Hel-lo^^

WataRyuu

Hi, friends. My name is WataRyuu Akinori. I'm from Lith, so my English is really bad. Sorry... T.T

I found the forum, when I was looking for Takumi-kun.

First, I'm a girl. Second, I'm 18 years old. My hobbies: music, music, music, music(Visual kei) and dance.^^ I'm dancer. Ammm... I don't know what can I say about myself. I am energetic and friendly. I love read books. And watch movies with sad end. :hamtaro-005 (8):

If you want to know more about me, ask questions. I promise to reply.^^

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WataRyuu

• YLover

• Inulain

• PamelAxiah

Hii!!!

If you like movies with sad end, I'm sure you like Boys Love, LanYu and Kindan no Koi if you have watched them! They are masterpieces!!!

Wish you to have looots of fun and make lots of friends here on the forum! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Welcome to YaoiOtaku!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

If you like bl, you are surely in the best place you could have been!

Have lots of fuuuuun here!

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums!

I'm a Takumi-kun fan too and you've come to the right place because we're filled with Takumi-kun fans here.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

I find it interesting you like movies with sad endings. You should watch Grave of the Fireflies. Rurouni Kenshin OAV - Romantic Tales from the Meiji Era. X/1999. Fuyu no Semi AKA Winter Cicada.

These movies are epic and will guarantee to REALLY make you cry buckets of tears. Make sure you have ice cream in the freezer, lots of tissues and a good friend or a pillow to hug nearby.

^^ Domo arigato, minna!

Thanks for the advice. If movie have sad ending, that means he's great. I think so...

Boys Love and Kindan no Koi I have seen. LanYu not yet... T.T

Grave of the Fireflies. Rurouni Kenshin OAV - Romantic Tales from the Meiji Era. X/1999. Fuyu no Semi AKA Winter Cicada. I have not seen. But just yet.^^

You all look so friendly.

(n_n)

And sorry for my English .... T.T

Welcome from my part as well!!! :hamtaro-005 (13):

Hope you have fuuun here! And make many many friends! :leaf4:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, and welcome to the forum! Always nice to see another Visual Kei fan~ Have you heard of Girugamesh? I

Anyways, nice to meet 'cha!

Kiro, I like Alice Nine, but not so much... ^^ My fav is Dir en Grey.^^

hakainoyume, yeah, Girugamesh is cool band. I like them. ^^

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha............ hahahahaahahahahaha...... hahahaahahaha. hahahahaahahaha!!!! Another newbie!!!!!!! ahahahahahaha!!!! nice to meet you!!! Ahahhahaahahaha.... Welcome!!!! Ahahahahaahaha Don't be afraid!!!! Ahahaahahaahaha, we're not crazy witches/wizard!!! Ahahahaahaha.... dont be shy!!!!! Ahahahaahaaha.... Irrashaimase..... ahahahahahahahahahaa. hope you can make friend with us, ahahahaahaha especially me.... ahahahahaha.. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...