I Will Understand. (Florence & Eornostlice)

Florence_Ashmore

tumblr_o9wy272Aus1v2jrmfo1_500.gif

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: Center]

[tr]

[td]Name[/td]

[td]Takashi Miyazaki[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Ethnicity[/td]

[td]Korean/Caucasian[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age[/td]

[td]20[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position[/td]

[td]Seke/Bottom[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Eyes[/td]

[td]Blue[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Hair Color/Type[/td]

[td]White (Dyed)/Wavy and curls when there is enough moisture in the air[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Defining Trait[/td]

[td]Schizophrenia[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Birthday[/td]

[td]December 25th[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Weight[/td]

[td]125[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Height[/td]

[td]5'6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Adornments[/td]

[td]Half moon on shoulder[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Florence_Ashmore

Guest Eornostlice

fcf00f7f9ec7b67f7f1deb0c3107ed2a.jpg

Name: Ali Seve

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Position: Seme/Seke

Appearance: pale skin, brownish-black hair, blue eyes

Defining treat: Kindness

Birthday: May 11th

Weight: 131

Height: 5'8

Misc: Wears glasses when using a computer or when reading/studying

The clouds were beggining to thicken by the looks of it, though it was already snowing at this point and had been for about 4 hours now. The snowfall was light though so only a thin inch or so blanket of the white fluff had already collected on any surface it could stick to. Amon had to admin though, it certainly made everything around him look beautiful. So much so that he was willing to sit up here on the roof of the science studies building in the frigid air just to get a chance to properly admire it. Impassive blue eyes took in the scenery before him and he let his eyes slide closed for a moment while a slight smile played across his lips. He took in a slow breath and felt the icy air all the way down his throat, reaching up he tightened the white scarf around his neck before quickly shoving his pale fingers back into the pockets of his jacket.

Winter had come quick and harsh this season it seemed, so much so that he didn't even have time to buy a proper jacket in preparation so the one he was wearing was just a bit to thin for his liking and wasn't exactly standing it's own against the sudden chilly winds that brushed against his now pink cheeks every few minutes. Almost as if on que another swift breeze rushed past him, causing the air atop his head to blow a bit and the snow that he wasn't aware had collected there cascading to the ground silently. Pulling his hands from his pockets, he raised them to his mouth and blew warm air onto them before rubbing them together for friction. A sudden beep caught his attention, though he didn't jump at it. With his life up until now, it was practically impossible to startle him.

Glancing down at his watch he saw that the alarm was beeping to get to his next class, though he still had a good twenty minutes left before he needed to be there so he had time to sit here for another five minutes or so. A sudden crackling noise kept him from relaxing again, he looked to the corner of the building rood and saw the source of the sound. A small glowing orb seemed to be hovering slightly above the ground. Amon squinted his eyes a bit to look closer without having to move toward it and only then could he see what it actually was. It looked like a ball of flames about the size of a fist, he could head the crackling that the sparks made as they jumped off it and plopped down onto the snow where they fizzled out. In the middle of the flame were no eyes, but a mouth that was set in a wide grin with pearly white teeth.

His face remained impassive as he pushed himself up from the bench he was sitting on. "I guess I'll be heading to class early then." He concluded softly to himself, reaching his arms up to stretch out before turning away from the grinning ball of flame and begining the short trek to the rooftop door. Pushing it open, he stepped inside and turned to shut it but just as the door was closing he heard,

See you later, friend.

It sounded like the voice of an old, haggered man that was on his last legs of life. A slight chill ran up his spine and he shook his head firmly to try and dismiss it before shutting the door completely with a deafening echo going down the stairwell. He turned on his heels and made his way down to the bottom floor so he could head over to the Center For Psychology and Sociology building. Then walk was quick and hurried and of course he got to class a good ten minutes early which was something he hated. He wanted to spend as little time around his classmates that he could, no, any peers for that matter. Silently he walked through the mass of other students that were huddled and talking excitedly about there own lives and plans before finally taking the farthest seat in the back of the class room. The white haired male slide his jacket off to reveal a black long sleeve turtle neck and dark jeans underneath. Sitting down finally, he put his head on his hand and rested the elbow on the desk and chose to day dream until class began. When it finally did, he brought his gaze to the proffessor as she walked in. She was young looking for a proffessor, her hair was in a messy top bun and she wore large rimmed glasses that seemed to adorn her nose nicely.

She motioned for everyone to settle down before addressing them, "Now, I hope you are all bundled up because it's cold as hell out there right now. There is free coffee down in the commons area all day if anyone wants to stop in and get some. I told you all last class that there would be an upcoming project and you would be getting partners. Last time I let you all pick your own half the class chose to blow off the assignment so I will be pairing you up. No, actually I already did. I will read the pairs now, then explain the assignment." She paused before glancing down and began to recite the pairs off.

You aren't going to do this assignment, no need to pay attention Amon. You don't play well with others, DO you?

A snide voice hissed just behind his ear, even though he knew he was sitting in the back so there was no way anyone was actually behind him saying that. He was pulled from his annoyance when he heard his name called and he chose to focus. "Amon Wright, your partner is Ali Seve." His heart all but bottomed out and he full on let his head fall to his desk in despair. He was going to have to actually socialize with the general public, something he decided long ago to only do out of necessity. After a few more partners were called, she quickly explained the assignment. "Now, it's a simple assignment guys, it's just going to take a while. You will be getting to know your partners over this semester, and at the end of it you are going to write me an essay, each of you, explaining what you think you have learned from your partner and how you are going to use that personal growth to expand your mind. This is an open-minded project and i'm only going to say that once. Don't hand me a scrap of paper with shit you know I want to read, I want depth. Show me you aren't wasting all your money coming here to my class for no good reason."

Well, this is going be a horrifically fun semester.

Guest Eornostlice

The snow was gentle but it seemed to be slowly slowly and peacefully building up. Ali loved such weather. He loved winter the most out of all seasons, being mesmerized by the beauty it could create by coating everything in white. More accurately speaking, just like a child, despite already being 20, he loved the snow.

The young man made sure to dress himself properly despite his love for the weather, wearing a white warm coat and a big muffler to hide his cold nose in from time to time. He was making his way to class a bit earlier than required, something that was much like a habit by now. He greeted the familiar faces but he did not really stop to chat. That would have to wait until the classes were done.

He shrugged his coat off as he finally entered the classroom, his scarf getting tucked in the sleeve as he hanged it. The rest of the time until the start of the class was spent in the usual way, his classmates involving him in random chit-chat that was anything but memorable. He had always been a people's person but prefered to keep a tight circle of friends and a wide range of aquiriances.

Ali put on his glasses as the teacher finally walked in to begin her lecture, the entire room having grown quiet. He took notes on the nature of the project with dilligence, his mind already thinking up possible ways to approach the subject.

"Amon Wright, your partner is Ali Seve." The woman finally called out his name, causing him to pause, as if awoken from a trance.

Who... was that again?

The rest of the teacher's instructions did not seem to matter anymore as Ali looked around, trying to associate a face with the name he had heard before.

'Ah there.' His gaze fell on a mop of white hair that surprisingly did not stand out as one would think. Actually the raven was pretty sure he had never spoked with the male before, despite this not being his first time seeing him in class.

Perhaps... Amon was... a very shy person? Well he would have one semester to find out, would he not?

Takeshi could feel his shoulders all but sag at the thought of this long term project. A whole semester with someone, with his luck whoever had to write about him was liable to get him locked up and he knew it. He reached up, raking his fingers through his damn, slightly tangly hair as he tried to compose himself and shrug off the situation. Worst case scenario, he would just skip this project completely and make sure to do well on the final exams. However it seemed like the universe was against him when the proffessor added, almost as he she knew what he was thinking, "Also, to make sure you guys take this seriously. There will be no final at the end of the year, instead i'll be grading you off of your paper and yes I will be taking effort put in into consideration." Great, just great. Well maybe he would be lucky and this Ali person would be the one that didn't want to put in the effort.

However once he glanced around, his eyes locked with what he instantly knew was his partners eyes because they both seemed to reflect that kind of searching look.

Oh you know that guy, Ha! Someone as well known as him is bound to be bit of a jerk, fun Semester, fun fun semester.

He let out a slight sigh and shook his head again to dispell the voice, at least thankful that it was just a voice and not another solid hallucination. The thing was, he knew that nothing he saw or heard was real, and to him that helped him at list cling to the idea that maybe one day he could be normal. Though he knew that ship had sailed long ago. He brought his attention back to Ali and gave himself a few moments to take the other in. Blue orbs eyes with long eye lashes that gave his face a delicateappearl to it, dark hair that seemed to be soft enough that it was catching a bit of the reflection from the white snow outside. On the bright side, the other didn't look to displeased to hear there names paired together so maybe he didn't know who Takashi was. He could hope at least.

As he watched the other for a moment longer, his gaze shifted to movement he saw in the window outside. Frowning slightly he peered out of it and his stomach dropped at what he saw, there were two hands, placed on the window sill and between them was the connecting head. It resembled a person but the figure was solid black, and it's eyes were shut. Leaning forward, he peered a bit closer to try and distinquish it a bit better, however the figured closed eyes snapped open and the thing had the exact same eyes as Ali Steve. Know he was pretty calm and impassive about everything he saw, learned through conditioning, but something about it made him jolt upright into a standing position. His chair fell back with a deafening thud that caused all eyes to turn and reguard him.

"Take your seat, Mr. Write." The proffessors voice called out, but then stopped herself before changing her sentance, "Actually, nevermind. Alright everyone, go ahead and sit with your partners actually. I want you to exchange contact information, and figure out when you will begin this project. I would suggest something light hearted like grabbing some coffee in the commons or perhaps just sitting and speaking for a solid hour or so. It's supposed to continue to snow so don't stay to long or you will get snowed in." As she finished, she motioned for them all to move before turning around and leaving the room again, leaving her students to begin about there buisness.

Amons lips pursed together in an impassive line but there was no getting around how dejected he looked. Reaching behind him, he pulled the chair up right and pulled his belongings off the back of it before making his way silently over to Ali Seve, completely disreguarding the voice that whispered in his hear,

I wonder, if Ali dies in some accident or something. Maybe she will let you out of the assignment?

Guest Eornostlice

Ali wanted to smile when their gazes connected but the other seemed rather quick to avert his gaze, action that only made him appear shy to the raven. Nothing that he could not work with, surely. Amon did not look like a bad person, at least that was his first impression on his new project patener.

To Ali, projects were always fun times. Getting to work with others was fairly interesting, sharing ideas and opinions in order to expand your horizont, all while getting to understand others better.

Yet the raven winced, his train of thoughts interrupted as the white haired male's chair fell down with a loud noise. He looked back towards his partener in concern, unable to understand what just happened. He followed Amon's gaze to the window but... there was nothing there. Nothing could be seen but falling snow...

Ali got himself up, shoving his notebook and pencils into his bag, wishing to speak with his Amon, but such action seemed not to be needed. He seemed to be making his way to the raven himself, which in turn caused Ali to sincerely smile. He was afraid his partener would just take off, run away before they got to talk but it seemed not to be the case.

"Amon Wright right? I am Ali Seve. It looks like we will pair up this time around. It is nice to meet you." He brightly smiled, extending his hand.

Amon could feel an impending sense of dread in the pit of his stomach as he approached the other, each stepped seemed to be much longer than it actually was. Sure he was anti-social but he generally tried his best not to be rude and not to draw attention to himself. Throwing a show and refusing to deal with this situation would not end well for his grace, or Ali's for that matter and it's not like it was the others fault that he was a certifiable nut case. He made sure not to look the other in the eyes again as he approached him, having no desire for that thing in the window to visit him again. So the white haired male kept his gaze slightly down cast but not so much that he was staring at the floor.

His eyes locked in on the other individuals hand and he found himself a bit perplexed. It's not that he refused to touch anyone, but he honestly couldn't remember the last time he'd done so. He lived by himself and only really had one friend who wasn't even in the country now and hadn't been for some time. Setting his stuff down on an empty desk space next to where he stopped in front of the other, he extended his own hand and took the others. His attempt was to shake firmly but it turned out to be a clearly forced hand shake that lasted about two seconds before he retrieved his hand and chose to pick his scarf up so that his hands would look busy and to avoid looking as rude as possible.

"Nice to meet you," He spoke, and the sound of his own soft and impassive voice sank into his ears. Come to think of it, he'd already been in this class for an entire semester and he didn't think he'd so much as uttered a single word to someone else in this room the entire time. Pulling out a chair he sat across from the dark haired males desk and clasped his hands on the desk in front of him, unsure of how to proceed. This situation was already putting him out of his element, and change was definitely not his friend. He had decided that long ago.

Start small, phone number.

A voice whispered, and he obeyed it, sometimes the voices could be helpful in there own way. Pulling out his cell phone, he clicked the button on the side and the screen illuminated, the light reflecting off of his eyes as he opened up his contacts and peered back up at Ali before speaking simply, "Phone number, please?"

Guest Eornostlice

The white haired male was avoiding his gaze. It was pretty obvious to the raven but he chose not to comment on it. Instead, he was glad to have heard his voice, soft as it was. His instinct was right. He wa not a bad person, but surely, he was the type to keep to himself.

That is the exact reason why it took Ali a moment or two to register that he had actually been asked a question. "Oh right." He fumbled into his bag, then his pockets, only to see his phone still out on the table. "Pffft-" He laughed at himself, finalky picking his mobile up. "Sorry I always seem to lose it. I also did not memorize my number just yet." He admitted honestly, opening his contacts to search for his own number.

"Ah here. 07xxxxxxxx." He read out his own phone number slowly, giving enough time to the other to type it up. "Could you call it so I can save your number as well?"

Some people already exited the room, probably headed to the common area for some coffee in order to warm up a little, an idea that did not seem all that bad.

Amon watched the other fumble around in his belongings silently, his gaze was steady and calm as he waited patiently. He couldn't help but notice the way that the other males hair seemed to shift slightly as Ali tilted his head down to look in his bag for his phone. When the other let out the the laugh the corner of Amon's impassive lips tilted up in what was his own way of smiling a bit. Something about the carefree life seemed refreshing to the young nut case, probably because he knew he had never laughed like that so it was calming to hear someone else do it while speaking with him.

"It's no problem." He spoke again, patiently waiting with his thumb hovering over the number keys on the touch screen, prepared to type it. The white haired male was nothing if not efficient and swift. "My number?" He repeated, somehow even though they were literally in the middle of exchanging phone numbers, the idea of actually giving out his just struck him. The last time he'd given it out was so long ago he couldn't even remember it. "Ah, right, let me see." Amon murmured softly, after typing in the others numbers he added the name 'Ali-Essay Partner' before clicking the call button next to the contact.

Even though the other was right across from him, he held the phone up to his ear and listened as it began to ring, waiting for his new partner to pick up the phone call. As they sat there, he didn't even notice the people around them beginning to slowly empty out of the room. Which was certainly odd considering he was generally hyper aware of his surroundings all the time, for obvious reasons.

Guest Eornostlice

Somehow, Ali could not help but perceive the white haired male as quiet and delicate with adorable traits. A strange thought? Not quite. It was but a simple feeling that did not really have anything to do with logic. He took a liking to his project partener, something telling him they were going to get along just fine.

The raven's phone vibrated, having been set so it would not disturb the entire class if it were to ring. His eyes were set on Amon. He picked up and actuslly put the phone to his ear. Surely, a short call would have been more than enough with no need to pick up. Ali was all a smile.

"I've got it. Your number." He spoke into the microphone, choosing not to hang up just yet but continue. "Should we too go get some coffee? If you like it that is. Something warm in this kind of weather would do us good."

Why was he keeping his phone open while asking this? He did not know. It was much like impulse, doing something because it seemed fun perhaps. For a reason not even he knew, he wanted the other to be the one that ends the call insted of him doing so himself.

Amon watched silently as the other put the phone to his own hear and spoke into it, the dark haired boy's smile seemed to be every presently softly laying across his face. Something about someone that seemed so calm and content was even more so soothing. He didn't exactly know why his answer came out so easily, generally if someone were to ask him something like that, which of course no one ever did, he would have simply declined the offer. However, the words left his mouth before he even knew what he was saying, "Sure, I think they still have that nice English Roast left that is only seasonal." He paused for a moment before realizing that he was literally talking on the phone to someone that was less that three feet away from him.

Rather embarrassed he quickly he removed the phone was his ear and tapped the end call button before sliding the phone back into his pocket. Using his feet to push the chair back a bit he stood before collecting his scarf, jacket, and black back pack. Slinging the pack over his shoulder he used the same arm to hook his jacket and scarf around his elbow before settling himself down and turning towards the door. Waiting for the other to collect his things as well, only now did he notice that they were actually the last two left in the room. They hadn't exactly had a long conversation or anything but everyone else seemed to have wanted to zoom out of there and those two had not been in such a rush.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd been in a room alone with someone else, well, someone else that was actually there. So he'd approached someone else, got someones number and given someone his own, talked on the phone, and was now about to go get coffee with someone. This day was filled with firsts for him, and despite the fact that it was all for a project of course, something about it seemed to unsettle him. He felt as though he was forgetting something important, but didn't exactly know what. Ah well, he had already accepted. So changing his mind would be nothing but rude, which he was anything but.

Guest Eornostlice

The raven was simply delighted to hear a positive answer to his invitation. As the other choose to hang up, he turned off his screen and slipped his phone into the pocket of his pants this time around, starting to gather his things. He had already managed to shove his notebook and pencils inside his bag so all he had to do was get his coat and scarf from the hanger.

"Seasonal English Roast? Is it good? I've never tasted it before." He admitted honestly, already being good to go. He opened the door to the classroom himself and waited for Amon, in the manner that one would wait for their friends, not looking away and still talking. "To be honest I do not drink coffee very often. I can't seem to get along with the bitterness unless I put lots of sugar in it. Having a sweet tooth- or something. Ah but some coffee would really be quite good in such weather afterall. It's calming."

Wah he... was talking a lot. And too much about himself. He became aware of that fact suddenly. Ali patted his hair into place, getting the feeling that it was slightly messy due to the weather he came in. "What about you? Do you like sweets?" He asked curiously in a happy manner.

Amon took the opportunity of when the other was grabbing his things to look around once more, all was quiet, thankfully. There was nothing out of the ordinary and he really wanted to keep it that way. His gaze followed the raven haired male as he walked and, leaving Amon to follow him to the door. The blue eye'ed male stepped through the door that was opened by the other, stepping out into the hallway. There were still people around, scattering about but it was quickly emptying out as well. Good, if things were a bit quiet and empty it would make it easier for him to focus on just Ali rather than if there were to many people.

"Sweets?" He repeatedly, glancing over at the other and contemplating the question. Now that he thought about it, did he like sweets? Amon only ever really ate Curry to be fair, it was one of the most common cheap foods in England so it made sense. His mom wasn't exactly the best cook, actually he didn't really even remember the last time she cooked for him. They had been close ever since he was young, but she was rarely home now a days. "I don't think so, i'm not really into sweets or heavy foods. Except Curry, I tend to eat a lot of that." The blue eye'ed male concluded as they made it to the door that led outside. The commons was in the building next door to the one that they were in right now. Glancing out of the door he saw that the snow was still coming down hard. Carefully he tossed his bag onto the floor beside him before pulling his jacket back on and wrapping his scarf around his neck, pulling it up high enough to cover his mouth as well. "They have some creamer there too, if you add enough Hazelnut cream to the coffee it tastes almost like dessert coffee."

As he concluded, he reached over and pushed the door open, the cold hair burst inside. His cheeks instantly went pink from the sudden smack in the face of cold, "Make sure you tighten your jacket, it's pretty cold. I'd imagine it's that kind of sick weather, "He spoke, his voice still soft and impassive as he brought his attention over to Ali.

Guest Eornostlice

Ali listened carefully as the white haired boy talked about himself, making sure he would remember the next time around. Which next time and why he had to remember? Well he was not sure but it felt important either way. Truth be told, it felt more like a monologue, something he was not really supposed to answer to. That is why he did not interrupt even for a moment, already deciding to get the hazelnut cream with his coffee.

'He... is rather caring.' Ali found himself liking his new project partener more and more.

The raven zipped up his jacket, wrapping his oversized scarf all the way up to his nose. Despite loving winter, there was only one thing he was not so content with. Due to the cold, both his nose would go red and cold, like that of a reindeer belonging to Santa on a decorarive wrapping paper.

"Curry. I did not eat that in a long while. It takes long to make it afterall so I never managed to get myself to make any. Ah but I am craving some now."

Amon stepped out into the frigid hair and was a bit relieved to see that the wind had actually died down a bit since earlier when he was on the roof. He stepped carefully down the 6 decenting steps, the snow crunching under his black sneakers as he walked. The curry place was just down the street from the university, so for a moment he thought it might be polite to offer the other male some dinner instead of just coffee but decided against it. Just coffee seemed like an approriate amount of exposure for him and his new project partner. Hearing a soft crunchy of what sounded like maybe a bird trying to bounce along in the snow he saw what at first glance he assumed was a bird, but noticed that what should have been fur looked like very tiny, sharp spikes.

His face betrayed no emotion and he simply focused on the ground in front of him instead, his gaze steady and soft. Despite the fact that he was staring directly at the ground, he didn't see the slick spot under neath the snow. The moment his foot touched down on it, it promptly slipped from under neath him causing him to topple over right into Ali. Knocking them both to the ground where Amon managed to land face first into the snow.

Guest Eornostlice

"Wa-" The next thing Ali knew, he was on his tummy in the snow, the white haired male next to him, unluckily diving nose down into the cold white. It was sudden, so it took him a few moments to register what just happened, time in which he did not move, looking at Amon. That... was quite the sight. And probably he was the same.

The raven stood up from the ground, breaking into silly laughter, snow clinging to his hair and clothes. He extended his hand in order to help the other up so he would not trip again, not even tying to mask his reaction.

"Sorry- Are you alright? What happened?" He half-asked half-laughed, his cheeks having turned a noticeable share of red. "Ah we are full of snow. This was quite the snow bath! Have you gotten yourself hurt Amon?" Rather than why the boy suddently tripped, Ali was more concerned as to wether he was fine or managed to injure himself, case in which they were to head towards the infirmery.

Amon wasn't exactly shocked that he had managed to take a fall in the snow but the fact that he managed to pull Ali down with him left feeling extremely bad. He carefully pushed himself up from the snow so that he could sit back on his legs. Clapping his hands together he attempted to shake off some of the snow from them before reaching up and brushing the snow that now clung to him from the fall. He glanced over at the raven haired male to make sure he hadn't injured him but Ali was already standing so he assumed he was alright. His gaze raised up and for some reason, it made his breath catch in his throat.

There, right in front of him, was Ali Seve's out stretched hand. Something about the image before him, seemed to shift him inside a bit. Warm, kind eyes smiled down at him, and he couldn't break his gaze. However, he noticed the others nose and in an instant, that warm, unfamiliar feeling broke and gave way to amusement. Reaching up, he took the others gloved hand and used it to pull himself up, starting to laugh. "I'm alright, sorry about that, I didn't see the slick patch. But are you ok, Your nose looks pretty red." He spoke, his voice was still soft as ever but seemed to lack a bit of that impassive tone to it and was replaced something that made it seem just slightly different.The next words left his mouth before he knew it as he said,

"Actually, the curry place I go to is down the street. It's my fault you slipped, so I will buy us some curry instead of coffee if you have time?"

Guest Eornostlice

He... laughed. A warm feeling was filling Ali as he looked at the boy in front of him, who no longer looked as impassive and as cold, despite the fact that the laughter was directed at him. That was... so adorable. He should be doing it more. Definitely so. He did not feel bad at all, but was rather happy instead.

Ali wanted to fake a pout as he cleaned the snow away from him, sign that he was well aware of the redness of his own nose. Once melted, would get him soaked and cold, prone to getting the flu, something he wished to avoid as much as possible. But instead of a pout, the raven found himself breaking into yet another excited smile. "Ah really? That sounds great!" He rsponded almost instantaneously to being asked. Perhaps he sounded a tiny little bit too excited however?

Ali hid his nose into the scarf, so the red would not be visible anymore. "Ah~ but just if you don't stare at my nose! It always looks like that of a reindeer during the winter." His tone made it clear that he was absolutely joking, not being actually bothered by it.

Amon heard a yell coming from ahead of them, stepping to the side bit he glanced ahead of them to see a few students rushing out of the large building that held the commons and recreation rooms inside of it. For a moment, he thought that something was wrong. But he quickly concluded that the students must been just playing. A girl ran shrieking from one of he guys that had exited the building, and she quickly ducked in an attempt to avoid a snow ball. It was to no avail because it still managed to hit her right on the shoulders, the snow ball exploding into loose powdering snow as soon as it made contact. Reaching up, he carefully readjusted his scarf around his neck before slipping his gloved hands back into his pockets.

The momentary surprise of humor from the others bright nose wore off quickly, and his smile dropped back into the impassive soft pursed lipped impression that usually adorned his face. Slightly unnerved by the sudden running and shrieking people, he stepped around Ali silently before begining the short walk again, only now with new destination. Now that he'd seen how rambunctious the others seem to be he was glad he offered curry instead. The commons was probably extremely loud and bustling with people right now, which he knew would definetly not help his case of trying to remain calm. In places with lots of crowds, the voices he heard still spoke to him, only he couldn't tell which voices were real and which ones weren't and that was not a good situation for anyone.

"Reindeer in winter?" He repeated, thinking about what the others nose reminded him of. The white haired male couldn't pin point what he thought the other might look like, but he knew there was no denying how endearing Ali had looked with the contrast between his nose and skin. Somehow it gave his partners face a sense of young innocence, that was the best way he could think to put it. "The place I get it from is just a fast food pick up place though, my place is a little bit further down from it. If it's ok, we can grab it and eat at my house, then I can give you a ride home or back here to get your car?" He suggested, while digging in his pocket for his phone and dialing the number in after removing one of his gloves. After a moment of ringing, Amon spoke into the phone, "Yes, i'd like to place an order for pick up. I'd like one red chicken curry and a side of miso soup, and-"He paused, glancing over at Ali and pulling the phone from his face a bit so he wasn't talking into the cell, "What kind of curry did you want? They have red, green, and yellow, and for protein they have chicken, beef and pork?" He spoke as they walked towards the gate.

Guest Eornostlice

The noise and the playfullness of the crowds was nothing new nor foreign to Ali. Out of instinct, he simply ignored the ruckus and the scene, focusing on the other. If he had to put it bluntly, Amon seemed to be uncomfortable around others. Perhaps it was the noise, perhaps it was the boy's shyness but... it did not seem quite right? Something felt off about that explanation but he could not tell exactly what.

Ali did not dwell upon that thought however, being more intrigued by the invitation rather than anything else. He did not expect to be so casually invited over. And obviously he was not going to decline. "Actually I'd like the same as what you got." The raven whispered to Amon, waiting for him to place the order as he walked by his side.

"You do not need to go through all the trouble of giving me a ride back tho. From Uni to home it's only a pleasant 30 minutes walk so I will mamage." Accepting to be trated to lunch was one thing, but using someone's kindness by making them go out of their way that much was not exactly in Ali's plan.

Amon nodded lightly in response to the other before putting the phone back up to his ear and responding, "Hello? Yes so that is going to be two red chicken currys with a side of rixe and two miso soups. Do you guys have coffee?" He asked, remembering that the other wanted coffee before the talk of curry came up. "Ah, alright then that's fine. Just the food then please, how much?" He spoke, reaching behind him and patting his back pocket to make sure his wallet was there. "Sounds good, i'll pick it up in a few minutes." With that done, he lowered the phone and slide it back in his pocket before shoving his hands in as well to warm them.

As they walked past the building with the bustling and lifeful people he moved to the farthest side of the walk way away from them and kept his gaze ahead and steady. Only once they had past the others did he respond to Ali once more. "The red curry is a bit spicy fair warning and it's no trouble but alright. Just be careful, it's pretty slick out so slipping might be an issue. Then again, without a lack of balence like my own it's probably so so bad." He attempted a tease, but clearly it was something he didn't do often because his voice remained impassive throughout it. A dark spot caught his attention and he glanced to the, at first he wasn't exactly certain of what he was looking at. After a moment of further inspection, he saw the snow around him was no longer a pure white beauty but instead was begining to come down black.

Holding his hand out he let a few flakes land on the palm of his glove, pulling off one glove as he walked he rubbed the collected snow onto his other hand. Seeing that it didn't leave black streaks but clear ones he knew that it was in his head and quickly put the glove back on. He'd been dealing with this his whole life, so had learned a few tips and tricks along the way. Once they made it to the entrance of the college grounds he turned right and began walking in the direction towards the place he was reffering to, "It's right there, and they are usually pretty quick so we shouldn't have to wait to long." He informed Ali, as he pointed to a small run down looking hole in the wall Curry shop. Most people likely wouldn't stop in there based off looks but Amon knew it was probably the best curry around. As soon as they reached it, he pulled the door open with a bit of a struggle because the snow had collected in front of the door and was creating a bit of friction. The door jingled and he stepped aside to give the raven haired male some room to enter.

Guest Eornostlice

Ali listened the conversation quietly. Alon said he would treat him but in truth, he has alreadt decided to try and pay his share, not by money since he had the feeling it would get the white haired male mad but by being the one to invite him somewhere next and pay. What really caught the raven attention however...His eyes lingered on his partener, a feeling of curiosity trying him.

He had been right.... the boy truly avoided humans. If up until now he did not think much of it, his reactions seemed a little bit... exaggerated. Even for someone shy. It went beyond simple shyness and definitely it was not something as simple as hating humans. Amon was the one to make the first stept towards him afterall and he was anything but that sort of person. Actually the white haired boy seemed somewhat... fragile.

"It's alright. We are not in a rush are we?" The boy answered with a honest question. Truly, he had not expected this to be the place that his partener liked, but he trusted his tastes, actually looking forward to it. He made his way inside as the door was held open.

In truth, Ali was not very very good with spices, but he did eat it from time to time, having strange cravings. Perhaps there was something about the taste that he both liked and could not properly handle.

Amon watched the other enter and stepped in behind him, pulling the door shut as he did in order to block out the cold air. Though he noticed even inside it was still pretty damn chilly, they must not have been upkeeping there heating unit. Then again by the looks of the place, it's not like they looked like the had the funds to really upkeep much other than the cooking ware. There were no tables inside, just a line of antique looking chairs that lined the walls where customers could sit and wait for there food. The floor had the same kind of speckled tile that might remind one of there elemntary school classrooms except it looked worn down and there were a large number of cracks that likely got worn in over time. The light was dim inside as well, and here was an old asian lady with big round glasses sitting behind the counter with the register on it.

Amon walked forward, pulling his wallet out as she looked up and gave him a welcoming smile before speaking, "Sweet heart! You have brought a friend?!" She exclaimed, eyeing the raven haired male excitedly as she gave him a look up and down. "What a charming looking friend at that, don't worry dear our food is good for the soul." She said as she patted her chest where he heart was and beamed at Ali, her voice was thick with an accent that sounded chinese. "This is Ali Seve, He is a project partner, I called in my order?" He redirected her attention while making sure she didn't misconstrud he and Ali's relationship before holding out the money which she took her smile never dropping from her face as she continued to ramble on. "He come here all the time, nice to see him bring somebody. No matter what ailments you have our food will fix without a problem!" As she finished she hurried into the back, a loud clang could be heard before she returned holding a large plastic bag that had been wrapped twice.

Holding it out to Amon, he took it gingerly before he spoke simply, "Thank you Ms. Mizaki." before turning and making his way from the place. Before he got to the door though she called out, "See you tomorrow Sweetie, I put in some of my special dumplings as thanks for fixing the water house last week!" Despite his impassive demeanor, it was clear the two had some kind of forged relationship. Mainly because he came here so often.

Guest Eornostlice

Ali was simply surprised at how familiar the woman -whom he assumed to be the shop owner- was to the boy that he already took as being an introvert. He felt rather warm to see such exchange. He had been... worried? Was that the right word to use when talking about someone you just met? But he could not help it. The white haired male was so cold... he was probably lonely?

Either way, it was a pleasant feeling. And the image of the boy just helping out only added to the positive image he already had made. Sure, the raven would have liked taling to the lady, she seemed friendly and warm. But he had the feeling he'd be making Amon uncomfortable and that was not what he was aiming for at all. So instead he had just been smiling honestly, staying quiet.

"Thank you very much." Ali spoke almost at the same time as Amon. He waited until they were outside to speak his mind however.

"She... really seems to be a nice person. I think this place just became one of my favorites."

Amon was a bit surprised by the others words, but it made sense. "Ah, she is. It's been my favorite place since I was small so I kind of grew up around her and her neighbors kid. He used to hang around out front and we would go to the creek and skip some pebbles and stuff like that. When we were done and he went home i'd always go inside and she would give me some of her curry in exchange for helping clean the dishes. " He spoke, smiling slightly at the fond memories he'd had with the David as a kid.

You are lying, are't you? Who exactly was David again?

A sickly sweet voice rang in his ear, and that managed to trip him up a bit. Raising his hand he swatted at his ear like there was a fly buzzing around though being as cold as it was that seemed pretty impossible. Hush. He thought silently to the voice before continuing to speak in an attempt to distract the other, "So, do you have any ideas as to how we should go about the project? We can include in the intro that I helped you discover a new place to eat you've never been to before?" His suggested was finished with a glance over in the others direction as they walked, turning a corner to his street which was full of lines of houses that looked like the average middle class home. Though he wasn't looking at the houses, he was looking at Ali. The snow was still falling but luckily lighter now, something about the way it fell around the other and how serene he looked managed to settle Amon down a bit, completely forgetting about the voice already. "We are almost there by the way, when we get inside I can go ahead and make you some coffee, but I only have Classic blend so I hope that's ok. There is also some hot chocolete in the pantry I think." For a reason he couldn't pin point, he wanted to make sure that Ali was going to be comfortable. The fact that he'd been so open minded about the curry place and women had made him tinge a bit inside.

That is right, bring him in. Isolate, then eliminate the nuisance.