to go dry." Aerlan chuckled, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his lips before he stood up. The demon walked out of the bathroom, heading towards his bedroom once more. The mansion he lived in was mysterious even from the outside. Surely, the inside held even more secrets than anyone could think of. After all, purely the number of rooms throughout the building was astounding. Loethene had only visited a couple. Who knew what he could find in the others?

Loe's eyes widened. He hadn't known, actually. He hadn't known he wasn't supposed to stand at all, that had never been explicit. He only knew he was supposed to crawl after him. He crouched to the floor, eyes still wide and fixated on Aerlan. After just being threatened, standing really seemed like a poor choice of habit to keep.

"I-I'm sorry, Master…" Loe answered meekly, knowing Aerlan didn't care about his excuse or line of reasoning.

Fortunately, his blunder didn't cost him the luxury of a nicer cage. All it would take is for him not to make a single mistake from now until the end of the party. The party where he'd be shown off to all his friends, likely measurably comparable in perversity. He would have to be very careful about everything he did from now until then. He nodded when Aerlan brushed his hair behind his ear, crouched in front of him. Now their closeness didn't feel like the same intimacy they had in the bath, but threatening instead. A pit formed in Loe's stomach, recognizing a darkness behind his master's eyes.

Loethene's alarm from before was nothing compared to the terror distorting his face now. The slow, creeping realization that the few staff he had seen, a number seemed so odd, so untouchable, so lifeless. They were dead. They were dead bodies. They were dead bodies mindlessly wandering the halls, performing their tasks as Aerlan wanted. They were dead. They were dead. They were dead. They were dead. They were dead. They were dead.

And he had more at stake than his life if Aerlan chose to kill him. His body would still belong to him, and he would still be able to use it. Aerlan could continue with his body as he does now, with no amount of Loe in it to resist or to hesitate, or to even question. It would not obey because there would be nothing to obey, He would just be a thing that acted as a part of Aerlans will. Loe would be dead. He'd be dead and his body would be dead and Aerlan… The idea made him lightheaded. His eyes became unfocused, and it was clear he was close to losing consciousness.

Loe didn't even react when Aerlan kissed him, before standing. Aerlan was already at the doorway before Loe had collected himself enough to be able to follow after him. Aerlan really was nothing short of a demon. To go from so gently holding him in the bath to threatening him with death, to promising him a new cage, to threatening to keep his body after killing him., the man was erratic. He saw almost no shift in perspective in his point of view. They were all within reason to say, to do. He probably didn't care what kind of psychological effect this would have on his so-called well-bred cat, and if he did, he'd probably take delight in it. And the worst was that Loethene was Aerlan's favorite of his past pets. They must have been treated more cruelly…

Aerlan found immense satisfaction in seeing the terror on his pet's face. The expression of pure horror was absolutely marvellous. Had Loe realized what his fate could be here? While his guess was close to the truth, it wasn't a hundred percent. There was, of course, a twist to all of this. Even Aerlan couldn't just kill people and suddenly revive them. No, it was a far more difficult process - one which he altered to use on himself. If he could have immortal servants it only made sense for him to be immortal as well, right? Although it didn't grant him any healing powers, meaning that he could still be killed if he was to bleed out, Aerlan's body would not age, would not decay. It could only be improved by now. It was like a dream come true... If Loethene proved himself to be irreplaceable both with his personality and body, perhaps he'd be granted this luxury as well. This would be the only way for him not to lose himself.

Once they reached the bedroom, Aerlan tossed in a couple of toys and a bottle of lube into Loe's cage. "Use them before I wake up, love." He reminded his pet before climbing into his own bed. He fully intended to sleep for a good ten hours at least. He'd drunk enough wine to feel sleepy from that alone, either way. Loe would have more than enough time to prepare himself for his Master. It wasn't specified how, so the elf had a little bit of freedom... Of course, while being observed by Aerlan through his sole black eye.

Morning came and passed. Aerlan slept until noon, which was not quite like him, though in this situation it could have been expected. Slowly stretching out his muscles, the demon groaned quietly at the couple of cracks coming from his joints. He was asleep for what, twelve more hours? That was rather impressive, no matter which way you look at it. Expecting his pet to be up already, the man didn't even open his eyes to confirm the assumption. "Get up here... Do whatever you want to make this a good morning..." He grunted out groggily, refusing to open his eyes until his pet got here. Whether it was Loe riding him, a blowjob or another play with pheromones he didn't care. His pet just had to come up with something that would please Aerlan... And he had to think it by himself. It wasn't that hard to guess what he wanted, anyway.

Loe watched as Aerlan picked a few toys, and tossed it into his cage with a bottle of lube. At least he'd be able to do it himself. He had noticed Aerlan's stinginess with lube in the past. While Aerlan had little reason to care about lube when it was just about Loe's comfort, Loethene had no idea how Aerlan could find it pleasurable when he fucked him with so little. But he didn't seem to mind a lot of lube, either. Or at least when he was horny enough. Loethene crawled into the cage after the toys and lube. There was a sizable vibrator and anal beads, something Loe had never seen before, though he knew what they were when he saw them.

It was a good distraction from the bombshell Aerlan had just dropped. It was more important for Loe to make sure he was ready to meet his demands in the morning than it was to worry about if he fails to meet Aerlan's expectations. He started with a classic- lube and his fingers. There wasn't a lot of room in the cage, so the vibrator and beads were next to his head as he started massaging his opening with his fingers. Suddenly he found it hard to feel tired, even though he was quite ready to fall asleep an hour earlier. Maybe it was because he forgot just how unsettling it was to have that lonely solid black eye staring at you. He wondered if he could really see, if Aerlan could really watch him even as he slept.

Loethene actually enjoyed the anal beads. He wasn't sure what they were really for, initially, and before Aerlan, he was kind of scared os something going so deep inside of him. Now, it was a luxury to be able to do it so slowly. He was glad he didn't stop, as putting them in wasn't particularly pleasing, not that it felt bad, either. But pulling them out, one by one, slowly, slowly, slowly… it felt pretty nice. He did it a second time. But Loe started to realize that he'd need to get some sleep himself, and he couldn't get himself too excited or else he'd never fall asleep, he'd be miserable in the morning. So Loe got a little more lube, and placed it on the vibrator, and slid it into him. It was thicker than even the largest bead, and he moaned a little as it stretched him. He didn't turn it on, though. His plan was to sleep with it in, so that he would be ready if Aerlan woke up before he did.

But he didn't, Loe woke up an hour before Aerlan did. Loe didn't normally sleep this much himself, but the week of having very little to do had made him more languorous, in addition to being completely spent the day before, being pushed to his body's limitations, and then some. And Aerlan still slept more. It was out of boredom that he turned the vibrator on. He laid back the best he could, and moved it inside of him back and forth. He kept a mental note not to let himself get too excited, and he stopped. The main point was to be ready for Aerlan, and he wouldn't be too happy to find that Loe had come without permission. Loe might find himself with a smaller cage. But Aerlan did call for him, as if he knew he was awake. Loethene crawled out, stretching out his body quickly, and took the vibrator out of him, turning it off, and leaving it by the cage door.

It was weird to be called to his bed. Of course, Aerlan had Loe ride him while on the enge of his bed, but Loe hardly considered that on or in the bed, and had viewed it as co off-limits. But far be it for Loe to question what it was Aerlan wanted. He crawled to his master, and climbed up on top of him. Fortunately the term 'morning wood' is not exclusive to morning time, and Loe was able to just take Aerlan's erection and slide it into his ass.

Aerlan woke with a rather good mood. The eye on the back of his neck didn't work exactly like a normal eye would, but it still transferred some images into the demon's brain. Sometimes not even images, but purely feelings and emotions. And, well, experiencing Loethene pleasuring himself like that was bound to put him in a good mood. In the back of his mind he made sure to give his little kitten anal beads to play with more often. He had a set he liked particularly - in that set the sizes of the beads went up, with the last one being as thick as a tennis ball. Perhaps it would be extreme for now, but Loe could use that to train himself with.

Aerlan slowly shifted to lay on his back when he felt his pet's body get on the bed, and soon on him as well. His eyes opened slowly as the elf sat down on his cock, pulling a low, lazy moan from the back of his throat. Yes, this was a fantastic way to start one's morning. The demon placed his hands on the other's hips, letting himself enjoy the smoothness of his skin, his head still resting on the pillow. His eyes half-hidden by his eyelids, the creature observed his pet closely, lips parting with slow exhales, some of which turned into soft, quiet moans. For once he didn't feel like fucking hard. In the morning, especially moments after waking up, something a bit calmer was best. Just enough to wake him up and put him in that amazing mood. Loe could do that, he was sure of it.

Loethene bit his lip as he felt Aerlan's dick sliding into him. Aerlan's eyes stayed closed, which seemed a little strange to have him so seemingly passive under him when Loe knew that in a second he could spring to action and grab hold of him like the day before. But now Aerlan's hands rested calmly at his hips, just grazing over his skin.

Loe was a little sleepy, and didn't have a lot of energy himself. Plus he was quite achey from the day before, and he felt like Aerlan would grow impatient with him moving so slow. But Loe was sensitive, and felt Aerlan in him moreso than usual, he was incredibly content at the relaxed pace he had found, though he was worried he'd find this short-lived. He expected Aerlan's hands to tighten on his hips and pull him down on him.

Aerlan found himself appreciating the slow pace. He didn't need more at the moment. His fingers slowly traced small patterns over his pet's hips without being an obstacle to him moving whatsoever. One hand slid up little by little, finally ending up on the back of Loethene's neck to pull him down for a kiss. As their lips pressed together, the demon continued with his gentle demeanor, slowly deepening the kiss while tangling his fingers into Loe's hair. Yes... Lazy mornings such as this were truly the best.

Breaking the kiss, Aerlan's eyes closed once more, pulling a couple more sweet moans out of him. "Just a lil' faster, love." He murmured out lazily, his voice still laced with bits of sleep. The demon kept one hand on his pet's shoulder, the other moving to cup his ass, adoring the feeling of soft, silky skin against his palm. This was a side his pet hadn't gotten to see yet - it was entirely different from what he usually was like. Wasn't it curious?

His hands were warm over his hips. Aerlan's one hand slid up his back, and to his neck, bringing him down so he could reach Loe's lips. It wasn't aggressive or controlling, it was a gentle guiding gesture. Loethene felt his fingers snake through his hair, his fingertips rummaging over his scalp. His mouth felt really bot, collecting heat overnight. Like a personal furnace. Aerlan's mouth took over Loe's, and his fingers tangled into his hair, taking over that as well. Again, not aggressively...

Somethimes Aerlan felt like the fire burning the corner of ua piece of paper. A slow burn, seemingly harmless, almost relaxing to watch. But burning it was, still. He was a fire and Loe was being burned, like yellowed parchment.

This was the slowest Aerlan had seen Aerlan burn, though, only breaking the kiss to lazily slur for him to go faster. It was a command, but it had the gentleness of a request. Loe started to move a little faster, at this angle it was impossible to keep his panting quiet, especially right next to Aerlan's face. His hands were still laying gently on him. Loe knew this mood would be short lived. Today was the day of the party, and Loethene could guess that Aerlan intended to get a full day out of him before putting him on display.

Aerlan let out a satisfied hum at the increased pace, his hand squeezing lightly around his pet's ass. Absolutely wonderful. "Moan for me, kitten... I know you're enjoying this as much as I am." The demon muttered out lazily, slowly opening his eyes to look at the elf. His hand slid over to his cheek, caressing it softly before moving to tuck away his hair behind his pointed ear. For a moment, the man looked awestruck. He found himself appreciating Loethene's beauty anew - everything from the tone of his skin to his facial features. And all of that was his. He truly was the happiest person alive.

Aerlan's breathing became heavier and heavier with each passing moment, enough for sound to appear with each exhale. He was in absolute bliss. Soon enough, with his muscles tensing, the demon released inside his pet's body, letting a satisfied grunt pass through his lips. "I can tell it's going to be a wonderful day, my love." He murmured with a small smile, pulling Loe down for another kiss. No matter how much he didn't want to share Loethene, he simply had to show off what a treasure he had. "Help me come up with what I should dress you up in... What looks best on you?" Aerlan asked, pulling Loethene against his chest, running his fingers along his spine. By now he was certain that the elf was a reward for him. For what, he wasn't sure, but people didn't get such wonders for nothing. He'd done something right to deserve such a treat.

Loe clenched his teeth, his first instinct to resist the request, before relaxing his jaw, shutting his eyes, and letting himself moan softly, from a deep rumble in his chest. Lost in the moment, perhaps now too relaxed in the hands of the flame, Loethene leaned his cheek to Aerlan's palm when he stroked his cheek, before moving his hand to tuck some loose strands of hair being Loe's ear. Loe opened his eyes again, and was surprised by the expression on Aerlan's face. It almost made him seem alien, it looked so out of place for him to have this sort of awed look, Loe was a little shook by it.

Loe moaned again for Aerlan, this time as he came inside of him, he clenched around him as he felt himself filled with him cum, hot and deep. His own erection leaked from the tip slightly. Aerlan kissed him again. Despite bringing up clothes to prepare for the day, Aerlan pulled Loe even closer, bringing him to his chest, his fingers exploring the groove of his spine.

"I believe we have different opinions on clothes," Loe told him bluntly. If he had his way, he'd be piercing-less in a simple tunic and pants. From the few times he was clothed, he knew Aerlan's style preference involved a lot more skin than Loe would choose to expose himself.

Aerlan couldn't help but chuckle at his pet's bluntness. "I suppose you're right." He murmured softly, letting his fingers slip into the other's ass crack for a moment before continuing to run over his spine up and down. "Now that your nipples are all pretty, it'd be a crime not to show them off. So... What I'm thinking is something see-through, very sexy, with cute matching panties." He thought out loud, closing his eyes as he tried to imagine it. "It's simple, but it'll look good on you. I just need to experiment a bit with colors... I don't like pink on you, which is a shame. Perhaps I just need to find the right shade..." The demon continued speaking calmly, his fingers continuously drawing patterns over the other's spine.

"Ah, it'll be best to just go out and find some cute garment for you. Go to the kitchen and ask for breakfast to be brought, then come back to me." Aerlan finally ordered, gently pushing his pet away before settling in against the pillows. Today was bound to be full of fun. They had shopping to do, he had to find someone for Loe to practice on, and then they had the party itself. Oh, there was so much to be prepared! Figuring he had to start as soon as possible, he called in a maid, beginning to list out the various things that had to be done before the party. He'd have a busy day, but he hoped to squeeze in at least one round with his lovely during it. Otherwise he'd be far too stressed in the evening, that was no fun!

Loe drew a sharp breath when Aerlan's fingers slipped in-between his cheeks for a minute, wondering what he intended to do next, but it was only temporary, Aerlan's hands went back up his spine. Though the on going conversation didn't make Loe much more relaxed. Discussing what kind of revealing costume to wear so that other demons could gawk at his body and nipple adornments was not an ideal topic. Something sheer, with panties to match… he wondered if those would be see-through as well. He wasn't really looking forward to being dressed up for the party. But he'd spent so much time being completely naked that he wondered if he should really scoff at any amount of clothes.

Loe grunted softly at the command, and got up off the bed when Aerlan nudged him. He wouldn't refuse him of course, but something about sending him down to the kitchen while in this state seemed especially cruel. This was Aerlan, though, and Loe knew that even in a good mood, he enjoyed seeing Loe humiliated or in pain, and keeping him happy only guaranteed he wouldn't be killed. And he wasn't sure how strong that guarantee was. He crawled to the door, and left the bedroom, the first time he had ever left it without supervision. In fact, this was the first time he'd left a room by himself at all. He'd either be following Aerlan or led by a maid. Once he was out of the room, Loethene immediately stood up, kept his back to the wall, and hid his erection behind his hands, sacrificing the modesty of his chest. He inched his way to the kitchen, constantly checking corners and looking behind him, though also trying to be quick. Loe poked his head into the kitchen, trying not to look at any one staff too long, for fear of seeing undead traits in any of them. He requested breakfast, and quickly dismissed himself. He was much quicker getting back to the bedroom, especially after passing one servant.

He quickly entered the room, closing the door behind him, then knelt to the floor, and crawled back to Aerlan's side.

Aerlan didn't even consider the order to be cruel. It was just a simple thing - to go to the kitchen and ask for food. He didn't add any humiliating element into it, as being naked was supposed to be part of Loe's daily life by now. For once, he truly didn't intend to cause Loe any kind of embarrassment - and he still did. Guess it was in his genes.

When Loethene came back, Aerlan was finally finishing up with the maid. He let her go, accepting the elf back into his arms once more. Pulling him close, the demon slowly ran his fingers over the other's green hair. "Now we have some time to pass until breakfast arrives..." He murmured softly, his hands squeezing around his pet's ass. "I haven't seen you ask to be fucked yet... You can be as bold as you like, as long as you don't actually start riding me yourself. Feel free to touch me, to talk, to touch yourself... You're still hard, after all. How could I ever be mean enough to leave you like that?" Aerlan chuckled, pulling his hands away. Loethene was free to use his pheromones as well, of course. Aerlan just wanted to have a bit more fun before eating. It should be a lot of fun to watch his pet throw himself at his Master... He had a weakness for those who begged to be fucked. That really, really turned him on.

Loethene hadn't expected to be pulled back into the bed with his master, it still seemed strange to be in the bed at all, even with Aerlan. This really wasn't a terrible morning, though. He relatively controlled the pace of sex, and other than sending him naked and hard to the kitchen, Aerlan had been treating him very gently. Even now, he started stroking his hair again. Even Aerlan must have limits, Loethene thought, and he wore himself of his more aggressive and violent urges the day before.

Then, of course, Aerlan proved he was feeling well-rested. Loe's eyes widened. Ask to be fucked! It wasn't enough that Aerlan could just take him and fuck him how he pleased, he now wanted Loe to ask him to do it! The worst part was that not only would he obey him, he sort of wanted to. His aching erection wasn't going to fade easily.

"Please," Loe started faintly. Pheromones started leaking out of him and into the air. He hoped Aerlan wouldn't drag it out, especially if he was as aroused. "Fuck me, Master," His voice was quiet and halted, almost awkward. Loe was no natural. Soft enough to be pitiful. He reached and gently took hold of Aerlan's cock, feeling that his pheromones worked quick on him. "Please…?"

Oh, this was nowhere near satisfactory. Although the pheromones alone were enough to get Aerlan hard, he didn't feel like Loe was trying hard enough. Looking at his pet with a rather disappointed look, the demon shook his head slowly. "You're kidding, right?" He sighed out, leaning his head back against the pillow. Loethene had to learn this! Gods, the elf was clearly aroused and aching for release already, and this was the best he could muster up? Pretty pathetic, in his opinion.

"I don't believe this is the best you can show me. The way you are right now, I don't even believe you want me to fuck you." The man added with disappointment still lacing his voice. That, and little bits of sadness, as if Aerlan was feeling rejected in some way. Knowing him, his sadness would turn into anger if not taken care of. What, he wasn't good enough for Loe? He could make himself appear in whatever shape he wanted. He could easily stretch his cock enough to tear his pet's body apart - and he'd be lying if he said that hadn't happened before. "Use your body... Don't ruin my mood now. You've made it great already." Aerlan muttered out with a sigh, lightly rubbing the other's hip. Well, now he just felt disappointed. It was better for Loe to work harder for what he wanted... If he even wanted it.

Loethene could see the dissatisfaction on Aerlan's face. Loe really didn't know what to do, or what he wanted, but he knew this wasn't it. He slowly retracted his hand, his eyes widening as Aerlan expressed his displeasure. It was difficult to reverse course when Aerlan wasn't happy, and Loe feared the consequences if he couldn't succeed this time, either.

"Please, please, I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Loethene froze for a moment, struggling with wanting to understand what to do. He couldn't very well ask. For all Aerlan had said about training him, now didn't feel like a proper time to make a request for any guidance. 18

He moved a little closer to Aerlan, though he just wanted to be far far away, and grated his hips against his bare leg. He felt like a dog trying to avoid a beating, and he felt he wasn't far above one.

"I want you to fuck me, I do, I do, please...please fuck me... Please..." He was begging just as much for Aerlan to forgive him, to accept him, as much as he actually wanted to be fucked.

It wasn't that Loe wasn't trying, it was that what he did wasn't good enough. Aerlan understood that, and yet he still felt dissatisfied. His good mood was slithering away bit by bit until he simply turned his face away, glancing off to the side with a soft sigh. "You're not giving a good enough reason to fuck you." He breathed out, turning his eyes back to his pet. "I'm not in the mood anymore." He declared, closing his eyes for a couple of moments. His displeasure was painfully obvious.

Aerlan brought one hand up, lightly rubbing his forehead. "I didn't think it was that hard. I suggest you take every chance you get now to beg to be fucked, otherwise you won't get anything. And, well... If you don't manage to get me to fuck you today, not even once, you're clearly not worth to keep around, no matter how good you are in other ways." The demon decided, looking straight at his pet. "You've lost the chance to try again now. Get down on the floor, kneel. Think of how you could arouse me enough for me to want to drop everything and screw you against a wall." He ordered, brushing the elf off. He was disappointed, yes, and he felt like he was being generous by giving Loe a whole day to figure out how to appease him. Aerlan didn't care what methods were used. Loethene could easily get a cute outfit, he could sweet-talk his way into sex, purely by describing exactly what he wanted to have done to him. There were many ways to get Aerlan aroused, and fuck, it really wasn't hard! But, if Loe was awkward during it, if he was hesitant, it was an instant mood-killer. Things just would not work with his pet acting this way.

Loe's hand, against Aerlan's thigh, almost gripped him desperately when he turned his face away. Loe didn't know what to do, what else to try. But he wouldn't have the chance. Aerlan had decided he had enough. Loe was close to visibly shaking. He wouldn't be able to stand it if Aerlan forced him back with the machines. Or what if he had something else Loe hadn't encountered?

Loe wanted to beg him for forgiveness, for another chance, before Aerlan could decide on a punishment.

Loe took a deep breath to calm himself when it didn't happen, and this almost felt worse. He slid off of the bed and back to the floor, kneeling at the side again. Loe was never a sexy or sensual person, he didn't know how to seduce someone. He didn't think Aerlan needed much encouragement, he thought it was just to hear him say it. Obviously he was wrong.

At least he had the day to think of something. Being fucked was a great alternative to being dead, Loe was bound to sound earnest in his pleas once the reality really sank in. He stared up at Aerlan, wondering where he went long and when he should try again. Whenever he got an idea for a new approach.

After a few terrifying moments where is mind was completely blank, Loe started to stroke himself.

Aerlan intended to just lay back and wait until breakfast arrived, but his pet decided to be a complete nuisance. "...What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The demon's voice was low, clearly threatening. His eyes narrowed, pupils turning into slits as they focused on the elf stroking himself. "You haven't upset me enough already? Do you want me to just kill you now?" The man questioned, his voice, while not loud, was seeping with danger.

"I can't believe you'd even think about doing this." Aerlan muttered out as he threw the blanket away, sliding out of the bed. "If I'm upset with you, if I don't fuck you, why would you ever think it's okay to pleasure yourself?" He growled out, his muscles clenching, hands squeezing into fists. "I guess since you want so badly to feel pleasure without pleasing me, I'll grant you the joy." He spat out, roughly stepping onto the elf's back, pushing him down to the ground. Clearly, Aerlan was incredibly upset and angry at his pet. How could he do this to me?

Aerlan moved away, soon getting back with a full set of toys. Not a single word was spoken afterwards. The demon squeezed a cock ring around Loe's length, instantly pushing away any possibility of release. Next, he tied up his hands to his ankles, leaving him unable to move. He inserted a thick, ribbed vibrator into his ass with as little lube as possible, switching it onto the highest level which, he noticed, was harsh enough to have Loethene's whole body shaking. And at last, possibly to make himself feel more at ease, Aerlan pushed in a black plastic ball into his pet's mouth to keep him quiet. He didn't leave him this time, however. No, the man climbed back into bed, and patiently waited for breakfast to arrive. He seemed distressed, however. For once, he looked more upset than angry. He really thought they had something. Clearly, it was a mistake to feel that way.

Loe wasn't quite sure what his plan was. He didn't have anything in mind, but he thought if he could get Aerlan in a better mood, he could get him to listen to him. For more than a few seconds, at least. And Loe thought a good start would be showing him a display of willing humiliation. He thought Aerlan would know that he didn't find masturbating with anyone watching that pleasurable, least of all in front Aerlan. But Loe knew Aerlan seemed to enjoy watching. He didn't know what to say when he got Aerlan's attention, but he thought he knew what Aerlan's reaction would be.

But when Aerlan looked to him, he was anything but pleased. His voice was grim and his pupils took that unearthly thin shape. Just the weight of his words made him feel cold, he froze. How could he be angry? How was this not what he wanted?

"N-no, That's not what I was trying to do..." Loe pleaded, he eyed Aerlan's hands, how they tensed into fists, and Loe fell silent. He thought he was going to be struck again, like last time. And the anticipation of what followed that made his skin crawl. Though he wasn't hit, that wasn't his biggest concern.

"Please, please, I-I was trying t-" Aerlan wasn't going to humor him by pretending to listen, his foot pressed into his back and flattened him to the floor. Loe groaned under him. Even when Aerlan got off him, Loe knew he should remain flattened on the floor. How could he do this to him again? So soon?! Loe couldn't help but feel betrayed, though Aerlan owed him nothing. 40

Loe didn't recognize the ring Aerlan pulled from the box, though he knew what it was for once Aerlan fixed it around his cock. He whimpered and groaned, it was tight. It hurt. He gave less resistance when Aerlan took his arms and tied them to his ankles, though he didn't know what Aerlan planned to do to him, until he saw it. He should have guessed, but he didn't think he could, he was tied into place. How would he get it in?

"God, god, please!" Loe pleaded, as Aerlan figured it out. "Please, stop!" Tears welded his eyes as Aerlan pushed the near-dry, ribbed vibrator into him. His legs were so close he felt he was being torn apart from the inside. Then, it was turned on, and his entire body was consumed with suffering.

Now, Aerlan did respond to his crying and pleas, but with a gag, setting it in his mouth, between his teeth. Loe looked up, as much as he could, expecting Aerlan to leave him again. But he didn't. This time, his master returned to bed. Loe closed his eyes. His head rocked against the floor, but the only other option would be holding his head up. He definitely preferred Aerlan stay with him, but it did have the severe consequence of being watched while he struggled.

Aerlan blocked out the pleas of his pet. He didn't ignore them on purpose, it was more that anything Loethene said didn't register in his head as words. He was just... Upset. Of course he wouldn't think of Loe pleasuring himself as self-humiliation. It was never that for him, not even when he ordered his pets to do it. Stroking oneself still created a massive amount of pleasure and, eventually, release. Pets who disappointed him could not get that, wasn't it obvious? Wasn't it something that didn't have to be said out loud?

The demon ate in silence, pushing the tray down onto the ground once he was done, moving to sit up. He wasn't sure what he wanted Loe to do... He wanted to have him close, but he wanted to punish him as well. He figured out a way, at least he hoped it would work. Without saying a word, Aerlan crouched down in front of his pet, untying his wrists from his ankles, but quickly tied his wrists back together in front of his body. "Follow me everywhere. Don't take anything out." He ordered sharply, trying not to show too much of his disappointment and sadness over what had happened. This wasn't like him... Loe was beginning to mess with his damn mind.

Like that, Aerlan went on with his day. He got dressed, then began taking care of the preparations for the party. He didn't pay attention to Loe unless he didn't follow him obediently. If that happened, Aerlan got the same disappointed, sullen expression before emotionlessly pulling out a small bullet vibrator to push into his body next to the already buzzing vibrator. He didn't do or say anything else, but the punishment stayed consistent.

At lunchtime, Aerlan walked into the living room, tiredly sitting down on the couch. He wasn't in a good mood, this wasn't fit for throwing a party. Looking down at his pet with a rather dead gaze, he reached over, slowly untying his wrists. "Come here." He muttered out, patting his lap slightly. Ever since the morning, Aerlan didn't show a lot of emotion, he didn't show happiness or anger, the most anyone could get out of him was just... Sadness. He felt betrayed, and he didn't even know why. It shouldn't have affected him this much. Was he... Falling for Loe? No, that was impossible. He was a demon, for fuck's sake. Demons didn't love. Demons lusted after others, demons wanted to claim others for themselves, but love... Love wasn't in the dictionary of a demon. Especially not for other species. That would be completely irrational.

An large red sore spot formed on the side of Loe's head from the friction of the floor, even while Loe had bouts of lifting his head to alleviate the irritated skin so an open sore didn't form. He watched as Aerlan ate his breakfast, laying on the floor helplessly. His breathing sounded so loud to him, but Aerlan didn't seem to hear, or at least to mind. He felt his heartbeat in his crotch, the pulsing of blood felt violent. It was so painful Loe would have agreed to just about anything to get the ring off. 4

His hopes rose farther than they should have when Aerlan came towards him when he finished his meal. He thought, like last time, he'd briefly pause his punishment and give him a chance to redeem himself. He wouldn't mess up this time if given the chance. But he wasn't given one, when Aerlan untied his wrists from his ankles, he pulled his arms in front of his and tied his wrists together. Tears spilled over his eyes at the sentence. Follow him around like this?! He gargled over the ball gag, pleading, though of course when Aerlan got up and started to walk away, Loe followed him.

Aerlan didn't seem angry, like when he left him in the dark with the machines. Maybe that was why he wasn't leaving him alone now. But maybe that would have been better than being made to follow him around his estate, his mouth gagged, his cock ringed, and ass full. Aerlan told him to follow him, and Loe did, but Aerlan didn't really have a reason for him to be with him. Though at one point when Loe didn't follow Aerlan as quickly as he'd like, Aerlan pushed another vibrator, small but intense, into him alongside the first one. Loe was sure to keep better pace after that, as difficult as it was, but he didn't intend to find out how many of those Aerlan carried with him.

After a few hours, Loe followed Aerlan into the living room, a place familiar to Loe. Not many were yet. This room always had intense memories, and sexual, He wondered if this time it would be good or bad. He knelt at Aerlan's feet when he sat down on the couch, wondering if Aerlan could hear the vibrating. Especially with the second toy, Loe felt he could hear nothing but the vibrations. Loe winced when Aerlan reached for his hands, this time not expecting the untying to be permanent. When Aerlan told him to come, even though he did so faintly, Loe felt like he heard him crisply. He ungracefully pulled himself up and over Aerlan's lap, shaking moreso than the vibrators could make him. He kept his eyes downcast, his breathing labored behind the black rubber ball.

Aerlan could not believe the feelings that took over his mind when his pet got on his lap while looking so incredibly sad. He looked absolutely terrified... But now he'd love his Master, right? The demon's hands slowly ran down from his shoulders to his hips, sliding over to his ass to cup it lightly. "Are you ready to apologize?" He asked quietly, pulling his hands away only to place them at the back of the elf's head, taking off the gag, setting it aside. "You want to win back my love, don't you? You need to apologize now." For not being good enough. Somehow, the reason why didn't manage to go past Aerlan's lips.

"You can take out the toys. Just... Show me that you're sorry." Aerlan would forgive his pet no matter what he did now. As long as he tried, at least a little bit, that would be enough. He wanted to have Loe by his side without the constant cloud of suffering and depression following him around. That wasn't fun in any way at all. Well... With Loethene it wasn't. With every other pet he'd had, their suffering and pain only brought joy to Aerlan. But this one... This one brought out feelings inside of him he never really thought he could have. He still denied that this could be love, or anything romantic at all, but there was some fondness. He was willing to look over mistakes that Loethene made unless he saw them to be made specifically to hurt him - like when the elf decided to pleasure himself after failing to pleasure Aerlan. That wasn't the way for a pet to act, ever.

Aerlan's hands stayed on the other's hips, lightly stroking over his skin. Leaning closer, he pressed his lips against Loe's, unable to fight off the want anymore. He still wasn't in the mood for fucking, but he truly hoped that his pet would be able to change that. His feelings prohibited him from feeling the burning lust that usually consumed his body and mind. He was feeling too depressed to be that way right now, and it showed. If he was to host a party while like this, it was bound to fail. It was certain that Loe, and only Loe could bring him back to the way he usually was.